Aleppo: Would Hillary's Earpiece have saved Gary Johnson?

Would Hillary's Earpiece have saved Gary Johnson?

• Praise Allah! He would have been saved!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No. He was listening to the Yankee game on it

• Hillary wasn't wearing it, ProgDuppe!! Snopes said so and even posted a pic of her with earpiece!

• Total voters
clinton-earpiece-youtube.jpg

I'd like to know the exact question that was being asked of her in that first pic, cause her body language is screaming "how dare you!"

Hillary can't remember shit when she's being questioned by the FBI, so cut her a little slack.

I don't know about the earpiece but what Johnson should now do is use the Hillary Clinton excuse... Just say you had a concussion and didn't remember what Aleppo was! And here's the thing, you didn't violate the Espionage Act or obstruct Congress. Whenever they ask you to prove your claim by releasing your medical records, refuse and accuse them of being sexist.

Perhaps Gary Johnson is studying at the Palin Institute for World Studies and Dry Cleaners.

So, is this officially the InfoWars-alt right conspiracy of the week?

Perhaps Gary Johnson is studying at the Palin Institute for World Studies and Dry Cleaners.

In the same segment with this "screw-up" -- he gave a perfectly sane and correct statement on what our role in Syria should be. I'm happy with that. There IS NO Aleppo anymore. It's a pile of rubble crawling with refugees and 43 militant groups. No reason why a CIC needs to know every part of the battlefield if there is no intent to bomb, control or rescue civilians from that warzone.

In the same segment with this "screw-up" -- he gave a perfectly sane and correct statement on what our role in Syria should be. I'm happy with that. There IS NO Aleppo anymore. It's a pile of rubble crawling with refugees and 43 militant groups. No reason why a CIC needs to know every part of the battlefield if there is no intent to bomb, control or rescue civilians from that warzone.

Well no he really didn't... he basically said we should hold hands with Russia and sing "We Are The World". But the main problem is... and I have an issue with the "journalist" totally setting him up... is that Gary Johnson came across as goofy and aloof. He already has that image problem and this simply reinforced it. Time and time again, he simply fails to appear confident, presidential, having his shit together.

Now, Hillary, because she was Secretary of State, probably would have known what Aleppo was... but I bet you Trump wouldn't have known. The difference would have been, Trump wouldn't have looked as goofy and aloof. He would have countered with "can you be a little more specific?" Or something besides "what is Aleppo?" Johnson just made himself look totally incompetent and unprepared to be the leader of the free world.

Well no he really didn't... he basically said we should hold hands with Russia and sing "We Are The World". But the main problem is... and I have an issue with the "journalist" totally setting him up... is that Gary Johnson came across as goofy and aloof. He already has that image problem and this simply reinforced it. Time and time again, he simply fails to appear confident, presidential, having his shit together.

Now, Hillary, because she was Secretary of State, probably would have known what Aleppo was... but I bet you Trump wouldn't have known. The difference would have been, Trump wouldn't have looked as goofy and aloof. He would have countered with "can you be a little more specific?" Or something besides "what is Aleppo?" Johnson just made himself look totally incompetent and unprepared to be the leader of the free world.

That's actually the correct answer. To prop up what govt is LEFT THERE and fix the IMMEDIATE problem of 43 warring factions. Putin already figured that out.

So saving refugees and stopping mass migration OUT of Syria is simple when you don't have to CONFRONT both Assad and the Russians. In that case, you put aside safe zones in the SW in exchange for technical support and arms and aid.. And let Assad and Putin get back control of the country.

Hate to point it out -- but sketching on a random Aleppo --- is FAR less worrying to me than believing that you "improved" Libya...

You and I could have quickly and articulately answered that question. But if you think Aleppo is just another part of the battlefield, perhaps not.

The question was about refugees, not about what military action we should or should not do inside Syria. That is why 'Aleppo' was in the question, Barnacle wasn't asking what we should do about the fucking town for Christ sake.

Forum List

Back