Alabama Democrat proposes bill mandating all men have vasectomy at age 50 or after third child

And yet you probably believe .....

Typical democrat 'logic.'

A hypothesis comes with reasoning, it is neither democrat or liberal or anything more than a educated guess linked by descriptive, exploratory, inferential, predictive, and causal observations.

I don't recall the post which you failed to link to your post. Give me the post number and thread if that is where you copied it, and I can fill in the blanks. I don't know or care how old you are, but your favorite genre is what I would expect from a curmudgeon. Mocking without substance is nothing more than an Idiot-Gram, variety, ad hominem.

Yoda you are not.

Only an idiot thinks that being in favour of womens’ right to control the size of their families makes one in favour abortion.

Supporting abortions is pro-abortion. Pretending that supporting one choice only is "pro-choice" is disingenuous. Advocating in every way, at every turn, for the consequence-free killing of innocents is immoral.

Liberals are violent -- since you don't wanna let me kill my baby, why don't we cut your balls off??

Alabama Democrat proposes bill mandating all men have vasectomy at age 50 or after third child - Yellowhammer News

MONTGOMERY — State Rep. Rolanda Hollis (D-Birmingham) on Thursday filed a bill that would mandate every Alabama man to undergo a vasectomy within one month of his 50th birthday or the birth of his third biological child, whichever comes first.

Democrats in the Alabama legislature last year brought up the possibility of introducing such a bill during the abortion debate on 2019’s HB 314, known as the Human Life Protection Act.

“Under existing law, there are no restrictions on the reproductive rights of men,” states the introduction to Hollis’ new bill, HB 238.
Sounds a little like Communist China on population cUntrol. How many kids did Nancy Pelosi have again? Why is it okay for liberal elites to have many children but not everyone else? Equal justice, except some people are more equal than others it seems...
Shame Nan from San Fransicko didnt do what the rest of the liberals are told to do and abort her children, thus eliminating the stupid gene from that pool..

And yet you probably believe minority women who have children in excess of three ought to have their tubes tied. The lawmaker was making a point, knowing such a bill would piss off misogynists; I see by your comment it was directed at you.
probably believe minority women who have children in excess of three ought to have their tubes tied.

Damn you are a fucking racist to even make that remark.

Hardly, I live by the words of MLK, I judge people by their character, not by their skin color, sexual orientation or ethnicity. I judge the self proclaimed and faux conservatives as callous, because their posts can be overt or covert bigotry, judging the protective class by their color, gender, ethnicity, beliefs and economic status.
Not by your own words that I pointed out you dickwad racist you.

And yet you probably believe .....

Typical democrat 'logic.'

A hypothesis comes with reasoning, it is neither democrat or liberal or anything more than a educated guess linked by descriptive, exploratory, inferential, predictive, and causal observations.

I don't recall the post which you failed to link to your post. Give me the post number and thread if that is where you copied it, and I can fill in the blanks. I don't know or care how old you are, but your favorite genre is what I would expect from a curmudgeon. Mocking without substance is nothing more than an Idiot-Gram, variety, ad hominem.

Yoda you are not.

Putting lipstick on your straw man doesn't make him anything other than a straw man.

They want to get men on record voting against this while they vote for legislation directed at women

Conjecture? A little, but you come up with a male birth control pill, and 70% of the female population in the world will scream bloody murder.

It is a FACT!

Yep, the feminists would then be screaming at you for not getting them pregnant.

LOL. 7 out of 10 women would not scream bloody murder if their male partner was responsible, in a relationship pregnancy is a topic that both must agree on. One night stands is not something a single or married women would do intentionally to become pregnant.

In fact in all cases when intercourse is on the bed, responsible men always ask if the women is protected, and if not has ready a condom.
One night stands didnt start happening in multitudes until that FREE sex, drugs and rock and roll happened in the 1960's. Then when hollyweird started showing sex on tv all the time, you wonder why kids these days are fucking at 10....Thanks Oblummer(the brown turd).

Clearly you are a racist, and likely don't have a clue about one night stands. It had nothing to do with rock and roll, drugs or Hollywood X and R rated films. On May 4th, 1960 the FDA approved the Pill which liberated females to engage in sexual activity without the fear of becoming pregnant.
Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa…...As long as the girl takes the pill....but what if she doesnt? Is it the males fault or the baby's? No it is the woman's fault yet she either kills the baby or makes the man pay for her mistake...You are one dumb mother fucker..

