🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All You Need to Know About Lt Col Vindman

Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy.

Who sets foreign policy, the President or every individual in the military?

Time to arrest him and toss him in Leavenworth to rot.

Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy. Brit Hume Points Out His ‘Huge Fallacy’

opinions are punishable by imprisonment?
When one violates his oath as an officer YES.

The Oath of an Officer is to the Constitution of the United States, not to any person.
Contempt Toward Officials in the US Military – Only the Commander-In-Chief Can Get Away With Using Twitter

Law for Commissioned Officers

There are primarily two (2) provisions of the UCMJ that relate to contemptuous statements against leaders, the first, 10 U.S.C. Section 888, Article 88, titled “Contempt Toward Officials” applies only to Commissioned Officers. The second, 10 U.S.C. Section 934, Article 134 is a General Article that will apply to enlisted personnel.

Article 88 provides:

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

The elements of this Article are as follows:

(1) That the accused was a commissioned officer of the United States armed forces;

(2) That the accused used certain words against an official or legislature named in the article;

(3) That by an act of the accused these words came to the knowledge of a person other than the accused; and

(4) That the words used were contemptuous, either in themselves or by virtue of the circumstances under which they were used. Note: If the words were against a Governor or legislature, add the following element

(5) That the accused was then present in the State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession of the Governor or legislature concerned.

Wow, so disagreeing with the POTUS is now "using contemptuous words"?

You would have loved Germany back in the 40s.

Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy. Brit Hume Points Out His ‘Huge Fallacy’

The Oath of an Officer is to the Constitution of the United States, not to any person.
Contempt Toward Officials in the US Military – Only the Commander-In-Chief Can Get Away With Using Twitter

There are primarily two (2) provisions of the UCMJ that relate to contemptuous statements against leaders, the first, 10 U.S.C. Section 888, Article 88, titled “Contempt Toward Officials” applies only to Commissioned Officers. The second, 10 U.S.C. Section 934, Article 134 is a General Article that will apply to enlisted personnel.

Article 88 provides:

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

(1) That the accused was a commissioned officer of the United States armed forces;

(2) That the accused used certain words against an official or legislature named in the article;

(3) That by an act of the accused these words came to the knowledge of a person other than the accused; and

(4) That the words used were contemptuous, either in themselves or by virtue of the circumstances under which they were used. Note: If the words were against a Governor or legislature, add the following element

(5) That the accused was then present in the State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession of the Governor or legislature concerned.

LOL

The officer went public for his.........hmmm........concerns..........

Does the military SET POLICY...........or IMPLEMENT IT............

Does this officer know that the temporary freeze of some weapons systems to Ukraine was because they were going to sell advanced engines to China? Did this officers CONCERN have that KNOWLEDGE.

If the officer is SOOOO concerned..........then why aren't the Ukrainian officials CONCERNED............the temp freeze was over the China affair via the dispute with Bolton...........TEMP FREEZE...........funding went through.

Where is the quid pro quo.............when the victim didn't even know it existed.........hmmmm.....

How do you create a VICTIM................why you have a Circus act impeachment in Congress.

Enjoy the show...........and your TDS.........cause that is all it is.

Article 88 provides:

LOL

The officer went public for his.........hmmm........concerns..........

Does the military SET POLICY...........or IMPLEMENT IT............

Does this officer know that the temporary freeze of some weapons systems to Ukraine was because they were going to sell advanced engines to China? Did this officers CONCERN have that KNOWLEDGE.

If the officer is SOOOO concerned..........then why aren't the Ukrainian officials CONCERNED............the temp freeze was over the China affair via the dispute with Bolton...........TEMP FREEZE...........funding went through.

Where is the quid pro quo.............when the victim didn't even know it existed.........hmmmm.....

How do you create a VICTIM................why you have a Circus act impeachment in Congress.

Enjoy the show...........and your TDS.........cause that is all it is.

