All Confederate leaders and soldiers will be wiped off American history

The attack on the Confederate flag is going full steam.

They Confederacy will be wiped out of history in the same way that Stalin wiped out of history Communists who fell out of favor.

This is what tyrannical governments do.

That's because when it comes to the idiot liberals and progressives, no matter what they deem offensive they expect others to follow suit and just go along with it. :cuckoo:
=========================================================================
The South lost the war. (In case you did not know) What state right did the South lose besides the right to determine if slavery would be legal in their state.

The South lost the war.
No shit Einstein!

The primary cause of the Civil War was states' rights. The South felt that it was being dominated by the North, and sought to protect their rights to self-government. That is what the south lost in terms of right's.
=============================================================================
I said what RIGHT besides slavery. You sound like a double talking politician not answering, the question.

They Confederacy will be wiped out of history in the same way that Stalin wiped out of history Communists who fell out of favor.

31077.jpg

Progressives burning Confederate flags and other things they find offensive

They can try, but it's not going to work. My Great-Great Grandmother's 15 year-old brother went MIA after joining the Confederacy to fight the Yankee invaders.

I'm not about to forget him. In fact, twice a year I put on my Confederate grey wool and go take part in re-enactment battles in two different Civil War re-enactments. I do this in memory of him.

You can still do that dumbshit. Nobody is stopping you.

Hoo hah, another fucktard with a clown-face avatar.who thinks his opinion matters. Don't worry, I will. And I will continue to fly my Confederate flag over my property and amass as many guns and as much ammunition as I can get my greedy Republican paw on.

Think you can stop me? Not really, because you're only one person with an opinion and a keyboard.

From a historical standpoint the CW was in fact driven by economic factors. The trading of flesh as tools of production was in fact economic, regardless of the despicable nature of slavery as an institution. Banking, trade, and production was firmly entrenched in the NE which also, from a legislative standpoint, controlled all commerce and held the agrarian south hostage to production and export houses. The important fact that escapes acknowledgment and recognition is that a very small minority, less than 8%, of southern citizens owned slaves, and that those owning slaves were not only situated in the south but in the north and west as well.
In order to establish a united union of colonies the founding fathers chose to turn the other cheek, in part by the influence of wealthy slave owners such as Washington, Jefferson, Madison.... for the good of the union. As many predicted the hypocrisy of proclaiming human rights, freedom, and dignity, while permitting at the same time this practice to continue would someday extract a cost much greater than most were willing to pay, but had to be paid, to eradicate and cleanse the sole of the nation. The wealthy simply paid others to fight their war. The agrarian economic implications resulting from a loss in the means of production set forth the issue of state versus federal jurisdiction over the practice, which gave rise to the issue of states rights, the final catalyst.
There were no winners, the south finally was bled white and was overwhelmed by population dynamics and industrialized north. Thus one can not erase the stain and lessons of history nor negate the terrible toll it extracted from the history books, nor eradicate the names of those that fought with bravery and paid the ultimate price on either side, its our history. A flag simply reminds one of their heritage which does not define who we are as a people, nation. The problem is that there are those that believe respect for ones history and heritage needs to be vanquished in order to promote their agenda.

They can try, but it's not going to work. My Great-Great Grandmother's 15 year-old brother went MIA after joining the Confederacy to fight the Yankee invaders.

I'm not about to forget him. In fact, twice a year I put on my Confederate grey wool and go take part in re-enactment battles in two different Civil War re-enactments. I do this in memory of him.

You can still do that dumbshit. Nobody is stopping you.

Hoo hah, another fucktard with a clown-face avatar.who thinks his opinion matters. Don't worry, I will. And I will continue to fly my Confederate flag over my property and amass as many guns and as much ammunition as I can get my greedy Republican paw on.

Think you can stop me? Not really, because you're only one person with an opinion and a keyboard.

Have a party, idiot. We are all pleased to know that you will advertise yourself.

From a historical standpoint the CW was in fact driven by economic factors. The trading of flesh as tools of production was in fact economic, regardless of the despicable nature of slavery as an institution. Banking, trade, and production was firmly entrenched in the NE which also, from a legislative standpoint, controlled all commerce and held the agrarian south hostage to production and export houses. The important fact that escapes acknowledgment and recognition is that a very small minority, less than 8%, of southern citizens owned slaves, and that those owning slaves were not only situated in the south but in the north and west as well.
In order to establish a united union of colonies the founding fathers chose to turn the other cheek, in part by the influence of wealthy slave owners such as Washington, Jefferson, Madison.... for the good of the union. As many predicted the hypocrisy of proclaiming human rights, freedom, and dignity, while permitting at the same time this practice to continue would someday extract a cost much greater than most were willing to pay, but had to be paid, to eradicate and cleanse the sole of the nation. The wealthy simply paid others to fight their war. The agrarian economic implications resulting from a loss in the means of production set forth the issue of state versus federal jurisdiction over the practice, which gave rise to the issue of states rights, the final catalyst.
There were no winners, the south finally was bled white and was overwhelmed by population dynamics and industrialized north. Thus one can not erase the stain and lessons of history nor negate the terrible toll it extracted from the history books, nor eradicate the names of those that fought with bravery and paid the ultimate price on either side, its our history. A flag simply reminds one of their heritage which does not define who we are as a people, nation. The problem is that there are those that believe respect for ones history and heritage needs to be vanquished in order to promote their agenda.

The nation is telling you that you can stuff that heritage up your ass.

Nothing anybody does will ever take the blood out of the ground here in the South.
If the Progressive want to keep fighting the Civil War ... Meh, maybe someone cares.

It isn't going to change the fact that all the Civil War Era houses still standing here were battlefield hospitals, morgues or headquarters.
They are not going to dig up all the cemeteries full of Union and CSA soldiers laying side by side for eternity.

They will never get rid of that ... No matter how hard they try ... It is in the dirt and the air we breath.
Most of the Southerners I know have dealt with it ... If the Progressive need a little more time to catch up ... Well, bless their little hearts.

Last edited:

Nothing anybody does will ever take the blood out of the ground here in the South.
If the Progressive want to keep fighting the Civil War ... Meh, maybe someone cares.

It isn't going to change the fact that all the Civil War Era houses still standing here were battlefield hospitals, morgues or headquarters.
They are not going to dig up all the cemeteries full of Union and CSA soldiers laying side by side for eternity.

They will never get rid of that ... No matter how hard they try ... It is in the dirt and the air we breath.
Most of the Southerners I know have dealt with ... If the Progressive need a little more time to catch up ... Well, bless their little hearts.

Awwww, you're not very nice. They can dream, can't they? Just like dreaming about taking everyone's guns?

Awwww, you're not very nice. They can dream, can't they? Just like dreaming about taking everyone's guns?

Well that isn't going to happen either ... But they can dream all they want as far as I am concerned.
Sooner or later they will figure out that "fear" is really the only dreamer killer.

The fagot Hud Secretary...ex mayor of San Antonio wants to change the name of Robert E Lee high School....Santa Anna high would be a great choice.

Forum List

Back