All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Sorry, but your attempt to focus on ISRAEL and only ISRAEL when there is REAL genocide being committed by other countries is obviously driven by your hatred for Jews.

You mean like drilling water wells and building clinics in Darfur?

𝐈𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐞π₯-𝐏𝐚π₯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫:𝐏𝐫𝐨-𝐏𝐚π₯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐞#israel#palestine#gaza#war#humanity

The Israelis will honor a cease fire after they have destroyed Hamas.

Do Israel and the US have a feasible plan for a Palestinian state?​

The Palestinians had a Palestinian state with Gaza. Instead of creating a country people would want to live in, they shot rockets at Israel and supported Hamas. Now they are paying the price for their recklessness.

Israel’s Second Front (full documentary) | Amid War in Gaza, Tensions Rise in West Bank | FRONTLINE​

Those Zionist thugs have been attacking the west bank since October 7th even though Hamas are not there, gangs of unhinged settlers and the IDF have killed hundreds and detained thousands, looks and sounds like pogroms to me.

The Palestinians had a Palestinian state with Gaza. Instead of creating a country people would want to live in, they shot rockets at Israel and supported Hamas. Now they are paying the price for their recklessness.
Not easy to do when that said state is under siege from land sea and air.

Lol. You aren’t informed. You know exactly nothing about the history of Palestine and Israel. You are a dupe of the establishment.

Why would anyone support genocide?

Israel has been killing Palestinians and taking more land for 80 years. They killed over 600 British peacekeepers including Count Folke Bernadotte who saved 30 thousand Jews from the Holocaust.

Thou shall not steal or do murder, Christian.

Israel has been killing Palestinians and taking more land for 80 years.

Ottoman land.

Lol. You aren’t informed. You know exactly nothing about the history of Palestine and Israel. You are a dupe of the establishment.

Islam is a religion that worships death. They've supported genocide since their beginning.

Actually, I quite a lot about the history of Palestine and Israel. The most accomplished demographic in the world, and one that I care about deeply, displaced a demographic I do not care about, and one which has contributed virtually nothing to civilization.

What don't I know that if I learned would cause me to agree with you?

Do not ask me about genocide; ask the leader of Hamas.

Hamas.jpeg

Actually, I quite a lot about the history of Palestine and Israel. The most accomplished demographic in the world, and one that I care about deeply, displaced a demographic I do not care about, and one which has contributed virtually nothing to civilization.

What don't I know that if I learned would cause me to agree with you?

Do not ask me about genocide; ask the leader of Hamas.

View attachment 892628
You clearly know a lot about the Palestinian side, but only those who have said radical things. You know nothing about the radical statements from Israelis, nor the heinous actions committed by them over the decades.

You clearly know a lot about the Palestinian side, but only those who have said radical things. You know nothing about the radical statements from Israelis, nor the heinous actions committed by them over the decades.
My support for Israel is unconditional. The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians.

My support for Israel is unconditional. The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians.
Proving you’re uninformed. That’s the same as saying I’m for Hitler, but you’ll likely never understand.

Proving you’re uninformed. That’s the same as saying I’m for Hitler, but you’ll likely never understand.
I am always willing to listen to a good argument, and I am often willing to listen to a bad argument. Why should I take the side of the Palestinians against the Israelis?

I am always willing to listen to a good argument, and I am often willing to listen to a bad argument. Why should I take the side of the Palestinians against the Israelis?
Genocide should tell you something.

Forum List

Back