Ala. plans for 40K supporters at tonight's Trump rallyw

I can't vote for Trump but I like what he is doing to politics. For the first time, someone has the balls to stand up to the bullies on the left. I am beginning to see others doing the same thing. That is how you beat a bully.

Someone like Trump drawing a crowd in Alabama is like a pile of shit drawing flies. When they passed some very unfriendly laws against illegals a few years back all the chicken processors and farmers were crying the blues because they could not get white people to work for their slave wages so they backed off. It seems they will never learn. Ignorant assholes will cheer like crazy when he talks of sending all their farm labor back home.

Someone like Trump drawing a crowd in Alabama is like a pile of shit drawing flies. When they passed some very unfriendly laws against illegals a few years back all the chicken processors and farmers were crying the blues because they could not get white people to work for their slave wages so they backed off. It seems they will never learn. Ignorant assholes will cheer like crazy when he talks of sending all their farm labor back home.

anti southern bias and insults noted...do come visit some time. Be glad to take you to lunch.

I can't vote for Trump but I like what he is doing to politics. For the first time, someone has the balls to stand up to the bullies on the left. I am beginning to see others doing the same thing. That is how you beat a bully.
I actually have candidates I prefer, but Trump is a breath of fresh air, instead of the usual pandering BS..... If he brings problem s into the open ( and he does, which accounts for his popularity), I'm all for it....

Who would have thought... honesty in politics!!!!

You're funny because that's the same thing I thought about Bernie Sander's crowd. He drew 20,000 worthless FreeShitArmy members in Seattle. Except the difference between the trump crowd and the Sanders crowd is that the Trump crowd doesn't want free shit from the taxpayers. Anyone who thinks they can life off my hard earnings is a worthless piece of shit.

anti southern bias and insults noted...do come visit some time. Be glad to take you to lunch.
Born and raised there, I have every right to call them stupid shitheads if I want to.

You're funny because that's the same thing I thought about Bernie Sander's crowd. He drew 20,000 worthless FreeShitArmy members in Seattle. Except the difference between the trump crowd and the Sanders crowd is that the Trump crowd doesn't want free shit from the taxpayers. Anyone who thinks they can life off my hard earnings is a worthless piece of shit.
Trump wants to take your hard earned cash and give it to billionaires to create jobs they somehow forgot to create the last time we gifted them with tax cuts and subsidies.

25% of 26% is less than 7%.

I think it's great that som may of you dummies think that Trump is a " breath of fresh air"......given the fact that he's as full of hot air as any person to ever run for POTUS. Ever.

Trump wants to take your hard earned cash and give it to billionaires to create jobs they somehow forgot to create the last time we gifted them with tax cuts and subsidies.

I didn't see that in his platform...can you link to it?..or is it just more bs from a bitter partisan?

If you feel bullied on the left... no wonder you need a gun, you must be afraid of your own shadow.

Born and raised there, I have every right to call them stupid shitheads if I want to.

people in alabama are "shit heads"?.....but...but..you were born and raised there, too?...Well, doesn't that make you a...oh never mind...you wouldn't get it...

The difference between Trump's crowd and Bernie's crowd is that Trump's crowd is fueled by frustration, anger and division with very little substance.while Bernie's is fueled by solid policy proposals.

You may understand this when Trump is long gone and Bernie is still in the race.

I didn't see that in his platform...can you link to it?..or is it just more bs from a bitter partisan?
Bitter? I am having the time of my life watching you people turn flips over a plutocrat trying to buy the presidency.

people in alabama are "shit heads"?.....but...but..you were born and raised there, too?...Well, doesn't that make you a...oh never mind...you wouldn't get it...
I had sense enough to leave and only go back when someone dies so that makes me smarter than the people who stubbornly stay in that overtaxed, low wage hellhole.

25% of 26% is less than 7%.

I think it's great that som may of you dummies think that Trump is a " breath of fresh air"......given the fact that he's as full of hot air as any person to ever run for POTUS. Ever.
40,00 in a city of 200,000 is 1/4 of the city's population. How did Hillary do in NYC???

Bitter? I am having the time of my life watching you people turn flips over a plutocrat trying to buy the presidency.

you'll really be turning flips if he gets the nomination..and if he gets elected? you'll be doing a whole gymnastics routine....Now THAT will be funny.

I had sense enough to leave and only go back when someone dies so that makes me smarter than the people who stubbornly stay in that overtaxed, low wage hellhole.

sure...sure..

That's exactly what Obama did. Obviously you never heard about the two dozen bogus "green energy" companies that got billions of dollars of taxpayer money, and then went bankrupt and kept the money. How many private-sector jobs did Obama's stimulus packages and bailouts create with your tax money? And in case you haven't noticed what's happened the last eight years, Obama's Federal Reserve and their Quantitative Easing has made a shitload of rich people richer on Wall Street. You really need to wake the fuck up and start using your head for something besides a hat rack.

you'll really be turning flips if he gets the nomination..and if he gets elected? you'll be doing a whole gymnastics routine....Now THAT will be funny.
Not a chance, but keep dreaming.

Forum List

Back