All Those Immigrants Moving In. You Have To Wonder. They Must Be Moving Into One & Two Bedroom Apartments, Homes.Up To 10 Or 12 Per Unit?

if they have even ONE child born in the US they can get all those benefits and more in the child's name.
Undocumented immigrants can receive schooling and emergency medical care, but not welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. The benefits their American born children is "assistance" and not enough to live on. the law prohibits not-qualified immigrants from enrolling in most “federal public benefit programs.”

Undocumented immigrants can receive schooling and emergency medical care, but not welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. The benefits their American born children is "assistance" and not enough to live on. the law prohibits not-qualified immigrants from enrolling in most “federal public benefit programs.”
So education has skyrocketed. Healthcare costs have skyrocketed. Fuel costs have now skyrocketed with millions more illegals here, baby formula shortages because illegal women drop their anchors as soon as they cross the border so the Fed provides them with free baby formula while women who arent murdering their babies have to find shortages of baby formula at the stores. The Marxists who are in charge, hate normal citizens, which is why they are causing all this pain. They want to see you all dead, so they can rule over the illegals just like the Marxists those illegals left behind.

Someone has to pick the crops...

There is no such thing as an "anchor baby."
I beg to differ. As soon as an illegal alien produces a American-born baby, that illegal alien can not be deported unless she agrees to place the baby with a citizen family or into the foster system. That never happens. That anchor baby is a golden ticket to taxpayer largesse for the parent, all in the name of the baby.

I beg to differ. As soon as an illegal alien produces a American-born baby, that illegal alien can not be deported unless she agrees to place the baby with a citizen family or into the foster system. ...
That is not true. A baby born in the US is a US citizen. That does NOT change the immigration status of the mother. I personally know several families that have been divided because of this.

I beg to differ. As soon as an illegal alien produces a American-born baby, that illegal alien can not be deported unless she agrees to place the baby with a citizen family or into the foster system. That never happens. That anchor baby is a golden ticket to taxpayer largesse for the parent, all in the name of the baby.
What Is an Anchor Baby?
The child is considered the link or “anchor” for assisting its parents and other extended family members in legally immigrating to the United States.
When the child reaches the age of 21, they can petition the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for immigrant status for their non-citizen parents. In addition, under certain circumstances, an undocumented alien or green card holder who may have a doubtful right to naturalization because of a criminal history can be helped in their cases by having a child born in the U.S.

Begin the petition process when the "baby" hits 21. At least a 24 year process, and if the family member had been deported at any time during those 21 years, it will be rejected. What a brilliant scheme!
:rolleyes:

That is not true. A baby born in the US is a US citizen. That does NOT change the immigration status of the mother. I personally know several families that have been divided because of this.
And who did the mother decide to leave the baby with?

That is a pile of shit. You KNOW that is a pile of shit.

Did you read the article? 5,000 anchor babies in foster care and 78,000 parents deported out of tens of millions of parents of anchor babies. I know from personal experience working in illegal alien barrios that illegal alien mothers have multiple American citizen children, use public services, collect welfare, AFDC, Section Eight housing, medicaid and a host of other local, state and federal programs in the names of their American citizen children, all without fear of being deported because the anchor babies and children depend on them for care. In California at least, social workers are forbidden to even ask the citizenship of the mother as long as the child has an American birth certificate. In reality, for the mother of a anchor baby to get deported she has to be caught, tried and found guilty of a serious crime AND serve a prison sentence.

There is no such thing as an "anchor baby." Having a US born child does NOT change the immigration status of the mother, or anyone else in the family. I work with immigrant families EVERY DAY, and I have PERSONALLY known families separated this way.

That is a pile of shit. You KNOW that is a pile of shit

You wish. LOL They work, pay taxes, and should be entitled to all the benefits that tax-paying US citizens receive. But they don't. They cannot even rent an apt on welfare. And they do not qualify for housing assistance. I know because I live with these people as some are part of my family. Proud people who do not want handouts but help each other. Came over on visa and overstayed and all the kids have college degrees, working and owning property and businesses.
Undocumented students, including DACA students, are not eligible for federal student aid. However, you may be eligible for state or college financial aid, in addition to private scholarship
The nearly 5 million Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States contribute more than $800 billion to the American economy annually. There are more than 300,000 Hispanic-owned, employer businesses located across all 50 states and the District of Columbia. You are a pile of shit.

You wish. LOL They work, pay taxes, and should be entitled to all the benefits that tax-paying US citizens receive. But they don't. They cannot even rent an apt on welfare. And they do not qualify for housing assistance. I know because I live with these people as some are part of my family. Proud people who do not want handouts but help each other. Came over on visa and overstayed and all the kids have college degrees, working and owning property and businesses.
Undocumented students, including DACA students, are not eligible for federal student aid. However, you may be eligible for state or college financial aid, in addition to private scholarship
The nearly 5 million Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States contribute more than $800 billion to the American economy annually. There are more than 300,000 Hispanic-owned, employer businesses located across all 50 states and the District of Columbia. You are a pile of shit.
Every word of that is a lie.

Note that Barack Obama's aunt was an illegal alien, and lived for years in public housing in Boston. (She also made illegal campaign donations.) Thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens live in section 8 apartments, while getting Medicaid and food stamp cards.

Every word of that is a lie.

Note that Barack Obama's aunt was an illegal alien, and lived for years in public housing in Boston. (She also made illegal campaign donations.) Thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens live in section 8 apartments, while getting Medicaid and food stamp cards.
Study after study shows that small proportions of illegals use government services: free medical, 5 percent; unemployment insurance 4; food stamps, 1; welfare payments, 1; child schooling, 4. Illegals are afraid of being caught if they apply for welfare. Practically none receive social security, the costliest service of all, but 77 percent pay social security taxes, and 73 percent have federal taxes withheld. . . .

American taxpayer dollars provide “free housing, free medical, free state identification” to immigrants in the country illegally. FALSE
  • Most immigrants living illegally in the country are not eligible for benefits from federal programs. A valid Social Security number is needed to receive most federal benefits. Immigrants in the country illegally are not issued Social Security numbers.
  • They may qualify for state and local public assistance programs.
  • Some immigrants illegally in the country also pay taxes, and that helps cover the costs of assistance programs.
"Free housing." Typically ineligible for federal Department of Housing and Urban Development housing programs. To qualify for public housing or HUD-subsidized housing, a person "must be a U.S. citizen or a non-citizen with an eligible immigration status," an agency spokesperson said. But a valid Social Security number is needed for nearly all federal benefits, and usually immigrants are not issued one if they are in the country illegally,

You cannot be this stupid. It's not possible. Without fail, when a fentanyl-dealing illegal alien (almost always Dominican, in this area) is arrested, he has a Mass health (medicaid) card, usually an EBT card, and frequently is living in subsidized housing.

Forum List

Back