Alarms all over north. Hezbollah rockets fired at Naharia

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
16:35 PM- Alarms sounded in Naharia, Shlomi, Mate Asher, Ma'ale Yosef, Rosh Hanikrah, Krayot Haifa

Four explosions sounded in region. Iron dome destroyed rockets.

16:35 אזעקה בנהריה, שלומי, עכו ובמ.א. מטה אשר ומעלה יוסף​

16:46- Alarm sounded in Mate Asher and Naharia.

Fallings in Akko and Western Galilee.

16:46 אזעקה בנהריה ובמ.א. מטה אשר​

Last edited:
IS it certain that it is from Hezbollah ??? I can't imagine they would want to start a war now, knowing full well that the IAF will mess them up

Once Iran gets bombed everyone is going to launch their collective wad at Israel and it will overwhelm Iron Dome. A lot of missiles will get through.

16:35 PM- Alarms sounded in Naharia, Shlomi, Mate Asher, Ma'ale Yosef, Rosh Hanikrah, Krayot Haifa

Four explosions sounded in region. Iron dome destroyed rockets.

16:35 אזעקה בנהריה, שלומי, עכו ובמ.א. מטה אשר ומעלה יוסף​

16:46- Alarm sounded in Mate Asher and Naharia.

Fallings in Akko and Western Galilee.

16:46 אזעקה בנהריה ובמ.א. מטה אשר​

Question. How tied down in Syria is Hezbollah? And if they are starting their crap with Israel, might it not be a good time to weaken them mightily?

* IDF calls to northerners to stay near protected areas.

* Some say that IDF fired back at open fields in Lebanon minutes after the unprovoked aggression, but apparently it's not true.

* IDF closes airspace over north

IS it certain that it is from Hezbollah ??? I can't imagine they would want to start a war now, knowing full well that the IAF will mess them up

It makes most sense, but now in the newsflash Roni Daniel (Commentator on Arab affairs) hints that it maybe global Jihad

Who's Global Jihad ? Another terrorist group in Lebanon ?

It makes most sense, but now in the newsflash Roni Daniel (Commentator on Arab affairs) hints that it maybe global Jihad

Global Jihad are all over, the Salafis in Sinai are also Global Jihad. They are known in Syria and Gaza, as well.

Global Jihad are all over, the Salafis in Sinai are also Global Jihad. They are known in Syria and Gaza, as well.

Ah yes, the Salafis. It must be them. I can't imagine Hezbollah would stupidly start a war now, considering what's happening in Syria

Lebanon army located the launchers near the Palestinian refugee camp of Al-Rahshid in southern Lebanon.

Question:

Are the Arab types firing these rockets on the side of the rebels in Syria, rather than Assad?

This surely must be connected to the poison gas thingy but I'm trying to work out how, and you all probably understand it better than I do.

Lebanon army located the launchers near the Palestinian refugee camp of Al-Rahshid in southern Lebanon.

Question:

Are the Arab types firing these rockets on the side of the rebels in Syria, rather than Assad?

This surely must be connected to the poison gas thingy but I'm trying to work out how, and you all probably understand it better than I do.

They do it to get even on Hezbollah through Israel, because Hezbollah "sent Lebanon's sons" to fight for Assad and die for him.

The explosion days ago in Al-Dahia, Lebanon, was for the same reason. They don't like what Hezbollah is doing with the Lebanese men, helping Assad butcher his people. And what other better way to "teach them a lesson" is to send rockets to Israel and put them in complete embarrassment?

00e2d8aa42493a1c3b0f6a706700c40a.jpg

m1305.gif

Forum List

Back