all that education and "I leaked nothing to nobody" = Susan Rice

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Affirmative Action at work.

Um, your pathetic excuse of an educated Dem female just confessed to breaking the law. Despite hundreds of thousands of dollars given to her for her "education," she still speaks Ebonics....

Ban preferences and quotas now

• Banned
I would have, at least, parroted the Dem talking points she was given, not revert back to Ebonics and functionally admit she illegally leaked, which is what her words do.

Sorry, Jake. She said it. I just noticed the truth.... must be some 'ism - right???

She may not be able to speak as eloquently as her education but she definitely knows how to tell bald-faced lies.

So she said it. In condemning her, you open yourself up to comparison. In comparison with how you and others write here, I think she is a champ.

Um, your pathetic excuse of an educated Dem female just confessed to breaking the law. Despite hundreds of thousands of dollars given to her for her "education," she still speaks Ebonics....

When you're reduced to criticism of grammar, you've decisively lost the argument.

I would have, at least, parroted the Dem talking points she was given, not revert back to Ebonics and functionally admit she illegally leaked, which is what her words do.

Sorry, Jake. She said it. I just noticed the truth.... must be some 'ism - right???
Nah, you were being snarkey, nothing more. This belongs in the Flame Zone.

And illegally leaked indicates that you truly understand very little about this issue.

When you're reduced to criticism of grammar, you've decisively lost the argument.
Then when it came GWB what was the difference her grammar and he chief decider? Oh wait... GWB is white.

Then when it came GWB what was the difference her grammar and he chief decider? Oh wait... GWB is white.
GWB Never had to Learn Prison Ebonics?

Thank you.....I'll be here all night!

Ah, the last refuge = equivocate

The Dems have W....

LOL!!!!

When W was in office, the Dems loved him - more precisely, his BIG BIG BIG BIG SPENDING.

Double negative.

"If she didn't leak nothing to nobody", by definition, she leaked something to somebody.

What a stupid cvnt.

Double negative.

"If she didn't leak nothing to nobody", by definition, she leaked something to somebody.

What a stupid cvnt.

This thread absolutely reeks of desperation.

And you rubes may have the better part of another four years of this.

I leaked nothing. I leaked to nobody.

That's acceptable English.

Double negative.

What a stupid cvnt.

This thread absolutely reeks of desperation.

And you rubes may have the better part of another four years of this.

And you snowflakes have the better part of 8 years of Trump.

Odd that Trump greenlit the Keystone XL pipeline. Obama tried to use State Department regulations to lie that it could not be built.

Fuck Obama.

Forum List

Back