🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Sharpton, Smartest Guy in the World

lol Jefferson is famous for overthrowing govt. , dumbass. I know you're stupid, but you're clinically brain dead, which is far more serious.
You can’t be this stupid, so you must be drunk.

Sharpton was NOT referring to their earlier revolutionary activity.

See this very thread for further details.

:)

Well, duh, but it's still hilarious!
Well, Sharpton’s attempt to paint Trump as an insurrectionist is idiotic, and employing slaveholder Jefferson as an example of upright behavior pathetic, especally as he’s routinely (and properly IMHO) denounced him in the past.

Last edited:
You can’t be this stupid, so you must be drunk.

Sharpton was NOT referring to their earlier revolutionary activity.

See this very thread for further details.

You don't know what that idiot was referring to, dumbass. See this very thread for details.

employing slaveholder Jefferson as an example of upright behavior pathetic

Why is that? Are going to pretend if you lived back then you woud be a brave Social Justice Warrior N Stuff? lol don't be even more ridiculous than you already are. Your whole herd mindset proves you wouldn't do anything but suck up to the same peer groups that owned slaves.

You don't know what that idiot was referring to, dumbass. See this very thread for details.
Impressive.

As SBB said, you’re not drunk.

You're actually this stupid. :eek:

And you’re tripling down on your idiocy, and have succeeded in making Sharpton look like MLKJ.

Carry on.

Why is that? Are going to pretend if you lived back then you woud be a brave Social Justice Warrior N Stuff? lol don't be even more ridiculous than you already are. Your whole herd mindset proves you wouldn't do anything but suck up to the same peer groups that owned slaves.
Wow.

You’re a special kind of incompetent.

But yeah, Sharpton said nothing that was historically incorrect, as much as I disagree with his premise that Trump engaged in insurrection.

Take care, dimwit.

Wow.

You’re a special kind of incompetent.

But yeah, Sharpton said nothing that was historically incorrect, as much as I disagree with his premise that Trump engaged in insurrection.

Take care, dimwit.

You still posting? Why? Have you no shame?

DudleySmith said:
Name where you think Osteen made his money. this will be funny ....

Are there 2 dumb dudleys on this forum?
No, but his stupidity is more than one body would normally contain, so the confusion is understandable.

Amazing that we have at least 3 threads on this topic, and so few of the bitter complainants have any grasp of the accuracy of Sharpton’s comment.

I don’t agree with the Reverend Al’s premise re: Trump, but the man’s not an ignoramus as claimed.

If only we could say the same about Dudley Dee and Dudley Dum.

lol smoke another rock; maybe it will help you recall your handle here, shit for brains.
SBB’s actual shit has a higher IQ than you I reckon.

But yeah, you’re just pathetic.

Reverend Al for the win.

Forum List

Back