Alabama Polls have closed: monitoring live feed

And Obama leads the way

-Geaux
------------------------

OBAMA’S LIST OF MOST DISRESPECTFUL INSULTS TO THE MILITARY

THE MILITARY

A lot has been written lately about Barack Obama’s ‘latte salute’ to his Marine guards. There has also been a lot written about his disrespect for the military and for America in general ever since he illegally assumed the highest office in the land. (Don’t know if you’ve noticed but for the past couple of months, I refuse to recognize him as president and will use other terms to denote his ill-gotten position. Yes the office of President deserves respect, but Obama so disrespects the office himself that I refuse to show any respect to him or the office as long as he holds it.)

“30) Looking past all his civilian aides to order a Marine to hold an umbrella over his head like a butler for an entire speech at the Rose Garden, in violation of military regulations.
29) Forcing race-baiting class warfare propaganda, extreme PC “sensitivity” measures, and Gay Pride Month on soldiers.
28) Taking credit for the success of the surge he opposed in Iraq.
27) Taking credit for the success of the interrogation policies he opposed that located Osama bin Laden.
26) Skipping the funeral of the highest-ranking officer to be killed on foreign soil in over 40 years (Major-General Harold J. Greene), to play golf.
25) Smearing veterans as potential domestic terrorists.
24) Trying to make wounded veterans cover their own medical treatment through private health insurance plans, which would inevitably end up increasing their out-of-pocket costs.
23) Blaming our troops for the Taliban attacking them…for everything from objecting to pedophilia and advocating women’s rights, to not wearing latex gloves while handling Korans and walking in front of Muslims while they are praying.
22) Rushing in to misrepresent the Ft. Hood massacre that killed 13 soldiers (one whom was pregnant) as mere “workplace violence.”
21) Giving captured terrorists at Gitmo (who are drenched in soldiers’ blood) a $750,000 soccer field, cable TV, entertainment, classes in painting, etc., while stripping away benefits for soldiers at every turn.
20) Ordering federal agencies to make the sequester cuts as painful as possible for the American people, which ended up cutting tuition assistance for soldiers and increasing other college costs for the Armed Forces across the board.
19) Denying veterans from all over the country access to the WWII Memorial in Washington over a staged government shutdown while allowing illegal immigrants to hold a political rally on closed federal grounds.

Obama's List of Most Disrespectful Insults to the Military

You did it. You inbreds actually pulled it off! Applause! :clap::clap::clap:

7f0c383242899d41859c5b84bdf00c1fd5e7c717a147a9492056cb0bfc6d6ded.jpg

ca6cd2565b9850296d785119ed3b4ba01c40fd7999037735f5112f96a5357558.jpg
White people are better than you. HAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

:banana:
Lol what?

85ba92641446e1bc17841235bce01f87--funny-ha-ha-its-funny.jpg
That sex change doesn't look to be going well for you.
That's Alabama, man. She's all woman, and she's definitely a Roy Moore voter.
I wonder why people in the middle of the country don't like you.
These sniveling bed wetters even hate themselves. I just wish they killed themselves more frequently.

You did it. You inbreds actually pulled it off! Applause! :clap::clap::clap:

7f0c383242899d41859c5b84bdf00c1fd5e7c717a147a9492056cb0bfc6d6ded.jpg

ca6cd2565b9850296d785119ed3b4ba01c40fd7999037735f5112f96a5357558.jpg
White people are better than you. HAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

:banana:
Lol what?

85ba92641446e1bc17841235bce01f87--funny-ha-ha-its-funny.jpg

Bigot. Alabama has a myriad of talented individuals who have represented the state quite well. Two of my favorite authors come from Alabama. Harper Lee and her most favorite neighbor Truman Capote.

It's rather sickening to witness the constant disparaging of the south.
Capote was born in New Orleans, moving to Alabama as a youngster. From age 9 he lived in New York City.
A little trivia! Remember the 'Fruitcake Lady' on David Letterman? She was Capote's aunt.

Marie Rudisill - Wikipedia

"Spoke to Roy Moore of Alabama last night for the first time. Sounds like a really great guy who ran a fantastic race. He will help to #MAGA!" - Trump

Important to note - the Trump backed candidate lost in Alabama. But, the Trump-like candidate with the Trump positions won.

Trumpism beat Trump!

Roy Moore: "Don’t let anybody in the press think that because [Trump] supported my opponent I do not support him."

Crazy Roy Moore wrote a poem about how God will destroy America because of abortion rights. seriously. thank God it's not gay rights.

AL race was tight ... right up until Trump's famous dinner with Cryin Chuck & Senile Nancy when he sold out his base on DACA.

Crooked Jared Kushner told Trump to fire Comey, hire The Mooch & back Big Luther. How much awful advice will Trump take?

there's a revolution going on. there's something going on, folks!

I would not want to be an establishment Republican today. I would not want Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell to bless me.

Forum List

Back