All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

In looking at this thread that was started by a flaming racists to demean blacks, and reading the posts of our USMB racist community as they seek to deny any acknowlegement of black history or accomplishment it makes me thankful that a museum like this exists to educate the children and grandchildren of USMB low life's
Will they have this information in the first HALF BLACK president exhibit?

qz7tCoH.jpg

Last edited:
Just think....Vigilantes children and grandchildren may someday visit the African American Museum and unlearn all he has taught them

Race is a social construct, it is not real. There are no such thing as Black people; White people; Asian people; Gay people etc. Therefor it make no sense to have an African American Museum since every human is also an African.

Race is a social construct, it is not real. There are no such thing as Black people; White people; Asian people; Gay people etc. Therefor it make no sense to have an African American Museum since every human is also an African.
Not quite correct. Two races evolved along very different lines, the Adamic race, (caucasians) and the mud people (everyone else). The mud races evolved from animals and were barely more intelligent than the beasts, something true to this day. The Adamic race was created by God to rule over the feral primate races and bring them under their mastery.

Understand now?

Not really important since what you think isnt really of concern to me.

If is not important, why mention?

Or is that you're just blabbering something you heard elsewhere, but have no idea how to explain.
Its not important what you think.

I didnt mean its not important what African American means to me.

It's not important what "African American" means to you. You're African, first and foremost.
Of course its important what African American means to me. Its not important what you think it means to me though.

I agree that I am African first and foremost.

So, just where is Africa America on the map? Just curious.
According to whites its right below western europe and next to the ME. Why do you ask?

Yes...ecspecially when they get to serve their white masters

White people are serving white masters also. So, what's your point?

The point is the whites were not slaves, neither were their children or grandchildren.

Check out the internet where you will find out many instances of where white people were kept as slaves. Think before you speak.
Why do these threads celebrating black culture and accomplishments always draw the racists?

But...but...<sob>....whites were slaves too

Why is there a Black History Month but never a White History Month. Sounds pretty much racist to me when the founders of North America are never recognized for their contributions in the building up of N.A. All that you see and use in your basement today is pretty much a white mans invention. Instead of getting some praise for something, all white people seem to get is called a racist when one points out something like this. Go cry me a river somewhere else will you?
Every month is white history month. Stop whining. Whites conducted a campaign of lies, aggression and genocide to get what they wanted. Thats why other races laugh at you when you claim to have innocently built up anything you have touched.

Not quite correct. Two races evolved along very different lines, the Adamic race, (caucasians) and the mud people (everyone else). The mud races evolved from animals and were barely more intelligent than the beasts, something true to this day. The Adamic race was created by God to rule over the feral primate races and bring them under their mastery.

Understand now?

That's some quality Christian racism right there................

Understand now?

That's some quality Christian racism right there................
Leftists have no sense of humor. That's what makes this SO MUCH FUN! :funnyface:

The FBI statistics used proportionally to portray all Blacks as criminals depend on group identifications: Whites, Blacks Asians, Hispanics and "other." White Americans demand that divisiveness because many believe they are the true and only real Americans.
That's an idiotic lie that you can't begin to back up. Which is why you didn't even try. You have nothing but prejudice, stupidity, intolerance supported by smear mongering. You don't get to make stupid shit up and not get called on it. If that's what you need, go to HuffPo.

I have re examined my post closely, looking for the lie you think you saw. There is no lie there. That being the case I can only assume your vitriol laced rants spring from being butt hurt by the truth.
My mouth watering ass isn't the issue here, you lied and said the FBI stats were used to portray blacks as criminals.

Some of your friends vindicate me. Too easy:
The FBI statistics used proportionally to portray all Blacks as criminals depend on group identifications: Whites, Blacks Asians, Hispanics and "other." White Americans demand that divisiveness because many believe they are the true and only real Americans.
That's an idiotic lie that you can't begin to back up. Which is why you didn't even try. You have nothing but prejudice, stupidity, intolerance supported by smear mongering. You don't get to make stupid shit up and not get called on it. If that's what you need, go to HuffPo.

I have re examined my post closely, looking for the lie you think you saw. There is no lie there. That being the case I can only assume your vitriol laced rants spring from being butt hurt by the truth.
My mouth watering ass isn't the issue here, you lied and said the FBI stats were used to portray blacks as criminals.

Damn, son, I thought all you USMB racists talked to each other. How could you miss all the posts from Geaux4it, Shootspeeders, Odium and your other fellow racist who refer to FBI statistics all the time to criminalize the entire Black race. And they don't even use the proportional kicker.

Where is the word "White" in there? Purposely left out for sure. But we all have to hear the word "black" n
If is not important, why mention?

Or is that you're just blabbering something you heard elsewhere, but have no idea how to explain.

It's not important what "African American" means to you. You're African, first and foremost.
Of course its important what African American means to me. Its not important what you think it means to me though.

According to whites its right below western europe and next to the ME. Why do you ask?

I can't find it? Has it just been added to the world map but not put out yet? Why not ask the question since some people call themselves African American.

Where is the word "White" in there? Purposely left out for sure. But we all have to hear the word "black" n

I can't find it? Has it just been added to the world map but not put out yet? Why not ask the question since some people call themselves African American.

This is what ignorance of history will do to you......

Some of your friends vindicate me. Too easy:

Damn, son, I thought all you USMB racists talked to each other. How could you miss all the posts from Geaux4it, Shootspeeders, Odium and your other fellow racist who refer to FBI statistics all the time to criminalize the entire Black race. And they don't even use the proportional kicker.
My friends vindicate you? You're an hate filled idiot, no one vindicates you.

Forum List

Back