Alberta: 83% of Cases Are Fully Vaccinated

Topic is vaccines are not keeping people from being sick.

And you responded by posting data showing exactly that.

Testing positive is not the same thing as being sick.

I responded by posting data showing exactly that those who have been vaccinated have far less chance to end up in the hospital, you know they are like really sick and not just have a runny nose.

I responded by posting data showing exactly that those who have been vaccinated have far less chance to end up in the hospital, you know they are like really sick and not just have a runny nose.
Healthy people don’t stand in 2 hour lines to see if they have the ChiCom flu.

The vaccinated are spreading the virus, your data shows it.

Healthy people don’t stand in 2 hour lines to see if they have the ChiCom flu.

You would be surprised. People will stand in line for 2 hours due to having a runny nose

The vaccinated are spreading the virus, your data shows it.

Never said they were not.

But the bottom line as shown by my links is that being vaccinated leads to less sever cases of COVID for the most part. It helps to keep people from getting sick if they get the virus. This is a good thing, no matter how much you want it not to be

You would be surprised. People will stand in line for 2 hours due to having a runny nose

Never said they were not.

But the bottom line as shown by my links is that being vaccinated leads to less sever cases of COVID for the most part. It helps to keep people from getting sick if they get the virus. This is a good thing, no matter how much you want it not to be
Irrelevant. The vaccinated are spreading the virus.
Just as the flu vaccine keeps a majority safer does not justify government fascism and ordering draconian laws over personal medical decisions.

Just as the flu vaccine keeps a majority safer does not justify government fascism and ordering draconian laws over personal medical decisions.

I agree 100%, I have been against the Govt mandates from the start. With you people it always has to be all or nothing, one is not allowed to think in anything but black and white, no nuance allowed in your world.

I can know I have no antibodies from it in my blood.
Get a serum test and see if you have long term immunity via the T and B cells........you know the tests used all over the world except here in mass studies to see how many have gotten the virus............oh well..............or don't...I really don't care.

Which definition did you use..........1 jab or 4 jab..........Damn you double jabbed Unvaccinated people..........You caused all this shit............lmao

Every day..........more BS from the Gator.

You agree with me 100% but it’s nuance.

Wow.

Exactly what I expected from you.

I 100% agree with you that the Govt should not force people to get it. The rest of your view of the vaccine I do not really agree with.

But that is never good enough for the likes of you, it is agree with everything I say or I will attack you.

Shitty way to live, but it seems to make you happy

That's because vaccines are not immunizations. Those 2 things are not the same thing. Had they been immunizations things would be different. Hell if they were I'd probably get one.

Can't even hide in Antarctica to hide from the Wuhan...
A Belgian scientific research station in Antarctica has been hit with an outbreak of Covid-19, despite workers being fully vaccinated and based in one of the world's remotest regions

:auiqs.jpg:
Great vaccine, if you have Pfizer stock...
View attachment 584568Trust the profits

It's crazy that a few years ago Democrats hated pharmaceutical companies, but now they fully trust them. Even after it has been proven you can get heart problems after the vaccine.

Forum List

Back