Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point

Fact is Mary and Joseph were not trying to immigrate, they were following the edict of an oppressive government controlling almost every aspect of the their lives.

The kind of government AOC talks about creating.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point.
Doesn’t matter

Trump would have still tried to snatch their baby from them
6 more years and his son gets elected!

Felons are ineligible
When was he found guilty? Got a link?

Dude, you moonbats can't watch Wizard of Oz or It's a Wonderful Life without getting hysterical about Trump.
Going to be a long 2019 for you snowflakes hearing your darling being quoted.

Quit projecting your actions on to me. You have never seen me do any of that shit, so quit pretending.

Long? hell no...it will be great to see your obsession grow over time once she actually starts working.
This is great. Quoting Pelosi, Warren, Biden, Waters etc has been fun, but the hysterics by the snowflakes when AOC is quoted is pure USMB gold.

So, you still have not told us if you hold sexual feelings for Cortez. Given your level of obsession it seems that is likely the case.

Do you find yourself lying in bed thinking about her?
She's a full blown idiot and you know it.

Dude, you moonbats can't watch Wizard of Oz or It's a Wonderful Life without getting hysterical about Trump.

Quit projecting your actions on to me. You have never seen me do any of that shit, so quit pretending.

Long? hell no...it will be great to see your obsession grow over time once she actually starts working.
This is great. Quoting Pelosi, Warren, Biden, Waters etc has been fun, but the hysterics by the snowflakes when AOC is quoted is pure USMB gold.

So, you still have not told us if you hold sexual feelings for Cortez. Given your level of obsession it seems that is likely the case.

Yes she is. And that is what makes the obsession over her all the more fun to watch.

Do you dream about her and wake up with a mess on your bed?

GG flirting turns to bawdy talk.....Siete must have refused his apology and stood him up. :21:

Another day, another Weaterman Cortez thread.

Dude, she is single. I bet if you tweeted her she would be happy to go out with you.

Oh, and how dare her twist a made up story! She should be ashamed! :21::21::21::21:

Gator-----your comment is extremely vulgar, albeit consistent with the
islamo-Nazi partyline. Made up or not-----the "story" is part of the sacred
writings of a WHOLE PEOPLE and one of the foundations of their belief.
The mocking of scriptural writings is very easy--------whether one mocks the
OT the NT the Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana or Gilgamesh. Muslims are so distressed about such comments on their pile of shit, Kharah-an-----that they want to make such comments CRIMINAL!!!!. Your comment about
the story of Mary and Josef will never be "criminal"-----but it is very
mosque. My sense is that both you and pervert Cortez would vote FOR a
law rendering touching the Koran a CRIME----but shitting on the bible, and
Bhagavad Gita should be part of grammar school curriculum. Sadly---Cortez is now in a position to support that kind of shit along with her perverted
handlers

Yes she is. And that is what makes the obsession over her all the more fun to watch.
Kinda like a wreck on the highway. Everyone slows down to take a good look.

Alexandria Hacienda-Venezuela-Jumping Bean Ocasio-Cortez is a dipshit Rican bartender pretending she didn't get elected because her opponent was an old white guy. This is what the "browning of America" looks like and why where the "browns" came from are shit-holes.

Alexandria Hacienda-Venezuela-Jumping Bean Ocasio-Cortez is a dipshit Rican bartender pretending she didn't get elected because her opponent was an old white guy. This is what the "browning of America" looks like and why where the "browns" came from are shit-holes.

in what say is she "brown" ? It has already been determined by such luminaries as linda sarsour-------that "being a person of color" ----is, very
simply, a personal choice. Has she declared herself to be a "person of
color"?

in what say is she "brown" ? It has already been determined by such luminaries as linda sarsour-------that "being a person of color" ----is, very
color"?

Maybe a "dark nippled" person, not sure, haven't seen her nips but that can't be far off when she finally makes a fool of herself on the House floor. Can a Playboy spread be in her future before she goes back to slinging Harvey Wallbangers?

color"?

Maybe a "dark nippled" person, not sure, haven't seen her nips but that can't be far off when she finally makes a fool of herself on the House floor. Can a Playboy spread be in her future before she goes back to slinging Harvey Wallbangers?

yes-----you are right-----the "person of color" bs-----is THAT IDIOTIC

Kinda like a wreck on the highway. Everyone slows down to take a good look.

But these people are not just slowing down to look, they are stopping and getting out of their cars and posing for selfies

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

color"?

More of hour sexual fantasies

Fact is Mary and Joseph were not trying to immigrate, they were following the edict of an oppressive government controlling almost every aspect of the their lives.

The kind of government AOC talks about creating.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point.
You have to forgive AOC. After all, she has already proven over and over that she's stupid. It is still yet to be seen if she is as stupid as Hillary, too stupid to know if / when she breaks laws.

color"?

More of hour sexual fantasies

Your desperate attempt to protect your dimwit savior is hilarious.

Your obsession to protect the new face of the Dem party is really fun to watch.

I have not defended her a single time...all I am doing is pointing at you and laughing my ass off.

Do try and keep up

I have not defended her a single time...all I am doing is pointing at you and laughing my ass off.

Do try and keep up

Yeah, sure.

You’re approaching your 50th post in this thread defending her.

Just like every other thread quoting your heart throb.

Do try and keep up

Yeah, sure.

My 50th post laughing at you. Quit lying

Do try and keep up

Yeah, sure.

My 50th post laughing at you. Quit lying

Do you write and tell her how much time you spend going after anyone who quotes her on USMB?
Or have the restraining orders already been issued?
:itsok:

Forum List

Back