🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All The Stops Being pulled Out To Stop Trump in Fla - LEFT OFF THE BALLOT!

Stories ae all mixed up-

On top of the alleged mishap with Trump being left off of Florida ballots, there are also reports of Republican voters being given Independent voter ballots in Jupiter, Florida, causing loads of confusion, Eckhart reported via Twitter.

@realDonaldTrump New reports of registered Republicans in Jupiter County being given Independent ballots causing even more voter confusion
Jupiter is a Republican stronghold.

Gary who? lol

Yeah, the one that will be laughing is me seeing Trump is going to gladly hand Hillary Clinton the White House keys while those like you keep on gulping down the piss water the Charlatan ( Trump ) is selling you as being a miracle cure...

Yes clearly you don't "give a rat ass" lol Trump is living in your head rent free bro.

Sure, and I knew my father and he had no bastard children, so you're not my bro, alright lass...

Trump is a joke just like the majority of his supporters, but hey help Hillary win the Oval office this November, and then blame me for not supporting that New York Conservative which is another name for a Liberal...

Right, you don't give a rats ass about Trump, you don't think about him or obsess about him its like he doesn't exist to you we got it. :laugh:

If he mattered I would vote for Clinton, but seeing I am going to vote for Gary Johnson mean I do not care about the GOP possible Candidate nor the Democratic Possible Candidate, but of course according to you they're in my head rent free, am I correct?

Now I am not naive enough to believe Johnson will win the National Election but what it could do is take votes away and tell those like you that taunting those like me is never wise.

Now I know you will write that Johnson will not garner enough votes to matter, but in 2012 he was able to get 1.2 million votes, and what if enough people get tire of Trump and his friend Clinton and that number grows?

I know you will write it can never happen, but then you fail to remember the Perot effect, and how he gave the Clinton's the white house for two consecutive elections, so Johnson could very well be the spoiler, and then I will be in your head rent free the following four years while you write about those like me are the reason why Trump lost in 2016...

Enjoy, and hope you write again how Trump is bitch slapping candidates when the reality is he is only 99 delegates ahead of Cruz...

You think voting for Johnson will actually accomplish something :laugh: dude the best the guy could hope for is being a rounding error.

Yeah, the one that will be laughing is me seeing Trump is going to gladly hand Hillary Clinton the White House keys while those like you keep on gulping down the piss water the Charlatan ( Trump ) is selling you as being a miracle cure...

Yes clearly you don't "give a rat ass" lol Trump is living in your head rent free bro.

Sure, and I knew my father and he had no bastard children, so you're not my bro, alright lass...

Trump is a joke just like the majority of his supporters, but hey help Hillary win the Oval office this November, and then blame me for not supporting that New York Conservative which is another name for a Liberal...

Right, you don't give a rats ass about Trump, you don't think about him or obsess about him its like he doesn't exist to you we got it. :laugh:

If he mattered I would vote for Clinton, but seeing I am going to vote for Gary Johnson mean I do not care about the GOP possible Candidate nor the Democratic Possible Candidate, but of course according to you they're in my head rent free, am I correct?

Now I am not naive enough to believe Johnson will win the National Election but what it could do is take votes away and tell those like you that taunting those like me is never wise.

Now I know you will write that Johnson will not garner enough votes to matter, but in 2012 he was able to get 1.2 million votes, and what if enough people get tire of Trump and his friend Clinton and that number grows?

I know you will write it can never happen, but then you fail to remember the Perot effect, and how he gave the Clinton's the white house for two consecutive elections, so Johnson could very well be the spoiler, and then I will be in your head rent free the following four years while you write about those like me are the reason why Trump lost in 2016...

Enjoy, and hope you write again how Trump is bitch slapping candidates when the reality is he is only 99 delegates ahead of Cruz...

You think voting for Johnson will actually accomplish something :laugh: dude the best the guy could hope for is being a rounding error.

What a arrogant punk you are!

What it will accomplish if enough people vote for him is draw away from a candidate like Trump and prevent Trump from winning.

Those like you believe that there is no way someone like Johnson can derail Trump, but the reality is Johnson is a better Conservative Candidate than Trump...

Keep on being a arrogant little gnat and when Hillary win the Oval Office enjoy knowing voters like me could have voted for a GOP candidate but because of Trump and his supporters it forced those like me to vote third party...

I am sure next you will write about how third party voting is a wasted vote while still not getting it through your thick skull that it is not about winning but it is about keeping someone like Trump out of the Oval Office...

This is florida . He's probably listed on page 23 of the ballot.

But don't worry, everyone was forced to show their voter ID cards!
We are multi-lingual. He's listed on all ballots as El Pato Donald.

Not really. Overwhelmingly voted for the Dem presidential candidare last 2 elections-
Jupiter, FL Politics and Election Data | Homefacts | Homefacts

Stories ae all mixed up-

On top of the alleged mishap with Trump being left off of Florida ballots, there are also reports of Republican voters being given Independent voter ballots in Jupiter, Florida, causing loads of confusion, Eckhart reported via Twitter.

@realDonaldTrump New reports of registered Republicans in Jupiter County being given Independent ballots causing even more voter confusion

Not really. Overwhelmingly voted for the Dem presidential candidare last 2 elections-
Jupiter, FL Politics and Election Data | Homefacts | Homefacts

Stories ae all mixed up-

Those were the independents.

So I called it at the onset...dumb asses not realizing they had to be registered in the party.

On my ballot he was listed under who do you support for head fascist?

Since it's a closed primary, you must be a member of the Fascist Party. :p
No, Republican

Switch parties so you could Trojan Horse a Trump vote?
You betcha!

So let me say that I don't approve, but acknowledge your right to choose to do this.

Now, for all the asinine Drumpfodder out there who want to talk about the number of Democrats switching parties to vote for Trump, GET THIS THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS!

This is what's happening. This is why Drumpf cannot win in November. This is why nominating Drumpf is nothing more than a vote for Clinton in November.

Fucking idiots.

What a arrogant punk you are!

What it will accomplish if enough people vote for him is draw away from a candidate like Trump and prevent Trump from winning.

Those like you believe that there is no way someone like Johnson can derail Trump, but the reality is Johnson is a better Conservative Candidate than Trump...

Keep on being a arrogant little gnat and when Hillary win the Oval Office enjoy knowing voters like me could have voted for a GOP candidate but because of Trump and his supporters it forced those like me to vote third party...

I am sure next you will write about how third party voting is a wasted vote while still not getting it through your thick skull that it is not about winning but it is about keeping someone like Trump out of the Oval Office...

Johnson can derail Trump...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you are one funny dude bro.

That's all he's been so far...."I've been treated SO unfairly"....the old shyster is a Kardashian in drag.
No, he has also been kicking Rubio, Cruz and Kasiches asses all over the country in primaries.

Really?

You do know Trump has lost Primaries and Caucuses to Cruz and Rubio, so he has won Primaries and lost a few, and has not been kicking any ass seeing he is only 99 delegates ahead of Cruz, oh do you believe that is kicking ass?

2016 primaries - Bing
And what do you think that lead's gonna be by the end of the night?

Notice how all the liberals around here think this is funny and are cheering the notion of election fraud? Is anyone surprised?

Where is the election fraud?

If there were any, yes, I'd be pissed. But there isn't.

Gawd fucking damn, but you fools do get all het up over nothing. Meanshile, you're planning to vote for a guttersnipe who plans to steal every cent you've got or ever hope to have.
Learn how to read, simpleton. I said at the "notion of election fraud". Do you know what that means? Read it slowly so you can take it into that tiny little brain of yours.

Forum List

Back