All 9 Supreme Court justices push back on oversight

Robert's wife raked in $10 million recruiting lawyer talent to work for high end law firms around the Country. The same firms who conduct business in front of that court. Think that fuck wants anyone looking at his books?

They may think their gods but their all on the take with Roberts & Thomas as prime examples. Those two are why people are realizing that the wealthy priviledged class can do whatever they goddam well please with no accountability & no conswquences.
Okay name a case that was impacted...yeah you got nothing. :auiqs.jpg:

No.........I am saying if and when they get their next 2/3 majority, they will start impeaching judges......Trump being arrested shows they don't care for the game anymore.
I believe representatives just need a simple majority in the house to impeach, not a 2/3 majority. As far as the senate goes, if our 50/50 voting patterns continue, I doubt any party will ever see a 2/3 majority during the lifetime of the U.S.

You are incorrect. Democrats are searching for anything to keep Justices as honest as other Federal Judges are held to....all nine of them.
If a SC Justice has committed a crime or misbehaved the impeach and convict. Duh!.

You are incorrect. Democrats are searching for anything to keep Justices as honest as other Federal Judges are held to....all nine of them.
So you can show how you called for Kagan to recuse herself from ruling on Obamacare after she advocated for Obamacare while serving in Berry’s regime? Yes or no?

I believe representatives just need a simple majority in the house to impeach, not a 2/3 majority. As far as the senate goes, if our 50/50 voting patterns continue, I doubt any party will ever see a 2/3 majority during the lifetime of the U.S.

They need 2/3 to remove in the Senate...

That's not actually "oversight". Oversight doesn't refer to the process that installs any individual to a government office. It refers to the process that should be in effect after the individual assumes authority in his/her position.
they have impeachment for that…the same process as the president has

That's not actually "oversight". Oversight doesn't refer to the process that installs any individual to a government office. It refers to the process that should be in effect after the individual assumes authority in his/her position.

Who’s going to conduct oversight of the Supreme Court?

I will agree with your better description. My point is that whatever the House decides is an impeachable offense is uncontestable. Only the House makes that decision.
Uh…no…the “high crimes and misdemeanors is whatever we say it is” approach is a very bad idea. It essentially means you can be impeached for whatever the opposing side decides is worthy of impeachment.

Uh…no…the “high crimes and misdemeanors is whatever we say it is” approach is a very bad idea. It essentially means you can be impeached for whatever the opposing side decides is worthy of impeachment.
Uh... yes... read the Constitution. It permits the House a free hand. I agree with you that is not good.

Forum List

Back