All the states where gay marriage is the law

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
only a few states are left, primarily in the hard core confederate states

10888733_10152662512897362_303063936342177485_n.jpg

Haha.

Lump this in with "I Cant Breathe" as a movement many people just dont care about anymore.

God protect the children.

If only God would protect the children....if only he would start doing that.
If Sodom and Gomorrah are a demonstration in biblical literature that homosexuality is a 'grave sin' (as rabid homophobes claim), then every city that had a same-sex marriage should be scorched by god - or turned to salt by now.
Hasn't happened.* :popcorn:

*The obvious reason is that they were meant as biblical lessons i.e. select cases that God has no intention of repeating, much like the Great Flood.

If Sodom and Gomorrah are a demonstration in biblical literature that homosexuality is a 'grave sin' (as rabid homophobes claim), then every city that had a same-sex marriage should be scorched by god - or turned to salt by now.
Hasn't happened.* [emoji14]opcorn:

*The obvious reason is that they were meant as biblical lessons i.e. select cases that God has no intention of repeating, much like the Great Flood.
Especially since Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't about homosexuality. The fallen angels were offered lots daughter, not his sons. Ignorance abounds among many people.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Especially since Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't about homosexuality. The fallen angels were offered lots daughter, not his sons. Ignorance abounds among many people.

Wrong as most bible haters are. Gay was a major reason behind God destroying sodom and gomorrah.

View attachment 35627

The ones that have it via court order are not "by law". They are "by decision" or more appropriately, by judicial fiat.

Only the ones that have passed changes to the marriage contract via legislative action have it "by law"

Wrong as most bible haters are. Gay was a major reason behind God destroying sodom and gomorrah.
:bs1:

View attachment 35627

The ones that have it via court order are not "by law". They are "by decision" or more appropriately, by judicial fiat.

Only the ones that have passed changes to the marriage contract via legislative action have it "by law"

Yep by law- the Constitution is the supreme law of the land.

Just like when the courts have invalidated other marriage laws or for that matter invalidated gun laws.

Forum List

Back