All charges dropped against three extremist muslims from N.M. compound case.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A district judge dismissed all charges against three of the five individuals allegedly involved in the death of a child that authorities found at a “jihadi” compound in New Mexico.

All Charges Dropped Against Three “Extremist Muslims” From N.M. Compound Case
----------------

Oh but those little gov. parents that the trendy's look up to like it's their little mommy and daddy taking care of them think their lil ole gov. can do no wrong, never lies, never covers up and this is the good GOD GIVEN TRUTH.

NEWS FLASH THESE FKN MUSLIMS KILL AND GET OFF ON IT IN EUROPE TOO IDIOTS...
& you know the media lied and so is the reason they gave. These three need sent up perm.

Let Europe unfold and here's your first hint and taste of it. Expect more bastards to get off on murder charges, butt hat white boy next store oh he's a gonner for life for ripping off a candy bar just about.

• Banned
3 ‘extremist Muslim’ New Mexico compound suspects released after judge drops all charges 3 ‘extremist Muslim’ New Mexico compound suspects released after judge drops all charges

Yeah, inowars got it from ========.
upload_2018-8-29_23-1-18.png

I'd like to know WHY they were let off.

From the link above...

District Judge Emilio Chavez on Wednesday dismissed charges against three of the five defendants -- Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahhaj -- ruling that authorities violated the state’s “10-day rule.”

Child abuse charges against them were dropped because prosecutors missed the 10-day limit for an evidentiary hearing to establish probable cause.

Chavez said Wednesday that it was a very difficult decision to drop the charges but the rule left him with no option. Prosecutors could still seek charges for the three by asking a grand jury to indict them but offered no immediate indication on how they would proceed.

From the link above...

District Judge Emilio Chavez on Wednesday dismissed charges against three of the five defendants -- Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahhaj -- ruling that authorities violated the state’s “10-day rule.”

Child abuse charges against them were dropped because prosecutors missed the 10-day limit for an evidentiary hearing to establish probable cause.

Chavez said Wednesday that it was a very difficult decision to drop the charges but the rule left him with no option. Prosecutors could still seek charges for the three by asking a grand jury to indict them but offered no immediate indication on how they would proceed.

Looks like prosecutors dropped the ball and the release of these dipshits will come back to bit them in the ass.

From the link above...

Looks like prosecutors dropped the ball and the release of these dipshits will come back to bit them in the ass.

The other option is that they are not as guilty as we are being told and the prosecutors had no real evidence.

I have no idea which is correct, but both are highly possible.

I don't know what I would do without MW's daily dose of Infowars.
For every click to Alex's House of Nuttery, a person loses one IQ point.

Please read the entire original article......

The two MAIN Defendants have NOT been released. Just the three alleged co-conspirators.
The charges are still standing against the two who were in charge.

(As of the article yesterday on Fox News)

I don't know what I would do without MW's daily dose of Infowars.
For every click to Alex's House of Nuttery, a person loses one IQ point.

You neeeekum pooop I was expecting a jones meme....... now your comment just isn't the same :iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back