All the GOP policies are incredibly unpopular. How can they get elected?

No, services to the middle class like cheaper college loans cheaper College cheaper training... 35 years of pandering to the greedy idiot rich does that...

The average in-state tuition at UCLA is $13,409 per semester.
The average number of students per semester is 22,500.
That means UCLA is bringing in an average of $301,702,500 per semester.

It is people like you that have no earthly idea why costs are so high...
Nor why a "business" that makes almost a third of a billion a semester gets a pass from pointy headed Progressives (besides the fact you/they don't run a business).

Get clue ... It ain't GOP policy milking the public for a ludicrous amount of money ... :thup:
There are some greedy people ... You are just looking in the wrong direction.

Edit:
That's just calculating the intake at in-state undergraduate tuition rates ... And does not account for post graduate or out of state tuition.
And ... If you include room, board, books and fees ... The Average is more than twice as much at $32k and change.

In short ... At over half a billion a semester UCLA brings in more money than most corporations.
And you bitch about the price ... :rolleyes:

Google Reagan and California public College prices, dupe.

I am still laughing at the OP and his thread question, considering how Democrats have lost more than a thousand elections, considering how Republicans own the house, considering how the Republicans own the Senate, and how Republicans own the White House...

:p

I am still laughing at the OP and his thread question, considering how Democrats have lost more than a thousand elections, considering how Republicans own the house, considering how the Republicans own the Senate, and how Republicans own the White House...

:p
And can't get anything done and have gerrymandered the house out of all sanity... Great victory for brainwashing and idiocy. And the greedy idiot billionaire GOP class, Dupe.

i bet it aint as liberal as cal
New york state is not anywhere as lib as California...no city in California is as liberal as NYC but the two point out both the strength and weakness of liberalism, without the state of Calfornia and the city of NYC the left would lose landslide national elections in most elections...just go back to every election from 1992 and subtract those two from the result

Next time don't give your party's nomination to an incompetent, self-serving, scandal-infested, elitist, criminal, career politician who can't win the nomination on their own.

No, services to the middle class like cheaper college loans cheaper College cheaper training... 35 years of pandering to the greedy idiot rich does that...

Nor why a "business" that makes almost a third of a billion a semester gets a pass from pointy headed Progressives (besides the fact you/they don't run a business).

Get clue ... It ain't GOP policy milking the public for a ludicrous amount of money ... :thup:

Edit:
That's just calculating the intake at in-state undergraduate tuition rates ... And does not account for post graduate or out of state tuition.
And ... If you include room, board, books and fees ... The Average is more than twice as much at $32k and change.

In short ... At over half a billion a semester UCLA brings in more money than most corporations.

Besides not providing any indication you were correct in your initial suggestion ... Are you now trying to suggest college pricing is the result of GOP policy ... :dunno:

Starting with Reagan in California, yes. 35 years of reaganism, everyone pays about the same percentage in taxes and the rich get all the new wealth and services have been cut for 35 years infrastructure falling apart. Thanks to the new bulshit GOP and the Dupes...

That's not true and you know it.

What services have been cut? Social welfare? It needs to be cut. After 35 years, it's high time the freeloaders start doing for themselves and stop passing along the gimme mentality to their kids.

Get the federal government out of the college loan business and see how much lower things get.

Besides not providing any indication you were correct in your initial suggestion ... Are you now trying to suggest college pricing is the result of GOP policy ... :dunno:

Starting with Reagan in California, yes. 35 years of reaganism, everyone pays about the same percentage in taxes and the rich get all the new wealth and services have been cut for 35 years infrastructure falling apart. Thanks to the new bulshit GOP and the Dupes...

What services have been cut? Social welfare? It needs to be cut. After 35 years, it's high time the freeloaders start doing for themselves and stop passing along the gimme mentality to their kids.

Get the federal government out of the college loan business and see how much lower things get.
That's what happens under Republican Administrations and it has exactly the opposite result, dupe. Read something for crying out loud...

Quit being so worthless you have to look to the government for everything you need. It's not the government's job to feed anyone, house anyone, clothe anyone, provide anyone healthcare coverage, support their kids or anything else the taxpayers are forced to fund for the freeloaders. If they aren't willing to provide for themselves, they can go hungry, run around naked, live in the streets, and go without health care. It's an individual's job to be responsible for themselves. If they won't, tough luck. Better luck in the next life.