...You are advocating for separate but equal. ...

Wrong. Are you dishonest or just stupid? Equal would involve advocating for the forced sterilization of both men and women. I don’t see anyone doing that. I don’t want forced sterilization of men or women. I don’t want men or women to kill the innocent.

You need to stop digging, because your hole is just getting deeper and deeper.

You're the one being dishonest. The equivalency is in each having the same individual rights over their bodies and reproductive choices. To suggest that men should have that right and women should otherwise be restricted is to suggest they are separate but equal. A failed concept.

Pehaps you're just "too stupid" to understand the concept.

Conjecture? A little, but you come up with a male birth control pill, and 70% of the female population in the world will scream bloody murder.

It is a FACT!

Yep, the feminists would then be screaming at you for not getting them pregnant.

LOL. 7 out of 10 women would not scream bloody murder if their male partner was responsible, in a relationship pregnancy is a topic that both must agree on. One night stands is not something a single or married women would do intentionally to become pregnant.

In fact in all cases when intercourse is on the bed, responsible men always ask if the women is protected, and if not has ready a condom.
One night stands didnt start happening in multitudes until that FREE sex, drugs and rock and roll happened in the 1960's. Then when hollyweird started showing sex on tv all the time, you wonder why kids these days are fucking at 10....Thanks Oblummer(the brown turd).

Clearly you are a racist, and likely don't have a clue about one night stands. It had nothing to do with rock and roll, drugs or Hollywood X and R rated films. On May 4th, 1960 the FDA approved the Pill which liberated females to engage in sexual activity without the fear of becoming pregnant.
Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa…...As long as the girl takes the pill....but what if she doesnt? Is it the males fault or the baby's? No it is the woman's fault yet she either kills the baby or makes the man pay for her mistake...You are one dumb mother fucker..
No, it's the male's fault for not wearing a condom. Sperm is necessary to create an unwanted pregnancy and males can create FAR MORE unwanted pregnancies than women can.

Males must be made to control their sperm one way or the other. Snip snip motherfucker.

I remember when Catholics all had huge families of 7 or more children. Birth control was a sin. Anything that kept women from getting pregnant was a mortal sin and forbidden. Being Catholic was synonymous with having more children than you could afford. Also, it was wrong for women to deny conjugal rights to their husbands. Pregnancy was God’s will and not to be thwarted.

Non-Catholics decried the lack of fiscal responsibility in having more children than you could afford. I don’t remember anyone suggesting couples should abstain from having sex to prevent pregnancies. Just stop having so many children.

Better birth control helped but the statistics that talk about how effective it is all contain the caveat of “When used as directed”. If don’t take the Pill at the same time and in the same way every day it’s less effective. So if you sleep in take your Pill, at 10:00 instead of 7:00 am, as usual, you could get pregnant. If you have the flu and throw up your pill, you could get pregnant.

The real world failure rate is of the Pill is 15%. Every year 15 out of every 100 women taking the Pill get pregnant every year. And the Pill has the lowest failure rate.

I remember when Catholics all had huge families of 7 or more children. Birth control was a sin. Anything that kept women from getting pregnant was a mortal sin and forbidden. Being Catholic was synonymous with having more children than you could afford. Also, it was wrong for women to deny conjugal rights to their husbands. Pregnancy was God’s will and not to be thwarted.

Non-Catholics decried the lack of fiscal responsibility in having more children than you could afford. I don’t remember anyone suggesting couples should abstain from having sex to prevent pregnancies. Just stop having so many children.

Better birth control helped but the statistics that talk about how effective it is all contain the caveat of “When used as directed”. If don’t take the Pill at the same time and in the same way every day it’s less effective. So if you sleep in take your Pill, at 10:00 instead of 7:00 am, as usual, you could get pregnant. If you have the flu and throw up your pill, you could get pregnant.

The real world failure rate is of the Pill is 15%. Every year 15 out of every 100 women taking the Pill get pregnant every year. And the Pill has the lowest failure rate.
MR. HARRY BLACKITT: Look at them, bloody Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.

MRS. BLACKITT: What are we dear?

MR. BLACKITT: Protestant, and fiercely proud of it.

MRS. BLACKITT: Hmm. Well, why do they have so many children?

MR. BLACKITT: Because... every time they have sexual intercourse, they have to have a baby.

MRS. BLACKITT: But it's the same with us, Harry.

MR. BLACKITT: What do you mean?

