🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Sharpton calls ‘emergency meeting’ over Hollywood’s all-white Oscar list

Martin Luther King did more for black/white relations than Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson combined.
Not difficult, since Sharpton and Jackson never did ANYTHING for them, except to damage them.
Why people keep listening to the likes of Sharpton and JJ is a mystery.

I can't understand why Obama has Sharpton as a top advisor and De Blasio the Mayor of NY does the same.
Birds of a feather flock together.

This "controversy" is a joke. What movie won the award last year, wasn't the movie called "12 Years a Slave"? LOL

I pretty much stopped caring about the Academy Awards when Shakespeare in Love won best picture over Saving Private Ryan.

True. However, the fact that race dividing hustler has the ear of the race dividing president is what makes us sick.

A state of emergency meeting?

Did any Asian get nominated?
Hispanic?Native?

Are they calling for emergency meetings for not being patronized?

Nope. This black asshole is.

He forgets where he is.....

Sharpton-National-Crisis.jpg

I wonder if Al Calls for an emergency meeting every time he takes a crap in a public restroom and after hes done, sees that there is no TP for his bunghole.

restroom restroom restroom wahhhhh

bug hole ...poo hole
lol
ha

what?:eusa_angel:

if people are on high places doesn't mean they can not have fun,,,,,

:)

He needs to call a meeting, then charge 4.5 Million for the honor of his presence to SONY executives.

We'll my movie will have blacks in supporting roles. It has to. However, it will be majority white. I'll try to make the deal with Warner Bros.

I wonder if the clown would of called for an emergency meeting if they casted a regular white guy to play james bond.

does Sharpton know many thousands of people saw Selma in comparison to American Sniper? Selma could of come in at 15th place in ticket sales and he still would of had a cow.

Forum List

Back