All 6 Baltimore cops plead not guilty; Trial October 13; Mosby couldnt flip anyone.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Officers Plead Not Guilty in Freddie Gray Case Officer.com

And here we go. All 6 Baltimore cops plead not guilty...requested jury trials...and it'll happen October 13.

Marilyn Mosby threw the kitchen sink at them...assuming SURELY at least 1 will flip and take a plea deal to testify against the others. Hey....cops lie right? Surely a couple will take a plea to save their asses.

Nope.

Now...as the defense keeps leaking out damning information for regarding the prosecutor.....and her gag order requests keep getting denied.....they all stood up and plead not guilty. Jury trial.

Shes fucked legally.

In 2016....Marilyn Mosby will be a legal analyst at MSNBC....saying "I tried....but the system is too corrupt".

I posted that they would not roll on each other. The police union has the best lawyers in the country. They are going to eat the negro bitches lunch every fucking day the trial continues.
Then the cops are going to sue the fucking negro bitches ass off and the city will spend millions settling with the cops.
The day the bitch stood up and attempted to railroad the cops was the day these cops won the fucking lottery!

Likely was nothing to flip lol

Dude was most likely wacked out on some kind of drug & during a fit of rage combined with no seat belt killed himself by slamming his own head into the van walls.
And yes, people do stupid shit like this to themselves.
The DA should be charged with inciting racial violence & tension

I posted that they would not roll on each other. The police union has the best lawyers in the country. They are going to eat the negro bitches lunch every fucking day the trial continues.
Then the cops are going to sue the fucking negro bitches ass off and the city will spend millions settling with the cops.
The day the bitch stood up and attempted to railroad the cops was the day these cops won the fucking lottery!

Yep. 5 years from now...they'll all have homes paid for in cash somewhere far from Baltimore.

Dude was most likely wacked out on some kind of drug & during a fit of rage combined with no seat belt killed himself by slamming his own head into the van walls.

The defense requested training files...which Mosby publicly called "grasping at straws".

Detail: Police departments alter policies often. BUT...you have to be formally trained on each change and sign a sheet saying so. Sometimes due to schedule or staffing...a policy can change on say June 1st but all officers arent signed off for weeks.

The seat belt policy changed DAYS before this incident...BUT...had the officers been sat down and formally trained and signed off on it?

Considering the defense wants the training record as evidence...probably not.

Which means....they cant be liable for it.

Baltimore PD can be sued civilly for it.

But all 6 cops are gonna walk.

Officers Plead Not Guilty in Freddie Gray Case Officer.com

And here we go. All 6 Baltimore cops plead not guilty...requested jury trials...and it'll happen October 13.

Marilyn Mosby threw the kitchen sink at them...assuming SURELY at least 1 will flip and take a plea deal to testify against the others. Hey....cops lie right? Surely a couple will take a plea to save their asses.

Nope.

Now...as the defense keeps leaking out damning information for regarding the prosecutor.....and her gag order requests keep getting denied.....they all stood up and plead not guilty. Jury trial.

Shes fucked legally.

In 2016....Marilyn Mosby will be a legal analyst at MSNBC....saying "I tried....but the system is too corrupt".

Yo, Baltimore has plenty of time to prepare for riots, when the cops walkout free!!!

"GTP"

The eventual outcomes could hinge on the compositions of their juries of their "peers."

Dumbass bitch shouldn't have tried to railroad the cops.

The same cops she dealt with on a daily basis as a prosecutor. The same cops she depended on to win her cases.

Woman's an idiot who's about to lose her case in court. Hope she gets kicked to the curb for the incompetent, biased asshole she is.

The same cops she dealt with on a daily basis as a prosecutor. The same cops she depended on to win her cases.

Woman's an idiot who's about to lose her case in court. Hope she gets kicked to the curb for the incompetent, biased asshole she is.

Yep. Literally the same cops that 3 weeks prior she emailed a directive to target Freddt Greys neighborhood for "heavy enforcement", thus making her racist also.

And what's so sad is that the mayor and her flunky just won't learn....

Baltimore Police Department Commissioner Anthony W. Batts vows to reform agency - Baltimore Sun

ore Baltimore police officers likely face arrest as the result of reforms in a scandal-ridden department that requires "wholesale change," Commissioner Anthony W. Batts wrote in a wide-ranging opinion piece published in The Baltimore Sun.

"Our reform efforts will very likely see more police officers arrested," Batts wrote. "We will have more officers who are forced out because their outdated, outmoded views of policing do not match the standards the community expects and demands."

The piece was published Friday on The Sun's website and appears in Sunday's print editions.

Baltimore police commissioner: There is a cost to reform
Anthony W. Batts
Last week I recognized 60 officers and professional staff at the 2015 Medal Day Ceremony. The valor and courage of these men and women, and a few citizen heroes, stands as a testament to the bravery and dedication of most members of the Baltimore Police Department. It reaffirmed my mission and...
Last week I recognized 60 officers and professional staff at the 2015 Medal Day Ceremony. The valor and courage of these men and women, and a few citizen heroes, stands as a testament to the bravery and dedication of most members of the Baltimore Police Department. It reaffirmed my mission and... ( Anthony W. Batts )

Batts, appointed commissioner nearly three years ago, said he inherited a department stuck in a "cycle of scandal, corruption and malfeasance" and that Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake hired him to reform the agency and rebuild community relationships.

"I will not apologize for bringing professionalism and integrity to the forefront while eliminating greed, corruption and intolerance from the rank and file," he wrote. "Policing in any environment is difficult on a good day. That does not mean we have, or should ever have, a blank check to treat the public with callous disregard."

Several observers criticized Batts for making excuses for slow progress and said he comes across as someone trying to save his job at a time when the department and its officers have been assailed for Freddie Gray's arrest and death in late April and the handling of the ensuing unrest and spike in crime. Homicides hit a 25-year high in May, a month when officers made fewer arrests than in any other month in the past three years.

"The letter reads desperate to me, like his days are numbered," said Edward C. Jackson, a retired Baltimore police colonel who teaches at Baltimore City Community College. "It's not commanding."

Batts did not address the alleged slowdown in policing but focused on portraying his management of the department as having aggressively reformed an agency that the public viewed as "out of control" when he arrived.

"Many officers will be unhappy reading these words," Batts wrote. "Many want me to outright defend the department and say nothing is wrong with the way this organization engages in police work. For the overwhelming majority that is true.

He wrote that opponents to his strategy "will continue to fight against the reforms we are enacting" by questioning his leadership and attacking him with "innuendo, rumor and supposition" — a comment many viewed as a shot at the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 3, which has repeatedly criticized Batts' handling of April's unrest. FOP President Gene Ryan, whose group represents 2,300 sworn officers, did not return calls seeking comment.

But the union did issue a short response to Batts' letter on Twitter: "What can we even say to this? Continued lack of leadership and support for our members."

Looks like Baltimore is in for a hot summer.......

Yep. Literally the same cops that 3 weeks prior she emailed a directive to target Freddt Greys neighborhood for "heavy enforcement", thus making her racist also.

If true that would make her a conspirator in the crime and the ringleader to boot.

they should of held off till mid-november when the Global Warming Winter starts kicking in and the violent residents are in 3 feet of snow.

Now you know suspects never bash their own heads while in custody.............
Oops...I stand corrected...

i hope they ship godzilla into baltimore the night they set them free, then lets see if they riot.

Forum List

Back