All gender restroom. Don't want? Prepare for court

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Schools warned of lawsuits over gender accommodations

Right for privacy and safety, which school should provide? Forget, now, every guy with wig, can comb in same restroom with your kid! Why they violates rights of majority, to satisfy a minority whim!?
transgender_bathroom.jpg

When such whims belong to Liberals, they all shall be accommodated out of fear of reprisal.
I would ban these in my school just to piss gays off, if I had a school. If they put these in my daughters school I will pull her out, hopefully that will piss gays off.

{sigh}. This old bogga bear has been around ever since the 1970's when women were fighting gender discrimination. I guess that I should not be surprised that the Right dug it up again, as yet, another fear mongering tool. Most on these boards are not old enough to remember anything that happened before Justine Bieber.

When such whims belong to Liberals, they all shall be accommodated out of fear of reprisal.
I would ban these in my school just to piss gays off, if I had a school. If they put these in my daughters school I will pull her out, hopefully that will piss gays off.
It's very sad, but it seems like soon, there will be much more sexual minorities than other kids. And home education will be much more relevant than ever. We need to ban now, or there will be too late!

It's very sad, but it seems like soon, there will be much more sexual minorities than other kids. And home education will be much more relevant than ever. We need to ban now, or there will be too late!

No doubt about it. There should be a penis inspector stationed at the front door of every restroom, to make sure that no guy got in to the girls room, just because he wore a dress.

{sigh}. This old bogga bear has been around ever since the 1970's when women were fighting gender discrimination. I guess that I should not be surprised that the Right dug it up again, as yet, another fear mongering tool. Most on these boards are not old enough to remember anything that happened before Justine Bieber.
This was one of the biggest Anti-ERA arguments back then.

I don't know....home schooling increases the exposure to all-gender restrooms, does it not?

No one's gonna listen to guys complaining about this issue, so we need the babes to get riled up enough to bitch and complain enough to put an end to it. And they will, guaranteed. Al we have to do is remember to leave the seats down and be sure to splash a few drops on them. The women will take care of the rest.

The way to fight this is not to fight it at all. Accuse every male in a female restroom of being a weenie wagger.

No one's gonna listen to guys complaining about this issue, so we need the babes to get riled up enough to bitch and complain enough to put an end to it. And they will, guaranteed. Al we have to do is remember to leave the seats down and be sure to splash a few drops on them. The women will take care of the rest.
Apparently libs forget how self conscious and hormonal teenage girls are. They will hold it all day long rather than share bathrooms with boys. Stupid idea. Period.

Apparently libs forget how self conscious and hormonal teenage girls are. They will hold it all day long rather than share bathrooms with boys. Stupid idea. Period.
That's why this starts in kindergarten so boys and girls will be used to sex in the restroom and not complain when they get to their teens.

I don't know....home schooling increases the exposure to all-gender restrooms, does it not?

an idiotic comment from an idiot , what a surprise.

That's why this starts in kindergarten so boys and girls will be used to sex in the restroom and not complain when they get to their teens.
Can imagine gays and transgendered will be to happy either. They spend countless hours trying to get rules changed to avoid having to use the same restrooms and dressing rooms as men.

an idiotic comment from an idiot , what a surprise.
Idiots can't help themselves being idiots.

Forum List

Back