🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alabama McDonald's gunman killed by armed dad, who is injured in shootout

That's why you don't let unstable people with guns. That's why you don't let "Crooked" Hillary Clinton try to run the country. She is unstable.
`
If they were stable smart people, they wouldn't have had their guns stolen in the first place. That's why IQ tests should be administrated when purchasing a gun.

Your Brain Dead. Even if it’s in a safe and bolted down they can steal it. If they want into a safe they’ll get in They hope there is money and jewelry in it but if there is a gun in the safe, they will take it Guns get stolen from law enforcement homes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course the answer is to arm more stupid people. That is the disgusting degenerate in the White House answer

Well, let's just hope none of these "armed and stupid people" don't come looking for you. That's all I have to say to that.

Of course the answer is to arm more stupid people. That is the disgusting degenerate in the White House answer

Well, let's just hope none of these "armed and stupid people" don't come looking for you. That's all I have to say to that.

They are more the welcome to. As the will answer to my 45 or 9 mm. They come looking they will leave in a body bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are more the welcome to. As the will answer to my 45 or 9 mm. They come looking they will leave in a body bag

Now...now...we don't want the left to go nuts. (Yes, I agree with you and I was being sarcastic.)

You don't get to make that decision. I know a lot of people who should keep their mouths shut.Some too damned stupid to speak. How do we stop that?
`
Starting with you. Considering over a million guns are stolen in six years, guns that end up in criminal hands, guns that are bought by and owned by so-called patriotic gun owners, how is this NOT a problem? When a group of gun owners is so fucking stupid they don't keep their guns locked up and be found criminals ransacking a home. Then there are the idiot gun nuts who deliberately overlook this major problem. People like you make the problem worse. Do something.

You don't get to make that decision. I know a lot of people who should keep their mouths shut.Some too damned stupid to speak. How do we stop that?
`
Starting with you. Considering over a million guns are stolen in six years, guns that end up in criminal hands, guns that are bought by and owned by so-called patriotic gun owners, how is this NOT a problem? When a group of gun owners is so fucking stupid they don't keep their guns locked up and be found criminals ransacking a home. Then there are the idiot gun nuts who deliberately overlook this major problem. People like you make the problem worse. Do something.
Definitely. These adamant arms supporters have an obligation to protect their 'right' by being the first to provide solutions to the outrageous epidemic of firearms fetishists killing in large numbers.

`
Missy,

You don't know me.

I know when to keep my mouth shut. Others not so much.

I can't control others and their inability to secure their firearms.

I don't look at firearms owners as a group. I only see them as individuals.

I refuse to take responsibility for others and their Stupidity.

Explain how I make it worse .

I'm not encouraging criminals to break into people's homes and steal.

It is not my obligation to secure others firearms.

And you want me to do something.

Maybe I'll go on a message board and complain about criminals and idiots who fail to secure their firearms.

Satisfied. I've done something. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back