All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

And that much pretty goes for all races. They feel safe living among white people because we are more civilized and more intelligent than the rest, and they know it.
idiot.gif
There are over 40 million White people who aren't as lucky as you are. Care to meet them? Here is a picture of one . I don't think I would feel too safe in his neighborhood.
article-2134196-12BB6C7C000005DC-778_964x628.jpg

For some reason, white people in Appalachia have remained in poverty for over 100 years.

What is the problem with these people? We have given them everything. Electricity, running water, schools, god knows how much welfare....yet they remain in poverty spitting out children and freeloading off the rest of us

White people are serving white masters also. So, what's your point?

The point is the whites were not slaves, neither were their children or grandchildren.

Check out the internet where you will find out many instances of where white people were kept as slaves. Think before you speak.
Why do these threads celebrating black culture and accomplishments always draw the racists?

But...but...<sob>....whites were slaves too

Why is there a Black History Month but never a White History Month. Sounds pretty much racist to me when the founders of North America are never recognized for their contributions in the building up of N.A. All that you see and use in your basement today is pretty much a white mans invention. Instead of getting some praise for something, all white people seem to get is called a racist when one points out something like this. Go cry me a river somewhere else will you?
Every month is white history month. Stop whining. Whites conducted a campaign of lies, aggression and genocide to get what they wanted. Thats why other races laugh at you when you claim to have innocently built up anything you have touched.

White, male Christians got to make the rules and write the history
They got to assign the roles that women, blacks, Indians, non-Christians and immigrants got to play in their society. Those that objected to their assigned roles were dealt with harshly
The history they wrote tended to ignore any contribution from someone who was not white, male and Christian. It also ignored mentioning the social and economic limitations imposed on anyone who was not white, male and Christian

So we create things like Black History Month and erect museums to educate the public on that part of our history that tends to be ignored

For some reason, white people in Appalachia have remained in poverty for over 100 years.
How can you tell? According to FEDUPTAXPAYER every race is flocking to live with the white people because they feel safe living among them for the simple reason that whites are more civilized and more intelligent than the rest. So with all of those 'other races' bursting white communities at the seams, it must be difficult to find a white person ....... Appalachian or otherwise.

Where is the word "White" in there? Purposely left out for sure. But we all have to hear the word "black" n
Its not important what you think.

I didnt mean its not important what African American means to me.

It's not important what "African American" means to you. You're African, first and foremost.
Of course its important what African American means to me. Its not important what you think it means to me though.

I agree that I am African first and foremost.

So, just where is Africa America on the map? Just curious.
According to whites its right below western europe and next to the ME. Why do you ask?

I can't find it? Has it just been added to the world map but not put out yet? Why not ask the question since some people call themselves African American.
I dont know why you cant find Africa and its not really my issue.

I wouldnt ask questions that prove I am a dunce like you seem to enjoy doing. i was just wondering why.

How can you tell? According to FEDUPTAXPAYER every race is flocking to live with the white people because they feel safe living among them for the simple reason that whites are more civilized and more intelligent than the rest. So with all of those 'other races' bursting white communities at the seams, it must be difficult to find a white person ....... Appalachian or otherwise.

Is there something genetically flawed with whites in Appalachia?

Maybe they are just naturally dim witted and lazy

In breeding.

In breeding.

Isn't that what the d-bags who whine about "race-mixing" want?

National Polish Festival.....Polka.....Polka, Polka
Anyone want to Chicken Dance?

The FBI statistics used proportionally to portray all Blacks as criminals depend on group identifications: Whites, Blacks Asians, Hispanics and "other." White Americans demand that divisiveness because many believe they are the true and only real Americans.
That's an idiotic lie that you can't begin to back up. Which is why you didn't even try. You have nothing but prejudice, stupidity, intolerance supported by smear mongering. You don't get to make stupid shit up and not get called on it. If that's what you need, go to HuffPo.

