All the hate Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans has finally paid off

Trump spent 2 years promoting hatred and nastiness and yet the democratic party is somehow the bad guy when some nut case goes crazy? Do you fuckers ever listen to yourself.

We want nutcases like this guy to get mental health help
We want to restrict him from having a gun
and we sure as fuck aint going around saying how we need to be a more heartless and cut throat society.

Trump promoted hatred? Quotes?

Mark
Is that a trick question?

Trump spent 2 years promoting hatred and nastiness and yet the democratic party is somehow the bad guy when some nut case goes crazy? Do you fuckers ever listen to yourself.

and we sure as fuck aint going around saying how we need to be a more heartless and cut throat society.

Mark

He never did. He's all about bringing people together.

The silver lining in this dark cloud? One less left-wing asshole voter! The right just increased their chances of winning fair, clean elections because of this maniac.

Alleged DC shooter was reportedly a left-wing climate activist who hated Trump, Koch brothers

The Right will never win a fair, clean election. It thrives on character assassinations, BiG Lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and biddable people who believe demagogues and charlatans.
If the right can never win a fair election than the country is already under a democrat dictwtorship and the shooter really is a Democrat hero.

Mark
Who was the shooter? I need to know that before I can provide the Trump quote that probably set the guy off

You can't talk about equal rights overseas when you are a party that's 90% white and called the former president boy and tar baby IN CONGRESS. Republicans even called him and his wife "uppity" and even today, many Republicans believe that American citizen was secretly born in Kenya.
Oh...you mean like when his own Vice President - Joe Biden - said that he was (and I quote) "the first black man who is clean and articulate"? :lmao:

You lie.

DCStxGVXsAAT1fC.jpg
One problem snowflake....there is nothing tyrannical about this government now that the Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats have been thrown out of office. President Trump has obeyed the U.S. Constitution to the letter of the law and has restored power to the states where it belongs.

Any other lies you'd like to attempt while I'm here?

You can't talk about equal rights overseas when you are a party that's 90% white and called the former president boy and tar baby IN CONGRESS. Republicans even called him and his wife "uppity" and even today, many Republicans believe that American citizen was secretly born in Kenya.
Oh...you mean like when his own Vice President - Joe Biden - said that he was (and I quote) "the first black man who is clean and articulate"? :lmao:

You lie.

I "lie"? I just posted the video/audio of it, you asshat. :lmao:

The silver lining in this dark cloud? One less left-wing asshole voter! The right just increased their chances of winning fair, clean elections because of this maniac.

Alleged DC shooter was reportedly a left-wing climate activist who hated Trump, Koch brothers

The Right will never win a fair, clean election. It thrives on character assassinations, BiG Lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and biddable people who believe demagogues and charlatans.
Snowflake...the right has won nearly every clean, fair election in U.S. history. It takes voter fraud and a shit-ton of propaganda for you pathological liars to win anything.

Mark

He offered to pay the legal bills of his brownshirts at his rallies if they wanted to beat up some dissenters.

You lie.

It doesn't say what you claim it says. Because you're retarded.

President Trump has never shown hatred on been nasty. Hate comes from Liberak Democrat's side.

You lie.

It doesn't say what you claim it says. Because you're retarded.

Holy shit you pathological liar - it's all there! It can't be denied. Only the left would even remotely attempt to proclaim that crystal clear audio/video doesn't say what it actually says!

Steve Scalise shot at baseball practice in Alexandria | Daily Mail Online

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You are guilty, just as if you did it yourselves.

Enacting Shakespeare plays showing Trump getting murdered.

Showing Trump with his head cut off, and holding it up on national TV.

This was bound to happen, and you Democrats caused it to happen.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.

Now a gunman has decided to act out on the hatred Democrats have been whipping up towards Republicans.

You thoroughly disgust me, and if it were up to me, you'd all get arrested for what you've done.
Look, fuckface, the asshole that committed those crimes did so on his own. Here on this board, it is not the liberals that are constantly threatening their imagined enemies with guns, or bragging how many guns and how much ammo they have. And how many times did you assholes post ape parodies of President Obama? How many times did they post pictures of him in a noose?

I did not approve of the actions of those that suggest violence against the GOP or the President. I did not approve of the actions of those that suggested violence against the Dems or President Obama. That kind of action has no place in our democracy. And your accusations are completely hypocritical. You have suggested violence against those that have different political persuasion than you.

What convenient memory loss.

What's disgusting is him telling his fans to punch, hit and even kill and he'd pay their legal bills.

136 mass shootings since the cheeto took office but because it was Repubs who were targeted, he finally took time out from screwing us over and addressed the nation.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What convenient memory loss.

What's disgusting is him telling his fans to punch, hit and even kill and he'd pay their legal bills.

136 mass shootings since the cheeto took office but because it was Repubs who were targeted, he finally took time out from screwing us over and addressed the nation.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Mark
Is that a trick question?

No trick. If what you say is true, you should have tons of quotes.

Mark

One problem snowflake....there is nothing tyrannical about this government now that the Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats have been thrown out of office. President Trump has obeyed the U.S. Constitution to the letter of the law and has restored power to the states where it belongs.

Well now, your post just confirmed your hypocrisy.

Mark
Who was the shooter? I need to know that before I can provide the Trump quote that probably set the guy off

A white liberal.

Mark

Forum List

Back