Aleppo: Would Hillary's Earpiece have saved Gary Johnson?

Would Hillary's Earpiece have saved Gary Johnson?

• Praise Allah! He would have been saved!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No. He was listening to the Yankee game on it

• Hillary wasn't wearing it, ProgDuppe!! Snopes said so and even posted a pic of her with earpiece!

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Hillary wore an earpiece to get her talking points during the CinC "debate" last night.

Would a similar ear piece have prevented Gary "Aleppo? Wuzzdat?" Johnson from frogmarching his campaign into obsurity

Hillary wore an earpiece to get her talking points during the CinC "debate" last night.

Would a similar ear piece have prevented Gary "Aleppo? Wuzzdat?" Johnson from frogmarching his campaign into obsurity
There are drugs which can help you with your delusions, but there isn't anything anyone can do about your profound credulousness.

don't take it personally frank. YOu didn't say something like "trump is going to send ******* to the gulag" or something.. he is going to hate..

There are drugs which can help you with your delusions, but there isn't anything anyone can do about your profound credulousness.
WATCH--Did-Hillary-wear-an-earpiece-during-NBC_s-town-hall--_VIDEO_grande.jpg

To be honest....and I loathe her...it looks like a waxy surface of her ear. You know..the backside but being seen from the front entrance?

Just sayin'.

And yes..Johnson needed help. The DUH look on his face when told what Aleppo was, was priceless.

Interviews, town halls, forums, and debates are supposed to be an indication of what the candidate is like in candid situations answering extemperaneously.

Not how good they are at being a TV anchor with a producer yelling instructions in their ear.

too bad Hillary didnt mishear what Huma said and inadvertantly said on live TV,,,"I Dont Recall Eating Anyones Dog In One Of My Violent Episodes".

It doesn't matter that she wore an earpiece, Snopes said we all collectively imagined it.

Smialowski's image has been cropped to show only Clinton's face (and then blown up back to size), revealing what looks like a small light inside Clinton's ear. However, this "object" can't be seen in otherphotographs of the candidate from the same event:

Frankie and his dipshit pals could care less ... they have a brand new conspiracy to whack off to, and by damn they intend to rub the hide off the head.

bend over frankie, Clintons earpiece is in your ass ..

clinton-earpiece-youtube.jpg

it ain't in her ear ...

First time I heard Johnson speak, I was immediately turned off. See him get the deer in headlights look about Aleppo, I knew he was an idiot.

Smialowski's image has been cropped to show only Clinton's face (and then blown up back to size), revealing what looks like a small light inside Clinton's ear. However, this "object" can't be seen in otherphotographs of the candidate from the same event:

Frankie and his dipshit pals could care less ... they have a brand new conspiracy to whack off to, and by damn they intend to rub the hide off the head.

bend over frankie, Clintons earpiece is in your ass ..

clinton-earpiece-youtube.jpg

it ain't in her ear ...

It you adjust the grain and blur it until it disappears, yes it's not there. Unaltered photos clearly show it.

Oh, and what happened to its a "Light reflecting in her ear" excuse?

clinton-earpiece-large.jpg

it wasnt an earpiece it was infowars...

look at all the hillary pics of her same ear, there is nothing in it.

Forum List

Back