All Of Mitt Romneys Lies….

Brought the worse attack on American soil upon us.
And herald the worst economy ever.

That's Bushanomics.

OMG I thought your stupidity got you ran off this board. Not the worst economy ever, in fact all 8 years of Bush were better than any 4 years of Obama. And Bush was in office like 8 months and you blame his economic policies, wow you are stupid arent you?

I love it when liberals get tough on crime, they demand we should have known about these plotters, ok so we know, then what? we get them out of jail for good behavior, people like you are clowns.
Go blow it out your KUNTee A$$ buckdancer.

The only A$$KLOWNS we've seen in power in the last 8 years are Bush'n'Cheney.

Bush-and-Cheney-Time-Travel--30245.jpg

Now KUNTinue to DANCE for me boy...DANCE!!!

lens6619742_1251221630buck_dancer.jpg
Unitl the dingleberry in office now showed up.

Worst jobs "recovery" ever.

That's Obamanomics.

That's Bushanomics.

Bush "brought" 9/11 on us ?

Well, you can debate whether he should have done more in his first few months in office to help lessen the odds of a 9/11 type attack, but I've got to admit, even after more than ten years of hearing Bush blamed for everything, I think this is the first time I've heard someone say he actually "brought" it on us.

You guys are fucking unbelievable.
"Brought", "saw", "allowed" pick your poison.

I understand why you would feel the need to stoop to quibbling over petty words to describe what happened under Bush. However, the FACT of the matter is, under Bush's watch, a die-hard and well-supported REPUBLICAN...the WORST terror attack on US soil occurred. He just. Couldn't. Stop it.

He FAILED to keep us safe.

Compare and contrast to Obama, he's KEEPING us safe, and DESTROYING those that attacked us.

He went where Bush wouldn't dare...to Pakistan to get the perp and send a message to the rest...don't F--K with the USA!!!.

Face it...Bush is the BIGGEST failure America has seen this century.

Last edited:
dailyshow had a good one the other day, where Mittens said he didnt know what was going on with his money because it was in a blind trust. Then they play a clip from 1994 where Mittens goes on to say what a blind trust is and you basically can tell them what to do with your money.

Yeah.....i love watching the right get duped.

dailyshow had a good one the other day, where Mittens said he didnt know what was going on with his money because it was in a blind trust. Then they play a clip from 1994 where Mittens goes on to say what a blind trust is and you basically can tell them what to do with your money.

You are always free to give an opinion on how to manage your money.

Unless you can show the blind trust at fault.

You are nothing but a useful idiot.

Though I doubt useful.

Yeah, I saw that. It should Mint Raw Money, yet again, CONTRADICTING himself vehemently saying EXACTLY the OPPOSITE of what he said previously on a given subject/issue.

He's done it at least a thousand times in recent years.

This is who the Far Right is rallying behind.

:lol:
lol

Though I doubt useful.
No he stated that you tell the trust what to do with the money, not give your opinion on what they should do.

But you keep on defending your false tin god.

Every time I see those statistics on the National Debt, I wonder what would it be like without the Bush Tax cuts for the rich, the Cost of the Iraq war, the Drugs for votes bill and all the other things Obama was "stuck with".

If only Democrat would have control of the government...

If only!

Yeah, I saw that. It should Mint Raw Money, yet again, CONTRADICTING himself vehemently saying EXACTLY the OPPOSITE of what he said previously on a given subject/issue.

He's done it at least a thousand times in recent years.

This is who the Far Right is rallying behind.

:lol:
lol

So it wouldnt be a change from what we have now.

That's Bushanomics.

Wow. A Truther. Quelle nonsurprise.
Quick question a-hole....

Did the WORST attack on US soil occur on Bush's watch...yes or no?

Why yes it did,what your point?? could it be the quote from Osamma bin laden himself,stating when Clinton pulled out of Somalia,it showed us weak and vulnerable to attack? Thats when they started planning .

Only the most dense partisan hacks would blame 9/11 on anyone but the people that did the deed.

Why yes it did,what your point?? could it be the quote from Osamma bin laden himself,stating when Clinton pulled out of Somalia,it showed us weak and vulnerable to attack? Thats when they started planning .

Only the most dense partisan hacks would blame 9/11 on anyone but the people that did the deed.
Thank you for admitting that Bush was, and still is THE COLOSSAL FAILURE!

Though I doubt useful.
Bashir: Romney

Though I doubt useful.

Why do you commies care about how much money someone has, who gives a shit? I dont obssess over how much pussy Gene Simmons has had either.

Though I doubt useful.

Why do you commies care about how much money someone has, who gives a shit? I dont obssess over how much pussy Gene Simmons has had either.

You have to keep in mind that a Sarah Palin gave these Liberal "men" a bad case of penis envy.

Yes then upon further examination we discover it was due to democrats being politically correct and not allowing the agencies to communicate threats.

Nope.

President Clinton also ordered a "terrorism threat assessment of every federal facility in the country," which had "already begun" when, in February 1995, the Clinton Administration introduced a counter-terrorism bill in the Senate (S. 390) and the House of Representatives (H.R. 896).

