🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Sharpton calls ‘emergency meeting’ over Hollywood’s all-white Oscar list

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Al Sharpton calls ‘emergency meeting’ over Hollywood’s all-white Oscar list

The Rev. Al Sharpton announced he was holding an “emergency meeting” to discuss Hollywood’s all-white list of Oscar nominees and talk about possible action against the Academy Awards’ powers-who-be.

“The movie industry is like the Rocky Mountains,” he said in a statement reported by Business Insider. “The higher you get, the whiter it gets. … I have called an emergency meeting early next week in Hollywood with the task force to discuss possible action around the Academy Awards.”

The awards ceremony has only nominated an all-white list of names for best actor, best actress and best director only once before in the last 20 years, The Hollywood Reporter said.

Mr. Sharpton gave kudos to the judges for nominating “Selma” for best picture, but then he decried the lack of diversity in the other categories.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/16/al-sharpton-emergency-meeting-hollywood-oscar/#ixzz3PH3SXJQW
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

----------------------------

I am sure there was a thread started about this. Could not find one.

Only one thing comes to mind when I hear or see anything from that fucking disaster of a black man and his grievance industry pushed and supported by everything democrat.

^^^^^^^^^^ The exact opposite of what democrats want. Since indeed the division of races, genders and classes is key to creating scapegoats, creating heroes, and ultimately gathering votes.

The morons on the left cannot see it, cause they are that thoroughly and utterly brainwashed.

Too bad they cannot see how the grievance INDUSTRY uses them.

Affirmative Action...coming to an awards ceremony near you.:thup:

They totally patronized THOSE PEOPLE when they honored (THE ENTIRE STUPID AWARDS SHOW) Sidney Poitier. They then shockingly gave the best actor and best actress to Denzel Washington and Halle Berry.

Shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

Those people actually fight to lower testing standards for colleges for black people. Yes, they do.

What a fucking disaster.

No other race, none mind you, fight for anything like that.

Old Sharpton is on another shakedown. Sigh.

If I was a black actor or actress I would be horrified to discover one day that my nomination was given to me strictly because of my color and not for my exceptional performance.

Old Sharpton is on another shakedown. Sigh.

If I was a black actor or actress I would be horrified to discover one day that my nomination was given to me strictly because of my color and not for my exceptional performance.

They are such a disaster of a race they actually want to be patronized.

Do Asians ask for lower test scores to be accepted into universities? No, they don't. Blacks do.

Do Native Americans ask for that? No, they don't. Blacks do.

Do Hispanics ask for that? No, they don't. Blacks do.

Do Jews ask for that? No, they don't. Blacks do.

Is there any minority group that asks for that? No, they don't. Blacks do.

Is me pointing this out make me a racist. Fine, I am a racist. Sure hope that makes the patronizing racist liberals feel better about their racism.

They are such pieces of shit.

I do find it odd how blacks are not embarrassed and are not fully rebelling against Sharpton in mass numbers. Then again, the fact that most of them do not does not surprise me at all.

Liberals = double talking, ignorant, bloviated, patronizing racist, hypocritical, tools.

Last edited:
I heard on the radio today that the last time the best actor /actress award nominations were all white was 20 years ago.....
So it's not like this happens all the time.....

Al Sharpton is just looking to shake down Hoillywood...
This is what he does.

I heard on the radio today that the last time the best actor /actress award nominations were all white was 20 years ago.....
So it's not like this happens all the time.....

Al Sharpton is just looking to shake down Hoillywood...
This is what he does.

I wonder what makes him think he can get away with it. Hint: MSNBC actually gives him an hour.

Yet liberals laugh at Fox news.

How did that critical emergency meeting go?

As usual.....

Sharpton_Extort_We_Much.jpg

How can anybody take Mr Sharpton seriously is beyond me...

A clown is a clown is a clown :dunno:

Martin Luther King did more for black/white relations than Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson combined.

Not difficult, since Sharpton and Jackson never did ANYTHING for them, except to damage them.

Why people keep listening to the likes of Sharpton and JJ is a mystery.

Martin Luther King did more for black/white relations than Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson combined.

Not difficult, since Sharpton and Jackson never did ANYTHING for them, except to damage them.

I can't understand why Obama has Sharpton as a top advisor and De Blasio the Mayor of NY does the same.

I can't understand why Obama has Sharpton as a top advisor and De Blasio the Mayor of NY does the same.

He is the clown employed by liberals for entertainment

Pandering to the THUGERY ...one, the countries THUGERY, the other NYC's THUGERY!

His stupid black base. The democrats intentional race dividing tactics. There is no greater race divider than that black asshole.

EVERYTHING democrats do is all about politics.

The well being of this country does not ever enter their minds.

Their dumb fucking tools do not know they are nothing....but fucking tools.

Forum List

Back