All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

BD8DDA49-B2F5-4F4A-9071-E99E203930CB_cx8_cy4_cw87_w987_r1_s_r1.jpg

Is that suppose to be a slave ship?

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

26C963AA-D798-4769-869C-C2C08DEB24D6_w610_r0_s.jpg

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.
C7BE82A0-0B7C-466B-A8F6-72E5A1C9C541_w610_r0_s.jpg

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

3E69A9CB-958A-41C4-B475-20679652168B_w610_r0_s.jpg

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Obama Hails African American Museum as 'Newest American Icon”

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Patronize patronize patronize.

This is an election year, right?

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

I sure hope one day they get "equal treatment."

Architecturally this monstrosity needs to be flushed down the nearest toilet.

What a grotesque structure, everything is ugly with this crowd, from their Tribal um art to the Bling to the Tarantula on the head type hairdos to even buildings.

They have created nothing of beauty and elegance ever and they never will because these traits are not within them.

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

What a grotesque structure, everything is ugly with this crowd, from their Tribal um art to the Bling to the Tarantula on the head type hairdos to even buildings.

They have created nothing of beauty and elegance ever and they never will because these traits are not within them.

Everything is ugly with this crowd?

You are a pig

I've seen it...it looks impressive and unique

It's vulgar and ugly, being European I appreciate architecture and Culture in general, I appreciate beauty and elegance.

This building is a piece of crap, there's nothing impressive or unique about it, the only people who see that monstrosity and think that's wonderful must not be able to appreciate beauty or elegance.

I've seen it...it looks impressive and unique

It's vulgar and ugly, being European I appreciate architecture and Culture in general, I appreciate beauty and elegance.

This building is a piece of crap, there's nothing impressive or unique about it, the only people who see that monstrosity and think that's wonderful must not be able to appreciate beauty or elegance.
You are a pig and a sorry excuse for a human being

The first picture you see when you enter the building.....

ynoIDHx.jpg
President Obama is featured prominently in the museum

As he should be
klO8lPT.jpg
Still matter regardless of who does the crime

don't you agree?
Only when they riot over one THUG!

tc9lppE.jpg
Except the blacks they are rioting over have no weapons and are under the control of the police

The first picture you see when you enter the building.....

ynoIDHx.jpg
President Obama is featured prominently in the museum

As he should be
klO8lPT.jpg
Still matter regardless of who does the crime

don't you agree?
Only when they riot over one THUG!

tc9lppE.jpg
Except the blacks they are rioting over have no weapons and are under the control of the police

ONE doesn't make it to riot quality...5 Dallas cops do,but NO RIOT there!

Gun-Book-600-LI.jpg

... what is wrong with black people doing the same. Why do they always just sit around and wait for old whitey to show up and get things going? Take this as racism if you want too [sic] ....

Take obvious, intentional, endlessly repeated racism as racism? But only if one wants "too"? How generous.

The new African American Museum is long overdue

It has a story to tell and does a great job

It is interesting how a thread about a museum honoring the history and struggles of our nations blacks draws so many racists trying to demean the role of blacks in our history

Shows how important this museum is

It is interesting how a thread about a museum honoring the history and struggles of our nations blacks draws so many racists trying to demean the role of blacks in our history

Shows how important this museum is
Perhaps if they didn't act like this.....I do like their REPARATIONS in this cartoon...

092516.jpg

Yes...ecspecially when they get to serve their white masters

White people are serving white masters also. So, what's your point?

The point is the whites were not slaves, neither were their children or grandchildren.

Check out the internet where you will find out many instances of where white people were kept as slaves. Think before you speak.
Why do these threads celebrating black culture and accomplishments always draw the racists?

But...but...<sob>....whites were slaves too

Why is there a Black History Month but never a White History Month. ....

Of course there is.

In looking at this thread that was started by a flaming racists to demean blacks, and reading the posts of our USMB racist community as they seek to deny any acknowlegement of black history or accomplishment it makes me thankful that a museum like this exists to educate the children and grandchildren of USMB low life's

Forum List

Back