All schools need to be built like prisons.

ulgbze23xl191.jpg

looks like youre shame dumping, aka psycholigical projection.
What does that have to do with me? The only one projecting here is you. How sad.

There are liberal policies and "celebration of the destruction of the nuclear family" in other countries too. What's the missing piece here? If we think real hard, we might come up with it.
I'd check the demographics, but we all know that will never happen.

In in the liberal run shithole cities that are found in otherwise red states. You folks are disingenuous to and extreme.

jasonnfree is what is colloquially known as "a fucking liar."

#1 murder capitol in America? St. Louis MO. Blue as blue can get.

Every city on the list is run by democrats - every last one.

We armed our teachers almost a decade ago.

"Missouri is the 10th state to pass a law allowing school employees to carry guns since the Sandy Hook massacre in 2012. The legislation requires the state Department of Public Safety to create training guidelines for schools that want to designate an employee as a "school protection officer," according to the Associated Press."

Hear of any teachers in Missouri shooting students, or negligent discharges, or teachers leaving their guns laying around the schools in the last eight years?

Me either...
I'm good with armed teachers as long as they keep it concealed. We students had guns in school & vehicles in rural N.E Missouri until around 1983. But we also had a an incident about every year. 8 of us were held at gunpoint of a crazy in the bathroom. I saw another pull one on a teacher. Another suicided.

I'm good with armed teachers as long as they keep it concealed. We students had guns in school & vehicles in rural N.E Missouri until around 1983. But we also had a an incident about every year. I was at gunpoint of a crazy in the bathroom. I saw another pull one on a teacher. Another suicided.
I'm with you there. Concealed in a retention holster with the trigger covered.

Then don't mess with them.

My Dad tells me about everyone bringing guns to shoot in the late 50s to go hunt after school. Took them on the bus... Locked them in their lockers.

Forum List

Back