Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point

This is great. Quoting Pelosi, Warren, Biden, Waters etc has been fun, but the hysterics by the snowflakes when AOC is quoted is pure USMB gold.

So, you still have not told us if you hold sexual feelings for Cortez. Given your level of obsession it seems that is likely the case.

Do you find yourself lying in bed thinking about her?
She's a full blown idiot and you know it.

Yes she is. And that is what makes the obsession over her all the more fun to watch.
Kinda like a wreck on the highway. Everyone slows down to take a good look.

But these people are not just slowing down to look, they are stopping and getting out of their cars and posing for selfies

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah, that's what people do when they notice a celebrity. She's infamous. She hasn't even taken the oath for office, yet she's said enough to fill a script for a couple episodes of a TV sitcom.

Another day, another Weaterman Cortez thread.

Dude, she is single. I bet if you tweeted her she would be happy to go out with you.

Oh, and how dare her twist a made up story! She should be ashamed! :21::21::21::21:

Gator-----your comment is extremely vulgar, albeit consistent with the
islamo-Nazi partyline. Made up or not-----the "story" is part of the sacred
writings of a WHOLE PEOPLE and one of the foundations of their belief.
The mocking of scriptural writings is very easy--------whether one mocks the
OT the NT the Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana or Gilgamesh. Muslims are so distressed about such comments on their pile of shit, Kharah-an-----that they want to make such comments CRIMINAL!!!!. Your comment about
the story of Mary and Josef will never be "criminal"-----but it is very
mosque. My sense is that both you and pervert Cortez would vote FOR a
law rendering touching the Koran a CRIME----but shitting on the bible, and
Bhagavad Gita should be part of grammar school curriculum. Sadly---Cortez is now in a position to support that kind of shit along with her perverted
handlers

well, aren't you a fun one! You tell me my comment is vulgar for calling something a made up story, and then call the Koran a pile of shit...which is even more vulgar.

You are not a very consistent person.

Personally I think that anyone should be able to make fun of any sacred text, if the followers of a religion cannot take a joke, fuck em.

As for the "Christmas story" most of what is taught today is made up and has no real biblical basis.

Ocasio-Cortez tries to politicize Christmas and faces a furious social media backlash

She tries to say Jesus was an Immigrant but obviously has no clue that they were not. Then again, for a Leftists to actually pick up a Bible it might burn their fingers off. No, Joseph and Mary had to report to their native land for tax purposes where Herod later tried to murder them all, much like Planned Parenthood does every day.

Then she tries to say that we should all love each other and are "one"?

Really? Including "the Donald"? I thought we were all a mixture of races, including racist white men, who differed in economic class and sex, religions, etc?

How are we all one or should polygamists and single folk have the same rights as married folk?

Ocasio-Cortez tries to politicize Christmas and faces a furious social media backlash

She tries to say Jesus was an Immigrant but obviously has no clue that they were not. Then again, for a Leftists to actually pick up a Bible it might burn their fingers off. No, Joseph and Mary had to report to their native land for tax purposes where Herod later tried to murder them all, much like Planned Parenthood does every day.

Really? Including "the Donald"? I thought we were all a mixture of races, including racist white men, who differed in economic class and sex, religions, etc?

How are we all one or should polygamists and single folk have the same rights as married folk?

she is an idiot who spouts out liberal talking points

that is limit and depth of her character

but then again with todays leftists that is all that is needed

Jesus’ earliest years were then, according to the Gospel of Matthew, spent as a refugee in a foreign land, and then as a displaced person in a village a long way from his family’s original home.

Jesus Was a Refugee - Biblical Archaeology Society

So ummm yeah. He was a refugee.

Be nice if you bible thumpers actually read one for a change.

Do you and the people that disagree just think immigrant means Mexican? I love this young lady. She has taken up space in the minds of the Drumpfsexuals rent free.

Do you and the people that disagree just think immigrant means Mexican? I love this young lady. She has taken up space in the minds of the Drumpfsexuals rent free.

No but Dims seemingly do.

Cortez used a picture of Joseph and Mary that made them look Mexican.

Jesus’ earliest years were then, according to the Gospel of Matthew, spent as a refugee in a foreign land, and then as a displaced person in a village a long way from his family’s original home.

No genius, Joseph and Mary were forced to move to Bethlehem for tax purposes.

It had nothing to do with choice.

Joseph and Mary walked from Nazareth to Bethlehem- less than an hours drive - across no borders. They did it because of an oppressive government edict. The kind of government AOC wants.

Not at his birth. The idiot was claiming that he was a refugee in a manger.

So they weren’t living in their homeland? They had a business and lived in a place that wasn’t their homeland? Don’t you realize that’s the very definition of Immigrant?

No but Dims seemingly do.

Cortez used a picture of Joseph and Mary that made them look Mexican.
Or Middle Eastern.

Funny, a family living in the Middle East who looks Scandinavian.

Joseph and Mary walked from Nazareth to Bethlehem- less than an hours drive - across no borders. They did it because of an oppressive government edict. The kind of government AOC wants.

They then had to flee to Egypt where they were a refugee, otherwise they would have been murdered.

However, they did not travel through several countries past Egypt because Egypt did not have enough entitlements.

They then had to flee to Egypt where they were a refugee, otherwise they would have been murdered.

However, they did not travel through several countries past Egypt because Egypt did not have enough entitlements.
They legally immigrated to Egypt.

Legally.

Jesus’s parents were refugees seeking a handout

They came to a different country expecting a handout, free lodging, free food

There should have been a wall

A refugee from his own country trying to kill him. You are a dumbass.

Kinda like Planned Parenthood.

Forum List

Back