🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Americans have are gun rights now

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
With the DNC seemingly controlling elections now, as well as controlling corporate America as they gang up on Twitter to destroy it, and with rampant unchecked corruption that the GOP never acknowledges, or if they do, are powerless to stop, it should be clear to everyone now that gun rights are the only rights Americas really have.

It really is the last stand.

With the DNC seemingly controlling elections now, as well as controlling corporate America as they gang up on Twitter to destroy it, and with rampant unchecked corruption that the GOP never acknowledges, or if they do, are powerless to stop, it should be clear to everyone now that gun rights are the only rights Americas really have.

It really is the last stand.
Didn't you just give yourselves the right to tell women what to do with their bodies?

Didn't you just give yourselves the right to tell women what to do with their bodies?
No, what was done is to give America to address when a human becomes a human, instead of 9 black robes in DC who said such a question was beyond their level of expertise, but they allowed abortion anyway.

It's called democracy, something fascists hate.

In fact, Democrats all over the country are wanting no restrictions on abortion, even late term abortions.

Most Americans, however, view this as infanticide, and rightly so.

And yes, with the DNC with full control over voting now like they seem to have, the Dobbs decision should be overturned soon and you will be happy once again..............until you move onto climate change in the next breath and demand to take away our cars and destroy the economy further, that is.

Actually ... The prospect of "forced medical procedures" ... Unlike the idea of "just being born in a poor and shitty nation" ...
Is one of things identified in USC 8~1101 as a valid reason to claim Asylum.

If they are in fear of the prospect of a forced abortion or lack thereof ... Perhaps they should walk to Honduras and claim Asylum.

Last edited:

They gave the states the authority to tell women they can kill their babies or not. Some states chose to allow babies their right to life.

A babies body is his own. Not it's mothers. Once conception is completed, there are now two bodies. The mothers and the babies.

WTF are you talking about?
The DNC owns the voting booths.

I won't even go down the road of fraud which occurs every election cycle, I will simply point to the fact that they own the mass media and academia.

Journal article after journal article proves my point.

Without a free media, democracy cannot exist.

Instead ... In Congress, the Senate Judiciary Committee is currently reviewing (last action 09/22/22) the ...
S.673~117th Congress - Journalism Competition and Preservation Act of 2021.

Much like the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 ... Its name is equally bogus.
One of the provisions allows, promotes, and develops a means by which Large Corporate Media Networks can Collectively Negotiate
with Big Tech Giants in Social Media to establish Boards they pick as arbiters of what is or isn't Acceptable Speech and/or Misinformation.

All under the disguise of pretending to be an attempt to protect the Freedom of the Press.
The Establishment is working hard and miles ahead of people who actually think we might not be in a serious pile of shit already.

Last stand before?

Increased Apathy ... And the Resolute Determination that a Strong Defensive Posture amounts to nothing more than Pissing in the Wind ... :thup:

(For any of you crooked fuckers in the FBI ... I said "Apathy" ... not "Lock and Load")

Of course, you won't. You have no road to go down, Trumpeteer.
If I really thought Trump was the answer, I would have said so. I never said so and I hope he goes away now.

Problem is, your side is such a fascist disaster this is all you have now.

Grow up idiot.

If I really thought Trump was the answer, I would have said so. I never said so and I hope he goes away now.

Problem is, your side is such a fascist disaster this is all you have now.

Grow up idiot.

Which side is mine?

i've lost ALL hope in America. who will save me and give me hope again? WHO? Ted Cruz 2024?
No.

Hope comes from God, not man.

Man takes away freedoms and subsequent hope God gave us.

Man imprisons and oppresses, as where God gives us the innate sense that this is unjust and allows us the freedom to choose good and bad.

No.

Hope comes from God, not man.

Man takes away freedoms and subsequent hope God gave us.

Man imprisons and oppresses, as where God gives us the innate sense that this is unjust and allows us the freedom to choose good and bad.
Then you should run God in 2024.

The DNC owns the voting booths.

I won't even go down the road of fraud which occurs every election cycle, I will simply point to the fact that they own the mass media and academia.

Journal article after journal article proves my point.

Pretty idiotic. No one controls the media. Your freedom of speech has never been greater.

Forum List

Back