That was one hell of a rant! Well done! :113:

US Seeks to Block Ukraine From Selling an Aircraft Engine Company to China

Ukraine’s only aircraft engine plant, founded in 1907, has fallen on hard times since the 2014 coup in Kiev resulted in a trade war with Russia, formerly its biggest customer. Motor Sich is not the only defense giant to suffer, either. Antonov, for whose transport planes Motor Sich made engines, shuttered its doors in 2016 and folded into Ukroboronprom, after a deal to get Chinese funding for finishing the mammoth An-225 fell through.

Last August, after pressure from Washington stopped Motor Sich from working with the Chinese, one politician argued that it would only be fair for the US to step in as a customer.

“If the Americans do not want us to sell to the Chinese, let them them buy our aircraft engines,” said Oleh Lyashko. The controversial nationalist’s party had 22 seats in the Rada at the time, but failed to clear the threshold in last month’s parliamentary election, losing all of them.

Ukraine’s new president Volodymyr Zelensky, who won a landslide victory over the US-backed Petro Poroshenko in April, has since been presented with numerous “red lines” from Western NGOs and turned his priorities to NATO membership. It remains to be seen if he will respond to pressure from Washington like his predecessor, at least where the fate of Motor Sich is concerned.

Did the 400 million go through to Ukraine........hmmm.....or is it undecided....

That is the basis for the so called quid pro quo.........WAS IT WITHHELD..............hmmm

And the temp freeze happened after the argument of selling high tech engines to China.....again. Temporary.

Again............the so called VICTIM............is UKRAINE...........but they say they aren't a VICTIM.

Is it the lame ass Dems policy to DEMAND UKRAINE BE A VICTIM.........for this sham to proceed.

If your side........and you are on their side............can prove the temp freeze was about Biden and not this situation with China..........then you might have a case.....

SO PROVE IT..........

Ukraine says it didn't happen..........WHERE IS THE VICTIM...........BTW.....that military aid went through.

Where is your quid pro quo.

Now quid pro quo Biden..........Oh hell yeah....it's there.

No, he does not deserve prison for stating his opinion on the matter... let the House do their impeachment inquiry, and hold their impeachment vote and let the Sentae do their trial to see if Trump is guilty but let stop wanting to silence the opinions of those we disagree with...

You do know opinions aren't evidence, right?

But actions of a Lt Col can be punishable by death.

Wow - just.......wow.

Did the 400 million go through to Ukraine........hmmm.....or is it undecided....

That is the basis for the so called quid pro quo.........WAS IT WITHHELD..............hmmm

And the temp freeze happened after the argument of selling high tech engines to China.....again. Temporary.

Again............the so called VICTIM............is UKRAINE...........but they say they aren't a VICTIM.

Is it the lame ass Dems policy to DEMAND UKRAINE BE A VICTIM.........for this sham to proceed.

So, you do not know the answer to the question. That is what I assumed.

For the record, I agree that Trump did nothing worthy of impeachment and have been against the idea from the beginning. I have said so more times than you could probably count on this forum.

If your side........and you are on their side............can prove the temp freeze was about Biden and not this situation with China..........then you might have a case.....

SO PROVE IT..........

Ukraine says it didn't happen..........WHERE IS THE VICTIM...........BTW.....that military aid went through.

:itsok:

I've read through several posted comments and I'm convinced that most of you have no idea what it means to be an American. You have no idea what our Constitution says and you clearly didn't serve the country because you don't know the very basic pledge that service to your country means your loyalty is to country not a man sitting in the WH.

God damn it! What the fuck is wrong with you people. This is not how American's behave or talk. I mean......seriously!!!!!!!!!......someone actually suggested murdering Lt Col Vindman because he followed the law of the land and his oath to the country.

This is disturbing on so many levels.

SO PROVE IT..........

Your sympathy is not required.......nor wanted..............You have come in here spouting the Dems mantra.......and expect me to believe you when you think it's a bad idea..........I highly doubt that.

Again................Where is the Quid Pro Quo........and did this officer have the knowledge of the problem with the engines........for a temp freeze of aid............

