🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Albright to women, support hillary or go to hell

Amazing that so-called feminists would condemn women (considered capable of free thought and independent conduct) of being worthy of condemnation to hell, or worse yet, only vapid enough to pursue a thought based only on the availability of boys because of their voting record.
Sad that women think women are that stupid or that shallow...and count on it to assure a vote in their favor.
Seriously? A so-called what???
Hilarious absurdity...
Don't worry too much. You are probably one of the women whose votes they wanted to win with that particular rally. :thup:
I don't know how it feels when people with strong religious belief see this. I would assume that they feel a little angry? Just curious. BTW, I'm kinda agnostic.
I couldn't speak for the religious.

Are women offended by this? I mean she makes it sound like women are stupid and need to be told what to do and don't have the intelligence to select a candidate based on the issues.

Are women offended by this? I mean she makes it sound like women are stupid and need to be told what to do and don't have the intelligence to select a candidate based on the issues.
I suppose I could be offended by it for just those reasons. But, I'm not. I'm more offended by hildebeast believing no one would notice the insult. I'm more offended by her tacit approval of Albright's statement.

I'm offended by her arrogance in her belief that her audience is too stupid to notice.

And, I'm afraid for the future of this great nation because of the stupidity of the electorate.

But, I am also hopeful because this election year is shouting, "Enough of these bullshit establishment candidates!" So, that's good.

No, I'm not really offended. I don't think I should be that easily offended either.
It's like people coming to me and say: "hey, Ted does not lie" -- it so incorrigibly absurd that people should simply take it as a joke.

Ah, yes, more intolerant extremism from the crowd that's always blabbering about "tolerance" and "inclusion."

Gee, why did Mizz Albright take this position when Sarah Palin was the GOP VP nominee?

OMG! Hillary is cracking up. Yesterday during a campaign stop, she suddenly started barking like a dog. This us serious. Time for the the DNC to pull the plug.

Amazing that so-called feminists would condemn women (considered capable of free thought and independent conduct) of being worthy of condemnation to hell, or worse yet, only vapid enough to pursue a thought based only on the availability of boys because of their voting record.
Sad that women think women are that stupid or that shallow...and count on it to assure a vote in their favor.
Seriously? A so-called what???
Hilarious absurdity...
Don't worry too much. You are probably one of the women whose votes they wanted to win with that particular rally. :thup:
I don't know how it feels when people with strong religious belief see this. I would assume that they feel a little angry? Just curious. BTW, I'm kinda agnostic.
Christians are angry. I am angry. She is an old buffalo without a brain. And Clinton was gleeful to hear her say that. Another one without a conscience.

Forum List

Back