MRS. BLACKITT: Well, I mean, we've got two children, and we've had sexual intercourse twice.

MR. BLACKITT: That's not the point. We could have it any time we wanted.

MRS. BLACKITT: Really?

MR. BLACKITT: Oh, yes, and, what's more, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions.

MRS. BLACKITT: What, you mean... lock the door?

MR. BLACKITT: No, no. I mean, because we are members of the Protestant Reformed Church, which successfully challenged the autocratic power of the Papacy in the mid-sixteenth century, we can wear little rubber devices to prevent issue.

MRS. BLACKITT: What d'you mean?

MR. BLACKITT: I could, if I wanted, have sexual intercourse with you,...

MRS. BLACKITT: Oh, yes, Harry.

MR. BLACKITT: ...and, by wearing a rubber sheath over my old feller, I could insure... that, when I came off, you would not be impregnated.

MRS. BLACKITT: Ooh!

MR. BLACKITT: That's what being a Protestant's all about. That's why it's the church for me. That's why it's the church for anyone who respects the individual and the individual's right to decide for him or herself. When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the church door in fifteen-seventeen, he may not have realized the full significance of what he was doing, but four hundred years later, thanks to him, my dear, I can wear whatever I want on my John Thomas,... [sniff] ...and, Protestantism doesn't stop at the simple condom! Oh, no! I can wear French Ticklers if I want.

MRS. BLACKITT: You what?

MR. BLACKITT: French Ticklers. Black Mambos. Crocodile Ribs. Sheaths that are designed not only to protect, but also to enhance the stimulation of sexual congress.

MRS. BLACKITT: Have you got one?

MR. BLACKITT: Have I got one? Uh, well, no, but I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high and say in a loud, steady voice, 'Harry, I want you to sell me a condom. In fact, today, I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant.'

MRS. BLACKITT: Well, why don't you?

MR. BLACKITT: But they-- Well, they cannot, 'cause their church never made the great leap out of the Middle Ages and the domination of alien episcopal supremacy.

Monty Python the meaning of life

..... The equivalency is in......

Shut the fuck up. The only "equivalency" would be proposing involuntary serialization for both men and women. I don't want to kill or sterilize anyone. You immoral, illogical asshole leftists cannot say that same.

No, it's the male's fault for not wearing a condom. Sperm is necessary to create an unwanted pregnancy and males can create FAR MORE unwanted pregnancies than women can.

Males must be made to control their sperm one way or the other. Snip snip motherfucker.

Remember that fertility clinic doctor who used his own sperm on his patients and had fathered close to 1000 children. That guy definitely should have snipped. The dangers of two of his offspring unknowingly getting married is high.

Shut the fuck up. The only "equivalency" would be proposing involuntary serialization for both men and women. I don't want to kill or sterilize anyone. You immoral, illogical asshole leftists cannot say that same.

It’s the flip side of the same coin. If you don’t want the responsibility of children, or can’t afford to have children, YOU should be forced to get snipped until you do. That way, no woman can get pregnant until you’re ready to be a father. No woman can “trap you” into marriage. You’re in control.

A vasectomy is reversible. Better safe than sorry.

I don’t understand why men don’t like this idea. It’s far less traumatizing to a human body than a pregnancy. Think of how many abortions it would prevent if all men were sterilized at puberty until they were ready to be fathers.

It’s the flip side of the same coin. ......

It's nothing of the sort. How fucking stupid are you? The only equivalent action would be the forced sterilization of both men and women. Forced sterilization vs NOT killing the innocent are in no way equivalent. How do you function on a daily basis with such an utter lack of basic logic?

Only an idiot thinks that being in favour of womens’ right to control the size of their families makes one in favour abortion.

Supporting abortions is pro-abortion. Pretending that supporting one choice only is "pro-choice" is disingenuous. Advocating in every way, at every turn, for the consequence-free killing of innocents is immoral.

It's just word salad. I'm very pro-birth. Who alive today is anti-birth? Anyone?

First you've have to catch me. Then you've have to hold me down.

upload_2020-2-18_14-38-3.png

Horseshit. It's not "someone else" until it's born. That's what "born" means.
Genetic testing handily dispenses with that fallacy...
It's not a fallacy. It's a simple definition. Birth is where we draw the line between a person and not yet a person.
No. That’s where you try to draw the line in order to justify murder. The genetics are clear on the matter.

Forum List

Back