all time funniest column, bar none, on the state of America

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Opening quoted verbatim below:

Whew! Man, a guy takes a week off and look what happens.

I’m still sorting this out. The gist, I guess, is that America now has gay health care. I haven’t reviewed the fine print but, as I understand it, you may now marry the doctor of your choice.

Many Republicans are outraged, enraged and deranged by the way nine Druids in Washington circumvented the Constitution. Just like that time they pitched pennies in the hallway to decide the winner of the 2000 presidential election.

You don’t have to be a constitutional scholar to know how wrong it was to make a decision in that manner. These things should be decided by a field goal in the waning seconds of overtime. Or that rock/paper/scissors thing.

Bobby Jindal, one of 666 Republicans seeking the nomination for president, said, “If we want to save some money, let’s just get rid of the court.” Presumably after conservatives dump the EPA, IRS and other troublesome letters of the alphabet.

Ted Cruz called it, “the darkest 24 hours in our nation’s history.” The. Darkest. Day. Ever. Worse than Pearl Harbor, 9/11, JFK’s assassination, or the day the Baha Men released “Who Let the Dogs Out?”

Actually, it was a toss-up until they pulled “The Dukes of Hazzard” off television. Losing Daisy Duke pretty much sealed the deal. Clear evidence of the gayification of America.

Go to Letter High court goes gay GOP frets INFORUM for the rest. Left, right, center, gay, straight will all love it.

"Mike Huckabee, who is in the 16th of his 15 minutes, said the Supreme Court “cannot overrule God.” The Lord God in Heaven Above has yet to hold a press conference on the matter, although Fox News has set aside emergency airtime and Steve Doocy continues to speak in tongues."

:rofl:

"With mandated gay marriage, someone is going to make a killing on gay baking, just like some folks in Colorado are cleaning up on gay marijuana. My advice is to invest big in gay flour, gay eggs and gay frosting – mostly pastels, I suppose.

This could be bigger than the Depends thing. Except from a marketing standpoint, I wouldn’t advertise gay cakes on Fox"

I’m still sorting this out. The gist, I guess, is that America now has gay health care. I haven’t reviewed the fine print but, as I understand it, you may now marry the doctor of your choice.

Many Republicans are outraged, enraged and deranged by the way nine Druids in Washington circumvented the Constitution. Just like that time they pitched pennies in the hallway to decide the winner of the 2000 presidential election.

You don’t have to be a constitutional scholar to know how wrong it was to make a decision in that manner. These things should be decided by a field goal in the waning seconds of overtime. Or that rock/paper/scissors thing.

Bobby Jindal, one of 666 Republicans seeking the nomination for president, said, “If we want to save some money, let’s just get rid of the court.” Presumably after conservatives dump the EPA, IRS and other troublesome letters of the alphabet.

Ted Cruz called it, “the darkest 24 hours in our nation’s history.” The. Darkest. Day. Ever. Worse than Pearl Harbor, 9/11, JFK’s assassination, or the day the Baha Men released “Who Let the Dogs Out?”

Actually, it was a toss-up until they pulled “The Dukes of Hazzard” off television. Losing Daisy Duke pretty much sealed the deal. Clear evidence of the gayification of America.

Go to Letter High court goes gay GOP frets INFORUM for the rest. Left, right, center, gay, straight will all love it.

Yeah...if you think that is funny you must really crack up watching paint dry.

Far right reactionary WRINOs, like 2aguy above, simply have no sense of humor.

We have a sense of humor...we laugh at what you guys post all the time.......we laugh so hard we cry......
Because you are caught out as the idjits you are. And you wonder why real GOP stare wide eyed at your idiocy. The image of Doocy talking in tongues is hilarious.

I am sure you can come up with something on the far left as funny. Go for it.

"With mandated gay marriage, someone is going to make a killing on gay baking, just like some folks in Colorado are cleaning up on gay marijuana. My advice is to invest big in gay flour, gay eggs and gay frosting – mostly pastels, I suppose.

This could be bigger than the Depends thing. Except from a marketing standpoint, I wouldn’t advertise gay cakes on Fox"
Can you explain to me why you consider yourself politically liberal? If you answer please try to be serious.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back