Alabama Polls have closed: monitoring live feed

Well this is Bannon/Conservatives/Moore vs Kushner/New York Dems in the White House w/RINOS/Strange.

UPDATE:

The swamp loses BIG time!!!!

AP: Moore wins

Update - 9:29 p.m.

The Associated Press has called the race for Moore.

BREAKING: Firebrand jurist Roy Moore wins Alabama GOP primary runoff for U.S. Senate, defeating Trump-backed incumbent.

— The Associated Press (@AP) September 27, 2017

Alabama Republican primary: live results

Well done the people of Alabama, Roy Moore a SOLID Right-Wing Conservative and a SOLID Christian and once again a total Beta Cuck Faggot has his buttocks handed to him.

This came to mind:

1 Samuel 2:30

Therefore the Lord God of Israel saith: ‘I said indeed that thy house and the house of thy father should walk before Me for ever.’ But now the Lord saith, ‘Be it far from Me; for them that honour Me I will honour, and they that despise Me shall be lightly esteemed.'

Gay bans and praise for Putin: the world according to Senate hopeful Roy Moore

Homosexuality should be illegal
In 2005, Moore said: “Homosexual conduct should be illegal.” In an interview televised on C-Span, Moore added: “It is immoral. It is defined by the law as detestable.” During a debate last week, he went out of his way to bemoan the fact that “sodomy [and] sexual perversion sweep the land”.

September 11 attacks as divine punishment
In a speech in February, Moore appeared to suggest that the terrorist attacks of September 11 were the result of divine retribution against the United States and prophesized in the Book of Isaiah. In comments first reported by CNN, Moore quoted Isaiah 30:12-13, saying: “Because you have despised His word and trust in perverseness and oppression, and say thereon ... therefore this iniquity will be to you as a breach ready to fall, swell out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instance.” Moore then noted: “Sounds a little bit like the Pentagon, whose breaking came suddenly at an instance, doesn’t it?” He added: “If you think that’s coincidence, if you go to verse 25: ‘There should be up on every high mountain and upon every hill, rivers and streams of water in the day of the great slaughter when the towers will fall.’”

Praise for Putin
In an interview with the Guardian in August, Moore praised Putin for his views on gay rights. “Maybe Putin is right,” said Moore, who added of the Russian autocrat: “Maybe he’s more akin to me than I know.” The comments came after Moore suggested the United States could be described as “the focus of evil in the world” because “we promote a lot of bad things”. Moore specifically named gay marriage as one of those “bad things”.

You did it. You inbreds actually pulled it off! Applause! :clap::clap::clap:

7f0c383242899d41859c5b84bdf00c1fd5e7c717a147a9492056cb0bfc6d6ded.jpg

ca6cd2565b9850296d785119ed3b4ba01c40fd7999037735f5112f96a5357558.jpg
White people are better than you. HAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

:banana:
Lol what?

85ba92641446e1bc17841235bce01f87--funny-ha-ha-its-funny.jpg

Bigot. Alabama has a myriad of talented individuals who have represented the state quite well. Two of my favorite authors come from Alabama. Harper Lee and her most favorite neighbor Truman Capote.

It's rather sickening to witness the constant disparaging of the south.

Strange is going to campaign for Moore and so will Trump.

The one who did Moore the most good was Steve Bannon who went around the state saying "they call you rubes, you're ignorant, you're inbred. That's what they are saying about the people who live in Alabama. Vote for Roy Moore. Drain the swamp."

The best thing democrats can do for republicans is keep yapping.

Democrat slogan for 2016 "we hate you".

Democrat slogan for 2020 "we really hate you".

Well this is Bannon/Conservatives/Moore vs Kushner/New York Dems in the White House w/RINOS/Strange.

UPDATE:

The swamp loses BIG time!!!!

AP: Moore wins

Update - 9:29 p.m.

The Associated Press has called the race for Moore.

BREAKING: Firebrand jurist Roy Moore wins Alabama GOP primary runoff for U.S. Senate, defeating Trump-backed incumbent.

— The Associated Press (@AP) September 27, 2017

Alabama Republican primary: live results

YUGE, BIGLY loss for Dotard Donnie.

And Bannon isn't a conservative.

Lol what?

Bigot. Alabama has a myriad of talented individuals who have represented the state quite well. Two of my favorite authors come from Alabama. Harper Lee and her most favorite neighbor Truman Capote.

Capote was born in New Orleans, moving to Alabama as a youngster. From age 9 he lived in New York City.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Lol what?

Capote was born in New Orleans, moving to Alabama as a youngster. From age 9 he lived in New York City.
tinydancer wouldn't know a fact if it kicked her in the ****.

But the birther movement was started by Hillary's campaign.
False.
Pres.Trump and the Clintons' were good friends, until they started lying on him. He had warned Hillary to stop or else he will start spilling the beans about her. And that is when he was running for the Republican's primaries. Against Marco, Carson and Jeb. But Hillary was invading their race trying to get Pres.Trump to jump out. If he was all that bad, then she should wanted him to win so that she can win the general election. That did not make any sense at all for her to jumped over while she was going against her opponent.

Alabama is one of the poorest and most backwards states in the union!!!

near the bottom in education, Science and infrastructure
On and on.

Yep, lets push this idiocy nationwide!
Don't you worry about us sunshine. We get on just fine here.

Forum List

Back