All Confederate leaders and soldiers will be wiped off American history

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The attack on the Confederate flag is going full steam.

They Confederacy will be wiped out of history in the same way that Stalin wiped out of history Communists who fell out of favor.

This is what tyrannical governments do.

Are Southerners doing to fight back? Anything?
Actually, you would be surprised at how many people just ignore the Libtards..

Look what I saw flying on city property in downtown Indy the other day...

20150709184918.jpg

They Confederacy will be wiped out of history in the same way that Stalin wiped out of history Communists who fell out of favor.

===============================================================
As a northerner who supports the banishing of the Confederate battle flag from government buildings, I do not feel the confederate soldiers will and should be treated fairly by history books.
Most were fighting because they lived in a southern state not because of the ideology. Some were good people, some were bad people, some were good soldiers, some were bad soldiers, some were great leaders, some were bad leaders just like the north.
But it will be noted they were fighting on the wrong side. You can argue all day long it was about states rights but it was about slavery.
Slavery is wrong; that is an absolute. Those who fight for slavery will always lose.

I think history will treat, worse, those who continue to argue for the confederate battlefield flag and those governors, politician and populations who brought back the confederate flag as a protest to desegregation.
Segregation is wrong. Those who fight for it will always lose.

As a northerner who supports the banishing of the Confederate battle flag from government buildings, I do not feel the confederate soldiers will and should be treated fairly by history books.
Most were fighting because they lived in a southern state not because of the ideology. Some were good people, some were bad people, some were good soldiers, some were bad soldiers, some were great leaders, some were bad leaders just like the north.
But it will be noted they were fighting on the wrong side. You can argue all day long it was about states rights but it was about slavery.
Slavery is wrong; that is an absolute. Those who fight for slavery will always lose.

I think history will treat, worse, those who continue to argue for the confederate battlefield flag and those governors, politician and populations who brought back the confederate flag as a protest to desegregation.

You can argue all day long it was about states rights but it was about slavery.

And it was about state's rights, but idiots like yourself would refuse to believe that and would rather accept the spoon-fed garbage that it was about slavery. :cuckoo:

Slavery wasn t the main cause of the Civil War - tribunedigital-baltimoresun

If you wish to remain ignorant on the subject, then that is your choice. :cuckoo:

Wildcard is, about the CW, a certified loon.

States rights meant the right to sell and buy and pander human flesh in the South.

That's because when it comes to the idiot liberals and progressives, no matter what they deem offensive they expect others to follow suit and just go along with it. :cuckoo:

Wildcard is, about the CW, a certified loon.

States rights meant the right to sell and buy and pander human flesh in the South.

Do your research and stop pretending you know WTF you're talking about because you don't, dumbass.

Last edited:

And it was about state's rights, but idiots like yourself would refuse to believe that and would rather accept the spoon-fed garbage that it was about slavery. :cuckoo:

If you wish to remain ignorant on the subject, then that is your choice. :cuckoo:
To be more specific it was mainly over the wish of the south to export slavery to the west and undertake a program of conquest to develop markets for slaves in South America and the Caribbean. Glad we cleared that up.

=====================================================================================
If we take our separate arguments to one million Americans; I guarantee at least 70% will think you are the idiot and the rest would think I was the idiot.
If we take our separate arguments to one million Europeans, I guarantee 90% will think you are an idiot and the remaining will think I am.

That's because when it comes to the idiot liberals and progressives, no matter what they deem offensive they expect others to follow suit and just go along with it. :cuckoo:
=========================================================================
The South lost the war. (In case you did not know) What state right did the South lose besides the right to determine if slavery would be legal in their state.

And it was about state's rights
see, now you're showing everyone that you're dumb. the civil war was about slavery. period. this is not a debatable issue, it is a historic fact.

I have a feeling that this attempt to erase history will backfire. I am not a big Confederacy fan, but I feel that the left should be opposed no matter what they try to ban and get rid of:

Like Christmas trees.

Or baby Jesus in the manger.

Or the Ten Commandments.

Liberals hate Western civilization and want to ban everything from the past and establish new holidays and displays.

For example, I drove through Vancouver last week and saw an entire section of the city dedicated to Gay Pride. They even had a rainbow colored crosswalk.

I have a feeling that this attempt to erase history will backfire. I am not a big Confederacy fan, but I feel that the left should be opposed no matter what they try to ban and get rid of:

Like Christmas trees.

Or the Ten Commandments.

Liberals hate Western civilization and want to ban everything from the past and establish new holidays and displays.

For example, I drove through Vancouver last week and saw an entire section of the city dedicated to Gay Pride. They even had a rainbow colored crosswalk.
baby Jesus in the manger.

You can have all your baby jebus's or jebus on two sticks but NOT on government property

There is no provision in the United States Constitution that says that a state may not secede from the Union.

Like Christmas trees.

Or the Ten Commandments.

baby Jesus in the manger.

You can have all your baby jebus's or jebus on two sticks but NOT on government property
This is why I don't like liberals. They show disrespect to Jesus and don't even care how obnoxious they are in doing so.

And it was about state's rights
see, now you're showing everyone that you're dumb. the civil war was about slavery. period. this is not a debatable issue, it is a historic fact.

see, now you're just another ignorant liberal like the rest who keeps believing the bullshit! :cuckoo:

Nobody wants to erase the Confederacy. We want to make sure everyone is shitting on the memory of those pro-slavery fanatics for many centuries.

And we're succeeding. Hence WIldcard's meltdown. Soon, dressing up as a Confederate soldier will earn a person the same reaction as dressing up like a Nazi soldier.

Forum List

Back