Alabama Congressman Barry Moore

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
htcps://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Congressman-Barry-Moore-wife-test-positive-for-16402692.php

Yes you guessed it.

Here he is railing against the rule requiring him to wear a mask in Congress. His wife has it as well but ahe probably has bigger problems than covid.

They tested positive for convid?

They can make a stuffed animal test positive for that shit.

The tests are just slightly less worthless than the politicians and the slack jawed sheep who believe in this fairytale.

htcps://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Congressman-Barry-Moore-wife-test-positive-for-16402692.php

Yes you guessed it.

Here he is railing against the rule requiring him to wear a mask in Congress. His wife has it as well but ahe probably has bigger problems than covid.

It's not good to lower the amount of air flow going into the body. Oxygen kills viruses .And we need all the air that we can get into the body, especially when sick.

Oxygen saturation (medicine) - Wikipedia

How do you know that these people tested positive at all?

America has HIPAA laws which protect confidential medical info

Yes you guessed it.

Yes he took a stand.

Hopefully his stand won't have the same results as Custer's last stand.

If you've been given the vaccine, you should be have to no longer wear a mask. That is the whole purpose of vaccines (to get on with your normal lives). Every year influenza comes around, but because the medical community can only "guess" at which flu variant might come along, vaccines don't always work and an estimated 62,000 people die each year in the United States from the flu.
Just as with colds and flus, COVID-19 is still going to come around each year as different variants pop up and each year you will get a vaccine booster, but some will still die. Unlike the smallpox, polio, measles (which only had two types, rubeola and rubella) and mumps which didn't create variants, COVID-19 will still be with us, just like the colds and flus and to expect humans to continue to wear masks and socially distance for the rest of humanities existence is absurd. Time to get on with our lives.

Yes you guessed it.

and he has already been vaccinated too...geez....

Vaccines are supposedly to stimulate our immune system, to kick started the immune system into start mode against certain viruses . But it doesn't keep us from being infected . But it just wake up the immune system to do its job before the virus totally takes over.

We still have viruses floating around us from a hundred years ago. And we get re-infected by these same viruses all of the time. But our immune system already recognize these viruses and know what to do .

And so vaccines just introduces the body to these viruses or something that is close to it so that it can detect and start destroying these viruses before it totally infect the body.

Like flu seasons comes around and or if a person who has gotten the flu shot comes around me. I'll feel weak or fatigue because I've been infected. But after a good night rest, that my body already recognize the virus, that the next morning I'll be feeling great.

And so natural immunity is the best defense to fight off viruses because you don't have to depend on other methods of defense .

Yes you guessed it.

How do you know he still wouldn't have gotten it had he been wearing a mask?

His chances of getting it would have been reduced and it would also have reduced him spreading the virus.

And yet I've posted multiple studies this past week that say it really makes little difference if you're not wearing an N95 surgical mask. My sister is an RN and a mask Nazi and she still got COVID and spread it to her son and boyfriend. I know several people who have followed the COVID protocols and got it anyway. Earlier this year California was the big hot spot in the U.S. despite months of strict mandatory mask rules.

And yet I've posted multiple studies this past week that say it really makes little difference if you're not wearing an N95 surgical mask. My sister is an RN and a mask Nazi and she still got COVID and spread it to her son and boyfriend. I know several people who have followed the COVID protocols and got it anyway. Earlier this year California was the big hot spot in the U.S. despite months of strict mandatory mask rules.
Your sister likely caught it treating unvaxxed trash, She is a hero not a fucking nazi.

Forum List

Back