Alabama buckles under pressure to allow illegals.

It's the business community that is pushing immigration reform, they complain there are not enough workers, ha!

Under the deal to end lawsuits challenging the immigration law, which was outlined in agreements filed in U.S. federal court in Alabama, the state will not enforce several key provisions voided by federal courts.

Alabama agreed to permanently block several sections of the law including a provision that required public schools to determine the citizenship status of students.

The state acknowledged in the agreement that police cannot hold someone during a traffic stop to check their immigration status. Alabama will also pay $350,000 in legal fees and expenses for the groups that filed the lawsuit.
Excellent news.

Alabama should have simply obeyed the Constitution from the outset, this was unnecessary and could have been easily avoided.

• Banned
Under the deal to end lawsuits challenging the immigration law, which was outlined in agreements filed in U.S. federal court in Alabama, the state will not enforce several key provisions voided by federal courts.

Alabama agreed to permanently block several sections of the law including a provision that required public schools to determine the citizenship status of students.

The state acknowledged in the agreement that police cannot hold someone during a traffic stop to check their immigration status. Alabama will also pay $350,000 in legal fees and expenses for the groups that filed the lawsuit.
Excellent news.

Alabama should have simply obeyed the Constitution from the outset, this was unnecessary and could have been easily avoided.
Maybe DC should do the same thing..oh that's right with the resident muslim he doesn't follow any constitution he just wings it and does as he likes. States are all correct in enforcing their own immigration laws. Hopefully the residents of Alabama can make this invaders feel very unwelcome and they move on.

• Banned
Only morons or democrats ( like above) would think its great for illegal invaders to stay here when they broke the law to get here! I guess democrats don't follow the law either.

DC doesn't obey the constitution so I see no reason why the states should either in respect to the federal government which in an outright, corrupted tyranny.

DC doesn't obey the constitution so I see no reason why the states should either in respect to the federal government which in an outright, corrupted tyranny.

That’s predictably idiotic and infantile.

The issue concerns only the State’s violation if immigrants’ due process and equal protection rights; that ignorant, hateful rightists incorrectly perceive the Federal government as ‘not doing its job’ is completely and thankfully irrelevant.

Fear and hate of immigrants is not a rational basis upon which to enact measures with the intent of denying persons their civil liberties.

Alabama, rights groups reach settlement on immigration law

DAMNIT ALL! What the hell Alabama. DC ain't gonna do it,If I am a sheriff I let my deputies know you find out the immigration status of EVERY SINGLE person you bring in. To hell with what these "rights" groups say or do.

You are clearly a left winger, Nazi.

If you checked the citizenship status of everyone you "bring in" (arrest), I don't think you'd run afoul of the Constitution. It's when you only check the status of brown people and not even those you "bring in", that's a problem.

When a man grants 800,000 illegal immigrants and their children amnesty, you know it's only a matter of time when states are forced to fall in line.

2014 people.

Wrong again.

And again you succeed in only exhibiting your ignorance.

An immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he is found guilty of that offense in a court of law – as all persons are presumed innocent and entitled to due process of the law.

Immigration reform is therefore not ‘amnesty,’ and affords undocumented immigrants due process, including punitive measures, pursuant to legal status or citizenship.

It is ultimately up to the people. Latinos are driving black people out of their cities by burning them out, shooting them out, or beating them out. Moving latinos out should be done the same way.

It is ultimately up to the people. Latinos are driving black people out of their cities by burning them out, shooting them out, or beating them out. Moving latinos out should be done the same way.

Gas ovens have been discovered to be quicker. And if some negroes, homos, Jews, and dolphins get accidentally thrown in, oh well!

Last edited:

DAMNIT ALL! What the hell Alabama. DC ain't gonna do it,If I am a sheriff I let my deputies know you find out the immigration status of EVERY SINGLE person you bring in. To hell with what these "rights" groups say or do.

Lol why you say that? My immigration stance is clearly "right wing" Economically yes "left wing" but ALL social issues I am "right wing"

If you checked the citizenship status of everyone you "bring in" (arrest), I don't think you'd run afoul of the Constitution. It's when you only check the status of brown people and not even those you "bring in", that's a problem.

Sounds good to me. Check EVERYONE'S status. It shouldn't be hard.

It's the business community that is pushing immigration reform, they complain there are not enough workers, ha!

They should also have to live with them.

And of course those are the ones that don't! They live in the mansions behind locked gates away from the peasants.

And that is why when some drunk Mexican (with no license or insurance) runs over an American child with a car, it's never a child of the schmucks that let them in.

Forum List

Back