Alabama Polls have closed: monitoring live feed

Not if they are voting for Roy Moore
They could vote for a dead, hairless goat and they would still be better than you.

White People >>>>>>>>>>>>> you

:dance:

That makes absolutely no sense. Of course, a dead, hairless goat would do far less harm than Moore. But is more likely to follow the laws of the land and the US Constitution.

This "white people are better than you/white people>>>>>>>>>>you" nonsense is hilarious. You have no idea of the race of the people you are saying are inferior to white people, do you?

Alabama is one of the poorest and most backwards states in the union!!!

near the bottom in education, Science and infrastructure
On and on.

Yep, lets push this idiocy nationwide!
The democrat platform for 2018. You are an idiot if you don't vote for us. That should work.

Everyone who doesn't vote for us is an inbred retard

At least it was only a runoff for the primary. He hasn't won yet.
He'll win the general election. It's his destiny. God Is on his side.

He didn't win the election to be governor. God does not like hateful men.
As a moral man of the faith, I can assure you God was on the impeccable Roy Moore's side.

Moral man? Sending children to live with an abusive father? Breaking the oath he took with his hand on the Bible? You think God favors that? lol

You inbreds have to stick together, I suppose
You hate white people so much you masturbate to the thought of genocide. Why are you so jealous of white people? Why so much hate?
:lol:

I don't hate whites at all but this is the opposite to everything that made whites great.

Knowledge
Critical thought
and love of science and innovation

Moore stands for blind idiocy.

I say this as a former white nationalist.

You hate white people so much you masturbate to the thought of genocide. Why are you so jealous of white people? Why so much hate?
Huh? That's pretty racist of you, to suggest that all white people are inbred. Poor guy. :itsok:
Is that an "I'm rubber, you're glue" response? "I know you are but what am I?"

You just called a bunch of white people inbreds, you racists fuck. You just hate white people. Whitey is better than you. You hate it and get mad about it daily. :lol:

Huh? That's pretty racist of you, to suggest that all white people are inbred. Poor guy. :itsok:
Is that an "I'm rubber, you're glue" response? "I know you are but what am I?"

You just called a bunch of white people inbreds, you racists fuck. You just hate white people. Whitey is better than you. You hate it and get mad about it daily. :lol:

He called ignorant people in Alabama "inbreds". Having lived in Alabama for half my life, I can say he isn't wrong about a lot of them.

If you get married at a courthouse in Alabama, they have you sign that you are not related, and then the JP asks you if you are related before they start the ceremony. Must be a reason for that.

Moore is a conservative republican and it's a victory for the Tea Party (don't tread on me) activists and a message to the Trump administration that he might want to reconsider his apparent lack of agenda to "drain the swamp".

Second that! :up:

Forum List

Back