New york state is not anywhere as lib as California...no city in California is as liberal as NYC but the two point out both the strength and weakness of liberalism, without the state of Calfornia and the city of NYC the left would lose landslide national elections in most elections...just go back to every election from 1992 and subtract those two from the result
Yep, who cares what the two most populous and Powerful economic areas in the country believe LOL? Let's go with the Backwoods backward uneducated agricultural white rural areas. And mainly brainwashed and racist... I love them dearly but they're not the way to go... Change the channel!

Edit:

That's what happens under Republican Administrations and it has exactly the opposite result, dupe. Read something for crying out loud...

Quit being so worthless you have to look to the government for everything you need. It's not the government's job to feed anyone, house anyone, clothe anyone, provide anyone healthcare coverage, support their kids or anything else the taxpayers are forced to fund for the freeloaders. If they aren't willing to provide for themselves, they can go hungry, run around naked, live in the streets, and go without health care. It's an individual's job to be responsible for themselves. If they won't, tough luck. Better luck in the next life.
Yep, it's all the poor's fault that the GOP is ruining the middle class and the country the last 35 years and only have b******* propaganda to support them, dupe...

Next time don't give your party's nomination to an incompetent, self-serving, scandal-infested, elitist, criminal, career politician who can't win the nomination on their own.
According to b******* propaganda character assassination that has no basis in fact, dupe.

Edit:

I'm a retired teacher and businessman and relying in no way on the government, brainwashed functional moron.

Yep, who cares what the two most populous and Powerful economic areas in the country believe LOL? Let's go with the Backwoods backward uneducated agricultural white rural areas. And mainly brainwashed and racist... I love them dearly but they're not the way to go... Change the channel!
There is no need to care what "the two most populous and Powerful economic areas in the country believe" because, California voted to 'eliminate the right of gay couples to marry' and a liberal court reversed it....so your suggestion to ignore what the "populous believes" in California not only has merit but precedent as well and it is the left who celebrates it.

funny how the GOP cutting taxes on the rich and prices for college and training went way up, isn't it?

It is to laugh to think that Republicans have any control over California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they control the federal government, they certainly do...

The only chance at sanity they have...

talking economics is one thing frankie.....telling someone how you should live is another....

talking economics is one thing frankie.....telling someone how you should live is another....
I'm not telling anyone how to live. I'm just telling the facts, which aren't on Fox News Rush Limbaugh Heritage Breitbart etc etc half the time... My County went 80% Trump has more cows than people and my only complaint is that they believe a lot of crap... It's not their fault it's the fault of the huge bulshit hate GOP propaganda machine of the last 30 years.

funny how the GOP cutting taxes on the rich and prices for college and training went way up, isn't it?

It is to laugh to think that Republicans have any control over California.

If they control the federal government, they certainly do...

The only chance at sanity they have...

Do you believe that Hillary and the foundation are totally corrupt? Do you believe that the poor and the middle class don't pay enough in taxes? And the rich pay too much? Then you're full of s***LOL...

I'm not telling anyone how to live. I'm just telling the facts, which aren't on Fox News Rush Limbaugh Heritage Breitbart etc etc half the time... My County went 80% Trump has more cows than people and my only complaint is that they believe a lot of crap... It's not their fault it's the fault of the huge bulshit hate GOP propaganda machine of the last 30 years.
i can say the same thing about many people out here who believe all the shit the democrats tell them......

actually it's the fault of white liberals who run the democratic party...gop lies could never trump the truth, just other lies

I'm not telling anyone how to live.
Which makes you a democrat....the liberals are not only telling others how to live, they are passing law after law demanding it and their sheep are conditioned to ask questions like which laws? or link please? indicating they are blindly bias or willful dupes...the Democratic party of JFK was the greatest party of our time...it was stolen from us and I know who to blame.

To
i can say the same thing about many people out here who believe all the shit the democrats tell them......
You can say it but you'd be wrong... Example? I can give you a million GOP lies see signature

actually it's the fault of white liberals who run the democratic party...gop lies could never trump the truth, just other lies
Obviously propaganda is very effective. Yes Democrats are pussies that's what happens when you trying to do the right thing and aren't Con men and Liars..

Forum List

Back