🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Sharpton Calls For Emergency Meeting To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees Read more:

this is becoming stupid.
Sharpton is scum and why he gets media attention is beyond me

no_oscars_no_peace.jpg

Last edited:
Has to be some money in it somewhere for senile Al. He's been somehow getting rich off race baiting for decades.

Race-Baiting: (noun)

A word used by ignorant bigots who instead of acknowledging actual prejudice and racism in the world decide to get offended by anyone acknowledging its existence while at the same time speaking in overt racial overtones.

"You are just race-baiting. Black people commit all the crime in this country because they are uncivilized thugs that don't deserve freedom."

For more racism, please vist FoxNews.com.

Has to be some money in it somewhere for senile Al. He's been somehow getting rich off race baiting for decades.

A word used by ignorant bigots who instead of acknowledging actual prejudice and racism in the world decide to get offended by anyone acknowledging its existence while at the same time speaking in overt racial overtones.

"You are just race-baiting. Black people commit all the crime in this country because they are uncivilized thugs that don't deserve freedom."

Ok, how about Race hustling? because that's what it is. for crying out loud attacking the OSCARS. and you sit here berating others.

Maybe some in Hollywood plan on paying Al's unpaid federal and state taxes for whipping up another baseless firestorm. On the other hand, at what point in time is tax evasion prosecuted?

Race Baiting: An action performed by those who want to stir up controversy over any perceived affront. If there's nothing there create something, because nobody wants good race relations in the USA

12% of the population yet represent over 40% of the prison population. I'm sure all of those were false imprisonment, and they were arrested by racist bigots.

The biggest problem in this country today, people who can't take responsibility. That is where the race pimps come in, lets blame it on whitey!

I listened to a couple NPR shows on the radio about the so-called "Oscar snub".
The hosts and guests too were whining about this.

All this time I had thought the Academy Awards were about rewarding the best movie, actor, actress, director, etc.
I missed it somewhere along the line that they are supposed to be rewarding based on other criteria such as race.
This expectation of blacks automatically being awarded an Oscar trophy goes hand-in-hand with Affirmative Action.

So, is Sharpton right or wrong, is Hollywood liberals racist?

So, is Sharpton right or wrong, is Hollywood liberals racist?
No. Black movies have got to put out a better product. Today Selma is not a particularly compelling story.

Sharpton does have a huge tax bill to cover...
Time to shake down someone for a little cash..

An "emergency" meeting no less....
With everything going on in the world today this is a priority.
I guess Al hasn't gotten enough attention in the last few weeks.

I listened to a couple NPR shows on the radio about the so-called "Oscar snub".
The hosts and guests too were whining about this.

All this time I had thought the Academy Awards were about rewarding the best movie, actor, actress, director, etc.
I missed it somewhere along the line that they are supposed to be rewarding based on other criteria such as race.

Academy awards have never been about rewarding the best.
Clearly. I hear that "Selma 2: Ferguson" is already in the works to come out next year. Hopefully it will be nominated.

Forum List

Back