Note: this was before the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Oklahoma City bombing on April 19 that year.

President Clinton's proposals would have expanded pre-trial detention and allowed more federal wiretaps of terrorism suspects, eased deportation of foreigners convicted of crimes, allowed the detention of aliens convicted or suspected of crimes, let the President criminalize fund-raising for terrorism, and revived visa denial provisions to keep dangerous people out of the US.

Unfortunately, Republicans sabotaged Clinton's efforts to keep us safe.

If in force before April 19, 1995 federal officials might have detected and prevented the Murrah Building plot. 9/11/01. If the Republicans had passed Clinton's proposals before September 11, 2001 we might have blocked the al Qaeda terrorist plot that killed 3000 Americans. We all know what happened eight months into the illegitimate Bush/Cheney reign of error.

Republican Congressional leaders shot down Clinton's proposals, tried to impeach him on trumped up grounds, and dragged their feet when it came to national security. They did this even after the Murrah Building bombing

Republicans Sabotaged Clinton's Anti-Terror Efforts

Yes then upon further examination we discover it was due to democrats being politically correct and not allowing the agencies to communicate threats.

Nope.

President Clinton also ordered a "terrorism threat assessment of every federal facility in the country," which had "already begun" when, in February 1995, the Clinton Administration introduced a counter-terrorism bill in the Senate (S. 390) and the House of Representatives (H.R. 896).

Note: this was before the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Oklahoma City bombing on April 19 that year.

President Clinton's proposals would have expanded pre-trial detention and allowed more federal wiretaps of terrorism suspects, eased deportation of foreigners convicted of crimes, allowed the detention of aliens convicted or suspected of crimes, let the President criminalize fund-raising for terrorism, and revived visa denial provisions to keep dangerous people out of the US.

If in force before April 19, 1995 federal officials might have detected and prevented the Murrah Building plot. 9/11/01. If the Republicans had passed Clinton's proposals before September 11, 2001 we might have blocked the al Qaeda terrorist plot that killed 3000 Americans. We all know what happened eight months into the illegitimate Bush/Cheney reign of error.

Republican Congressional leaders shot down Clinton's proposals, tried to impeach him on trumped up grounds, and dragged their feet when it came to national security. They did this even after the Murrah Building bombing

The fact remains the clinton admin did not let the agencies communicate threats. This came out in the hearings.

Denial does not make that go away.

Though I doubt useful.

I think it's unpatriotic to keep money earned in America in tax free shelters abroad. Who give a shit how much he has.

Nope.

You might want to research the Gorelick Wall.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/apr/15/20040415-094758-5267r/

The disclosure that Jamie Gorelick, a member of the September 11 commission, was personally responsible for instituting a key obstacle to cooperation between law enforcement and intelligence operations before the terrorist attacks raises disturbing questions about the integrity of the commission itself. Ms. Gorelick should not be cross-examining witnesses; instead, she should be required to testify about her own behavior under oath. Specifically, commission members need to ask her about a 1995 directive she wrote that made it more difficult for the FBI to locate two of the September 11 hijackers who had already entered the country by the summer of 2001.

Nope.

The fact remains the clinton admin did not let the agencies communicate threats. This came out in the hearings.

Denial does not make that go away.

It was a long list of items he wanted: Same link.

Clinton also sought to "fund costs associated cases which arise in connection with terrorism crises, including logistics and other support"

and he wanted to "Create an interagency Domestic Counterterrorism Center headed by the FBI" to "establish a partnership effort between the Justice Department, including the FBI, and other federal and state law enforcement authorities to coordinate [ant-terror] efforts within the United States."

President Clinton "directed the Attorney General to conduct this assessment and report her recommendations in 60 days. The assessment has already begun" and directed "the FBI Director, the Attorney General, and the National Security Adviser to prepare a presidential decision directive authorizing any and all further steps necessary to combat foreign and domestic terrorism.

The Clinton Administration also submitted "New Legislative Proposals"

which called for investigations and hiring "approximately 1000 new agents, prosecutors, and other federal law enforcement and support personnel to investigate, deter, and prosecute terrorist activity," and would have made it more difficult for terrorists to commit - and easier for law enforcement officers to detect, prevent and investigate - terrorist acts.

It would have required "the inclusion of microscopic particles in certain raw materials, thereby permitting law enforcement to trace the source of the explosive even after a device has been detonated" and "permitted military participation in crime-fighting involving weapons of mass destruction ... to permit military participation in criminal cases involving chemical, biological, and other weapons of mass destruction; areas in which the military has specialized expertise."

Today, some Republicans claim President Clinton "did nothing" to combat terrorism. Back then - when they might have prevented the 9/11 attacks - Republicans blocked or stalled all of the anti-terrorism proposals above.

Mark-ATL (Vulgarian):

Please explain what policy decisions Bush made to cause the attack. Then contrast them with the impact of Obama's policies on the economy.

Answer my question a-hole...

Did the worst TERRORIST attack on US soil occur on Bush's watch...yes or no?

I like how you blame Bush for something 8 months after he took office but the left refuses to blame Obama for anything almost 4 years after he takes office:badgrin:

Forum List

Back