He was concerned but UKRAINE isn't..............the victim said ........HEY GUYS I DIDN'T GET RAPED BY TRUMP...........but the DEMS SAY STFU Ukraine ...............YOU WERE RAPED BECAUSE WE SAY SO.

Enjoy the show Gator gone golfing........because that is all this is.

I've read through several posted comments and I'm convinced that most of you have no idea what it means to be an American. You have no idea what our Constitution says and you clearly didn't serve the country because you don't know the very basic pledge that service to your country means your loyalty is to country not a man sitting in the WH.

God damn it! What the fuck is wrong with you people. This is not how American's behave or talk. I mean......seriously!!!!!!!!!......someone actually suggested murdering Lt Col Vindman because he followed the law of the land and his oath to the country.

This is disturbing on so many levels.
I never suggested murdering him...............I have quoted the UCMJ for going public against higher ranking officers...............His concern..........lol.............Where is the smoking gun...........did the aid get withheld unless Ukraine went after Biden.............

I've shown that the TEMPORARY hold was over advanced engines going to China. Yet the aid was released.............

Did this officer have this knowledge..........was he in the meetings that decided the temp freeze.........

If he wasn't ..........his Concern is NOTHING OF VALUE............because he wasn't in on the decision making of what Trump is being accused of..............If he accused the CIC of wrongdoing..........he better damn well have his shit in order............Because going public against the CIC without due cause is a CRIME under the UCMJ.

You remember that........if he's righteous then he has nothing to worry about..........I haven't heard he's righteous yet............Have you.

SO PROVE IT..........

Your sympathy is not required.......nor wanted..............You have come in here spouting the Dems mantra.......and expect me to believe you when you think it's a bad idea..........I highly doubt that.

Again................Where is the Quid Pro Quo........and did this officer have the knowledge of the problem with the engines........for a temp freeze of aid............

He was concerned but UKRAINE isn't..............the victim said ........HEY GUYS I DIDN'T GET RAPED BY TRUMP...........but the DEMS SAY STFU Ukraine ...............YOU WERE RAPED BECAUSE WE SAY SO.

Trumpers latch on to these phrases and then pretend that their version of reality is the only one.

You're pretending that the only issue is whether or not there was a QPQ. False narrative.

The mere ASK in the phone call was illegal and worthy of Impeachment.

Just ASKING a foreign leader to help Trump get re-elected is Impeachable.

Just ASKING that Ukraine help get Manafort off (yes that happened too) is Impeachable

The fact that there WAS a QPQ is just more fuel for the fire....

All I said was that this LTC did not violate the law or his oath of office...not a damn thing more. The rest of your rant is from the voices in your head, not reality.

As for the show...as I told one of your other Trump worshipers....
I like watching both sides get triggered...it is great entertainment.

All I said was that this LTC did not violate the law or his oath of office...not a damn thing more. The rest of your rant is from the voices in your head, not reality.
BS.............I've quoted line and verse from the UCMJ...........on going public against superior orders.........

I again state that the VICTIM says they didn't get RAPED BY TRUMP..........Where is the fucking victim.......You gonna make them say they got RAPED like the dang FORD Supreme Court BS ...........

Show me the damn proof..........and if the Lt. did this for politics.........yeah he can be charged under the UCMJ

SO PROVE IT..........

Where is the quid pro quo? The very conservative National Review found it. They know how to use Google.
The Trump–Ukraine Transcript Contains Evidence of a Quid Pro Quo | National Review

Gator may have taken too many shanked golf balls off his noggin if he believes it`s okay for a president to use taxpayer money to shake down a country to further his own interests. Ukraine has been battling Russia for 5 years largely with our financial assistance. Has Putin`s troll farms gotten to all of you traitors?

BS.............I've quoted line and verse from the UCMJ...........on going public against superior orders.........

I again state that the VICTIM says they didn't get RAPED BY TRUMP..........Where is the fucking victim.......You gonna make them say they got RAPED like the dang FORD Supreme Court BS ...........

Show me the damn proof..........and if the Lt. did this for politics.........yeah he can be charged under the UCMJ

Those voices in your head are making your look foolish

Forum List

Back