All 9 Supreme Court justices push back on oversight

The Judge and Crow didn’t become “personal friends” until after the Judge had been elevated to the SC.

They broke their own rules on overturning precedent. They did no study on what the effect of overruling that precedent would be, and how many people would be impacted, which is supposed to be basic to the process.

Women are dying because of their dogma.
You're an idiot. All they did was allow the states to decide. Abortion isn't any business of the Supreme Court or the Federal government. Moron. Abortion is legal in most states. Idiot.

The Judge and Crow didn’t become “personal friends” until after the Judge had been elevated to the SC.

They broke their own rules on overturning precedent. They did no study on what the effect of overruling that precedent would be, and how many people would be impacted, which is supposed to be basic to the process.

Gee whiz, can you show us where SC Justices are forbidden to make new friends, Simp?

And precedents have been reversed several times.

Once again you demonstrate what a colossal idiot you are regarding anything about the US, Moron.

:link:

Also, what does that matter? As long as there is no business relation there and if they are really just close friends, then the law still says it’s not a problem…other than the reporting requirement.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
:link:

Also, what does that matter? As long as there is no business relation there and if they are really just close friends, then the law still says it’s not a problem…other than the reporting requirement.
Dragonlady doesn't do links because all it does is lie.

Each branch of government, executive, legislative, judiciary was intended to be separate and independent of the others with each having its own specific functions and none having any authority over the others. The process of impeachment and removal from office was also included in the Constitution to provide a means of removing any official convicted of high crimes and misdemeanors.

I have despised how leftist members of the court have at times twisted the letter and intent of the Constitution and other law and presumed to insert their own intent and law, an authority the Founders never intended for any court.

But kudos to all members who rightfully protect their autonomy from the whims, partisanship, demands of Congress and/or the President.

There are no kudos to be given.....if the left wing justices knew they could leave the conservatives out to hang on their own without having to worry about being caught in the same trap, they would do it in a heart beat....

There are no kudos to be given.....if the left wing justices knew they could leave the conservatives out to hang on their own without having to worry about being caught in the same trap, they would do it in a heart beat....
As would the conservatives, I think. They will all hang together, of course.

In this case they didn't do that though. They got it right. I will praise those who get it right no matter who they are.

In this case they didn't do that though. They got it right. I will praise those who get it right no matter who they are.

They only got it right because they don't want to get in trouble as well.......if they could hand over the conservatives to the democrats they would....but if they go along with that, then when Republicans get in office they will pay the leftist justices back...

They only got it right because they don't want to get in trouble as well.......if they could hand over the conservatives to the democrats they would....but if they go along with that, then when Republicans get in office they will pay the leftist justices back...
You have no idea if that is true. You are merely playing political games, nothing more, and deserve that, nothing more.

But again right is right and wrong is wrong. I don't care about the motive as much as I care about right and wrong.

But again right is right and wrong is wrong. I don't care about the motive as much as I care about right and wrong.

Nope..........the leftist justices are just covering their asses...........if they let the conservatives take the hit, then they will be next..

Forum List

Back