🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Sharpton, Smartest Guy in the World

What part of “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants” is confusing you?
What part of neither Jefferson or Madison considering becoming tyrants themselves is confusing you?

Sharpton’s premise of Trump’s alleged insurrecton is wrong, but not his understanding of Jefferson and Madison.

Got it?
If Jefferson saw Washington become a tyrant as he took power Jefferson clearly states the remedy was and is to take up arms against such a government.
Irrelevant speculation.

We’re talking about Jefferson and Madison, and Sharpton’s read of them is correct in this instance.

1. He didn't say that in his clip.
He actually did, hence my defense of him on this point.
It would have been a good differentiation.
Yes, and one he clearly articulated.
2. Since Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence, he certainly had no issues revolting against a government he felt was wrong.
See above; Jefferson (nor Madison) would become the very tyrant overthrown.
3. Sharpton should have known better than to say something that stupid,
The stupidity is that of those who refuse to look at what he ACTUALLY said.

You remind me of those epople who make false claims about Trump’s alleged remarks. :(
regardless of what he "meant".....
He said what he meant, and what he said was correct.
which you don't know
Watch the clip/read the transcript, dopey.
since he didn't say it.
He did; you’re making a fool of yourself.

What part of neither Jefferson or Madison considering becoming tyrants themselves is confusing you?

Sharpton’s premise of Trump’s alleged insurrecton is wrong, but not his understanding of Jefferson and Madison.

Got it?

Irrelevant speculation.

We’re talking about Jefferson and Madison, and Sharpton’s read of them is correct in this instance.
So why were Jefferson and Madison tyrants for overthrowing the government?

He actually did, hence my defense of him on this point.

Yes, and one he clearly articulated.

See above; Jefferson (nor Madison) would become the very tyrant overthrown.

The stupidity is that of those who refuse to look at what he ACTUALLY said.

You remind me of those epople who make false claims about Trump’s alleged remarks. :(

He said what he meant, and what he said was correct.

Watch the clip/read the transcript, dopey.

He did; you’re making a fool of yourself.

You want to keep making stuff up, be my guest. He said the government, not the new American government.....and BTW, which one ? The one established under the Articles of Confederation ? Because Madison helped "overthrow" that one in favor of a better one.

Anyone with brain isn't going to see Al Sharpton as anything more than Al Charlatan. The fact that he is on PMSNBC only demonstrates why that place is in the ratings dumpster.

You want to keep making stuff up, be my guest.
Projection.
He said the government,
…over which they presided.
not the new American government…..
Wrong; listen to/read what he said.
and BTW, which one ? The one established under the Articles of Confederation ? Because Madison helped "overthrow" that one in favor of a better one.
You’ve lost this.

Man up & bow out.

Madison’s efforts were within the system and not the acts of tyranny Sharpton referenced that neither man engaged in.
Anyone with brain isn't going to see Al Sharpton as anything more than Al Charlatan. The fact that he is on PMSNBC only demonstrates why that place is in the ratings dumpster.
Man up, bow out.

TIA

Projection.

…over which they presided.

Wrong; listen to/read what he said.

You’ve lost this.

Man up & bow out.

Madison’s efforts were within the system and not the acts of tyranny Sharpton referenced that neither man engaged in.

Man up, bow out.

TIA

Please stop with the 6th grade debate team tactics.

You have nothing.

Sharpton is a charlatan. That is not in question.

No.

He said they did not attempt to become tyrants themselves at the end of their presidential terms, and this is 100% correct.

No, I didn’t.

You appear to be imagining things, or struggling with comprehension, or both.
What part of “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants” is confusing you?

No.

He said they did not attempt to become tyrants themselves at the end of their presidential terms, and this is 100% correct.

No, I didn’t.

You appear to be imagining things, or struggling with comprehension, or both.
Give up your spinning. You’re making up crap and we all know Sharpton is a dumbass like you.

Addressed.

You’re either incompetent, trolling, or experiencing some sort of medical issue.

Take care.

Forum List

Back