🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Albright to women, support hillary or go to hell

Journey to the "hell", ticket booked...
Honestly, I don't blame Hillary for this outrageously stupid comment, unless someone proves to me that she encouraged this idiot to say exactly that...
She has not publically repudiated such stupidity, has she?
Firstly, I don't support Hillary, and there is no way that I'm voting for her.
That being said, I am "nice" enough to assume that she hasn't repudiated it because she thinks it hurts her even to just talk about it publicly.

Honestly, I don't blame Hillary for this outrageously stupid comment, unless someone proves to me that she encouraged this idiot to say exactly that...
That being said, I am "nice" enough to assume that she hasn't repudiated it because she thinks it hurts her even to just talk about it publicly.
OK, I'll grant that. Such a statement is so waaaayyyy out there...

I think you are right. In the moment it probably sounded good (to them). Now that it's been said the best thing they can do is to not bring it up.

Not that I'm aware of...

The hidebeast has said shit about it. Do you know what tacit approval is?
Mr. Trump didn't say anything when one of his supporters in a rally claimed that Obama is a muslim, and I don't blame him for that either.
This sort of thing is like you don't even know what to say to them. They are supporters, but their comments are so... you fill in the blank.

The hidebeast has said shit about it. Do you know what tacit approval is?
Mr. Trump didn't say anything when one of his supporters in a rally claimed that Obama is a muslim, and I don't blame him for that either.
This sort of thing is like you don't even know what to say to them. They are supporters, but their comments are so... you fill in the blank.
It's tacit support. Trump did it in your example and the hildebeast did it.

The difference is Trump expects his followers to know exactly what he did. The hildebeast doesn't believe her followers are bright enough to know she gave tacit approval.

The hildebeast is a kunt.

Amazing that so-called feminists would condemn women (considered capable of free thought and independent conduct) of being worthy of condemnation to hell, or worse yet, only vapid enough to pursue a thought based only on the availability of boys because of their voting record.
Sad that women think women are that stupid or that shallow...and count on it to assure a vote in their favor.

Amazing that so-called feminists would condemn women (considered capable of free thought and independent conduct) of being worthy of condemnation to hell, or worse yet, only vapid enough to pursue a thought based only on the availability of boys because of their voting record.
Sad that women think women are that stupid or that shallow...and count on it to assure a vote in their favor.
It doesn't get much more objectifying than that. I have a vajay, so I must vote this way.

Hildebeast and Albright are both kunts. <- there's objectification for ya.

Seriously? A so-called what???
Hilarious absurdity...

Hilarious absurdity...
Don't worry too much. You are probably one of the women whose votes they wanted to win with that particular rally. :thup:

Hilarious absurdity...
Don't worry too much. You are probably one of the women whose votes they wanted to win with that particular rally. :thup:
I don't know how it feels when people with strong religious belief see this. I would assume that they feel a little angry? Just curious. BTW, I'm kinda agnostic.

Forum List

Back