All The Stops Being pulled Out To Stop Trump in Fla - LEFT OFF THE BALLOT!

That's all he's been so far...."I've been treated SO unfairly"....the old shyster is a Kardashian in drag.
No, he has also been kicking Rubio, Cruz and Kasiches asses all over the country in primaries.

Really?

You do know Trump has lost Primaries and Caucuses to Cruz and Rubio, so he has won Primaries and lost a few, and has not been kicking any ass seeing he is only 99 delegates ahead of Cruz, oh do you believe that is kicking ass?

2016 primaries - Bing

Florida is a closed-primary state, which means only registered Republicans would get a ballot listing Trump and the other GOP candidates.

Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher said that independent voters can't vote in the primary. Bucher said Tuesday that some residents in Jupiter, Florida who were voting in municipal elections complained when they didn't see Trump's name on the ballot. Bucher said none of the other presidential candidates were listed on those ballots either.

Florida Election Officials: Trump's Name Not Left off Ballot

Breaking: Trump admits this story was a hoax he leaked to mess with Rubio's head. :laugh:

No I'm kidding but you have to admit that's a Trump type head fake.

That's all he's been so far...."I've been treated SO unfairly"....the old shyster is a Kardashian in drag.
No, he has also been kicking Rubio, Cruz and Kasiches asses all over the country in primaries.

Really?

You do know Trump has lost Primaries and Caucuses to Cruz and Rubio, so he has won Primaries and lost a few, and has not been kicking any ass seeing he is only 99 delegates ahead of Cruz, oh do you believe that is kicking ass?

2016 primaries - Bing

Oh please with both parties and the media constantly attacking Trump he's still winning that's bitch slapping your opponents.

Really?

2016 primaries - Bing

Oh please with both parties and the media constantly attacking Trump he's still winning that's bitch slapping your opponents.

Wow, the arrogance of Trump supporters is running wild!

So a 99 delegate lead is kicking ass and bitch slapping Cruz?

Oh, I am voting for Gary Johnson, so I could give a rat ass if Trump win the GOP nomination or if it is stolen from him and given to Kasich...

Really?

2016 primaries - Bing

Oh, I am voting for Gary Johnson, so I could give a rat ass if Trump win the GOP nomination or if it is stolen from him and given to Kasich...

Gary who? lol

Reports: Trump Left Off Some Florida Ballots
Reports: Trump Left Off Some Florida Ballots; "Dozens of Complaints" - The Gateway Pundit

"Leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s name was left off Florida primary ballots according to reports relayed by Fox News’ Jennifer Eckhart on Twitter who said the local Fox affiliate has received “dozens of complaints.”

Only dozens noticed?

Doesn't sound good for Trump
Perhaps only dozens thought he was running as a Democrat.

I just saw it on another message board, seems that those complaining were registered democrats, and no, Donald's name was not on the ballot

nothing to see here...

Really?

2016 primaries - Bing

Gary who? lol

Yeah, the one that will be laughing is me seeing Trump is going to gladly hand Hillary Clinton the White House keys while those like you keep on gulping down the piss water the Charlatan ( Trump ) is selling you as being a miracle cure...

Really?

2016 primaries - Bing

Gary who? lol

Yeah, the one that will be laughing is me seeing Trump is going to gladly hand Hillary Clinton the White House keys while those like you keep on gulping down the piss water the Charlatan ( Trump ) is selling you as being a miracle cure...

Yes clearly you don't "give a rat ass" lol Trump is living in your head rent free bro.

There hasn't been enough drama.

Now we'd have Trump & Co. as victim.
Now?????

Trump has been the victim since his birth; just ask him
He never said that, liar.

He might have never said it, but deep down you can admit he act that way daily...

I swear someone should give Trump, and his supporters a midol, tampon and bonbons because of how all of them bleed when someone write something nasty about him or his supporters...

Really?

2016 primaries - Bing

Gary who? lol

Yes clearly you don't "give a rat ass" lol Trump is living in your head rent free bro.

Sure, and I knew my father and he had no bastard children, so you're not my bro, alright lass...

Trump is a joke just like the majority of his supporters, but hey help Hillary win the Oval office this November, and then blame me for not supporting that New York Conservative which is another name for a Liberal...

Gary who? lol

Sure, and I knew my father and he had no bastard children, so you're not my bro, alright lass...

Trump is a joke just like the majority of his supporters, but hey help Hillary win the Oval office this November, and then blame me for not supporting that New York Conservative which is another name for a Liberal...

Right, you don't give a rats ass about Trump, you don't think about him or obsess about him its like he doesn't exist to you we got it. :laugh:

This is florida . He's probably listed on page 23 of the ballot.

But don't worry, everyone was forced to show their voter ID cards!

Gary who? lol

Right, you don't give a rats ass about Trump, you don't think about him or obsess about him its like he doesn't exist to you we got it. :laugh:

If he mattered I would vote for Clinton, but seeing I am going to vote for Gary Johnson mean I do not care about the GOP possible Candidate nor the Democratic Possible Candidate, but of course according to you they're in my head rent free, am I correct?

Now I am not naive enough to believe Johnson will win the National Election but what it could do is take votes away and tell those like you that taunting those like me is never wise.

Now I know you will write that Johnson will not garner enough votes to matter, but in 2012 he was able to get 1.2 million votes, and what if enough people get tire of Trump and his friend Clinton and that number grows?

I know you will write it can never happen, but then you fail to remember the Perot effect, and how he gave the Clinton's the white house for two consecutive elections, so Johnson could very well be the spoiler, and then I will be in your head rent free the following four years while you write about those like me are the reason why Trump lost in 2016...

Enjoy, and hope you write again how Trump is bitch slapping candidates when the reality is he is only 99 delegates ahead of Cruz...

Forum List

Back