Alabama Polls have closed: monitoring live feed

ok back in and Moore didn't just win he destroyed Luther which is what we needed him to do. I am one happy camper. There is no gray area here. The Deplorables have spoken and reminded Trump who his base is. And they want nothing to do with freaking hands across the aisle.

Go Judge Roy!

Moore crowned GOP primary winner

Update - 9:30 p.m.

Roy Moore is the apparent winner of the GOP primary runoff, according to The Associated Press.

Moore had 57 percent of the vote compared with Strange’s 43 percent when the AP made the call, with 45 percent of precincts reporting.

The former judge’s victory party erupted into cheers and chants as the results were announced. Moore is expected to speak at his party shortly.

Alabama Republican primary: live results

The Moore victory is the best news republicans could get. It points out to the President that the people who elected him are still watching and it pokes a stick in the eye of the NRA that picked the establishment candidate instead of a hard core 2nd Amendment candidate. Somebody needs to talk to Wayne LaPierre.

When driving and not paying attention to the radio until I heard the name Luther Strange, I thought NPR was running a story on a new Batman movie. Does sound like one of the cape crusader's adversaries. No business of mine but I'd go for the Ten Commandments guy, just because that's all I know about either. But for anybody from Alabama, I can say without too much hypocrisy, I hope your guy wins.

I know that these names seems as is they had came out of a Mark Twain novel. Especially that leaker Reality Winner and Rense Prebius. I'm surprised that Indian Joe did not pop out of the administration, yet.
But Moore knew ahead of time that he could not stop them from removing the Commandments. But he put on an act to impress his supporters as if he going to put up a fight if they remove the Commandments.

We here in Maricopa County (AZ) had our showman in Sheriff Joe Arpaio - tent city, pink underwear, chain gangs, and on-and-on. Showmanship didn't keep me from voting for him until it reached a point of being distracted over Obama's birth certificate, which along with his advanced age gave me thought it was time for change. Am glad he received a pardon.

This song for the winner......Moore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2up::mm:

There is some good news in this for Trump, if he is serious about his campaign promises which I have to think he is, then any government employees up for re-election will understand that getting behind Trump and being "anti-establishment" is the way to success. Government by the people for the people, right? Anyone else is just on borrowed time.

Second, based on other results and big money fights by the Democrats, it is showing that big money isn't enough to win. Citizens are outright angry and they will come out in droves to vote for anyone willing to push back against the big backed politicians. This is particularly important as the Big International Donors try and sneak in their influence in the next election.

Stay the course Trump, don't be swayed and go against your own promises. Keep your promises, fight to return America, liberty, economic and social freedom to Americans, and in turn, help destroy the neo-communist criminals in the world wherever they reside.

Get 'er done Trump!

We here in Maricopa County (AZ) had our showman in Sheriff Joe Arpaio - tent city, pink underwear, chain gangs, and on-and-on. Showmanship didn't keep me from voting for him until it reached a point of being distracted over Obama's birth certificate, which along with his advanced age gave me thought it was time for change. Am glad he received a pardon.

It took all that for you huh?

For the first time in my life I no longer believe in god. There's no evidence for it and it is a sick joke to force the idea on people. I can't believe in something that is being used to destroy human rights and freedom.
Your rights from God give you your freedom. It's in the Constitution if you want to look.

Moore is a conservative republican and it's a victory for the Tea Party (don't tread on me) activists and a message to the Trump administration that he might want to reconsider his apparent lack of agenda to "drain the swamp".

WTF? Moore is a religious nutjob that thinks he is above the law. Luther is no prize, but Moore is crazy.
Moore believes Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka is not a natural born citizen per Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution. He's right!

I'd like to see McConnell out. This certainly doesn't help him, I'm not sure how much it hurts him.

Trump can handle the fallout. He has a lot of other shit going on.

Tea Party activists force Trump to re-evaluate his vow to "drain the swamp". The freaking system works.

Works? A state supreme court judge who has been fired for refusing to follow rulings from a higher court, not once but TWICE? You call that winning?

The freaking crazy Sanders alt-democrats tried to murder the entire conservative republican baseball team a couple of months ago. Even if the crazy angry left and their minions in the MSM forgot about it, Americans didn't. The Conservative right sent a message to the moderate Trump administration and it's a win for republicans. Meanwhile the crazy alt-left posts junk about great sex. No surprises here.

Last edited:
Moore is a conservative republican and it's a victory for the Tea Party (don't tread on me) activists and a message to the Trump administration that he might want to reconsider his apparent lack of agenda to "drain the swamp".

McConnell is the Swamp. He was backing Luther. Trump cam in as a favor to McConnell.

I don't think Trump has any love for McConnell...how quickly we forget the Schumer/Trump deal from a couple weeks ago.

WTF? Moore is a religious nutjob that thinks he is above the law. Luther is no prize, but Moore is crazy.
Moore believes Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka is not a natural born citizen per Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution. He's right!

Moore believes a lot of things. He stated in an interview with a reporter in Anniston that he would not guarantee a fair trial to anyone who was not judeo-christian. He took children away from a lesbian mother and sent them back to an abusive father, despite numerous reports from daycare workers, social workers and therapists that the man was a danger to the children. He has defied orders from higher courts and been removed from his seat on the Alabama Supreme Court, not once, but TWICE. Your claims about the nutjob conspiracy theory about Obama not being a natural American are as crazy as Moore is.

You did it. You inbreds actually pulled it off! Applause! :clap::clap::clap:

7f0c383242899d41859c5b84bdf00c1fd5e7c717a147a9492056cb0bfc6d6ded.jpg

ca6cd2565b9850296d785119ed3b4ba01c40fd7999037735f5112f96a5357558.jpg
White people are better than you. HAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

:banana:

Forum List

Back