I have re examined my post closely, looking for the lie you think you saw. There is no lie there. That being the case I can only assume your vitriol laced rants spring from being butt hurt by the truth.
My mouth watering ass isn't the issue here, you lied and said the FBI stats were used to portray blacks as criminals.

Some of your friends vindicate me. Too easy:
The FBI statistics used proportionally to portray all Blacks as criminals depend on group identifications: Whites, Blacks Asians, Hispanics and "other." White Americans demand that divisiveness because many believe they are the true and only real Americans.
That's an idiotic lie that you can't begin to back up. Which is why you didn't even try. You have nothing but prejudice, stupidity, intolerance supported by smear mongering. You don't get to make stupid shit up and not get called on it. If that's what you need, go to HuffPo.

I have re examined my post closely, looking for the lie you think you saw. There is no lie there. That being the case I can only assume your vitriol laced rants spring from being butt hurt by the truth.
My mouth watering ass isn't the issue here, you lied and said the FBI stats were used to portray blacks as criminals.

Damn, son, I thought all you USMB racists talked to each other. How could you miss all the posts from Geaux4it, Shootspeeders, Odium and your other fellow racist who refer to FBI statistics all the time to criminalize the entire Black race. And they don't even use the proportional kicker.
My friends vindicate you? You're an hate filled idiot, no one vindicates you.
No No No..you've got it all wrong. HATE is an acronym when used to describe anything about ME.
Handsome,, Articulate, Tall, Enterprising. You on the other hand exemplify the true definition of the word HATE: i.e. an intense dislike of something. Your intense dislike of Blacks makes you a hater. I don't hate whole groups of people just because of their skin color or ethnicity. Your ilk does.

I haven't been to the new musuem as it wasn't open in April when I visited D.C..

But, I did go to the National Civil Rights Musuem in Memphis, TN. a handful of years ago that is connected to the Lorraine Motel where MLK was assassinated. The boarding house where James Earl Ray shot from across the street is also part of the museum. (They still keep the boarding house window ajar at the same height as when the assassin shot.)
It's a fantastic museum with a true historical setting and the Smithsonian will have to scramble to best this one.........

I haven't been to the new musuem as it wasn't open in April when I visited D.C..

But, I did go to the National Civil Rights Musuem in Memphis, TN. a handful of years ago that is connected to the Lorraine Motel where MLK was assassinated. The boarding house where James Earl Ray shot from across the street is also part of the museum. (They still keep the boarding house window ajar at the same height as when the assassin shot.)
It's a fantastic museum with a true historical setting and the Smithsonian will have to scramble to best this one.........
When you look back on it, shooting MLK seems even more crazy than it did then. What did King want that was so terrible? Was it so bad that he wanted America to live up to its' creed, its' promises, it's pride?

Some of your friends vindicate me. Too easy:

Damn, son, I thought all you USMB racists talked to each other. How could you miss all the posts from Geaux4it, Shootspeeders, Odium and your other fellow racist who refer to FBI statistics all the time to criminalize the entire Black race. And they don't even use the proportional kicker.
My friends vindicate you? You're an hate filled idiot, no one vindicates you.
No No No..you've got it all wrong. HATE is an acronym when used to describe anything about ME.
Handsome,, Articulate, Tall, Enterprising. You on the other hand exemplify the true definition of the word HATE: i.e. an intense dislike of something. Your intense dislike of Blacks makes you a hater. I don't hate whole groups of people just because of their skin color or ethnicity. Your ilk does.
I'm not an ilk, haven't expressed hatred towards blacks and you proved my point about you. But you were too smug and stupid to realize it, like the devout leftist you are. You see ilks and races, not individuals.

When you look back on it, shooting MLK seems even more crazy than it did then. What did King want that was so terrible? Was it so bad that he wanted America to live up to its' creed, its' promises, it's pride?
Same with Reagan except he lucked out. Barely.

Forum List

Back