🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All You Need to Know About Lt Col Vindman

Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy.

Who sets foreign policy, the President or every individual in the military?

Time to arrest him and toss him in Leavenworth to rot.

Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy. Brit Hume Points Out His ‘Huge Fallacy’

No, he does not deserve prison for stating his opinion on the matter... let the House do their impeachment inquiry, and hold their impeachment vote and let the Sentae do their trial to see if Trump is guilty but let stop wanting to silence the opinions of those we disagree with...

He didnt state an opinion. He stated facts based upon first hand information of a crime being committed. Which as an officer he is required to do.

He will also be a witness at Trumps trial, when he's being prosecuted for treason, and sedition.

If your side........and you are on their side............can prove the temp freeze was about Biden and not this situation with China..........then you might have a case.....

SO PROVE IT..........

Ukraine says it didn't happen..........WHERE IS THE VICTIM...........BTW.....that military aid went through.

Where is your quid pro quo.

Now quid pro quo Biden..........Oh hell yeah....it's there.

:itsok:
Your sympathy is not required.......nor wanted..............You have come in here spouting the Dems mantra.......and expect me to believe you when you think it's a bad idea..........I highly doubt that.

Again................Where is the Quid Pro Quo........and did this officer have the knowledge of the problem with the engines........for a temp freeze of aid............

He was concerned but UKRAINE isn't..............the victim said ........HEY GUYS I DIDN'T GET RAPED BY TRUMP...........but the DEMS SAY STFU Ukraine ...............YOU WERE RAPED BECAUSE WE SAY SO.

Enjoy the show Gator gone golfing........because that is all this is.
Trumpers latch on to these phrases and then pretend that their version of reality is the only one.

You're pretending that the only issue is whether or not there was a QPQ. False narrative.

The mere ASK in the phone call was illegal and worthy of Impeachment.

Just ASKING a foreign leader to help Trump get re-elected is Impeachable.

Just ASKING that Ukraine help get Manafort off (yes that happened too) is Impeachable

The fact that there WAS a QPQ is just more fuel for the fire....
Ukraine said they didn't get pressured...............Where the Hell is the VICTIM.........They were the ones abused..............why are they saying otherwise..........

What are you going to do ........go to Ukraine and demand they say they were RAPED.......LOL

BS for 3 years and now more.

Newsflash...he was RIGHT to be alarmed by that call.

Just about everyone is
If that call concerns you then naturally you must be greatly concerned about the huge sums of money Bill and a Hill got from the Russians for selling US uranium and one speech given. Right?

Deflection alone is lame. When it is coupled with a debunked conspiracy theory it is just sad.

Try harder.
LOL. It is well known Bill and Hill had huge ties to the Russians. Only people like you who can’t see the forest for the trees, are unknowing.

Watch a real progressive, not fake like you, expose the Clinton’s....

I've read through several posted comments and I'm convinced that most of you have no idea what it means to be an American. You have no idea what our Constitution says and you clearly didn't serve the country because you don't know the very basic pledge that service to your country means your loyalty is to country not a man sitting in the WH.

God damn it! What the fuck is wrong with you people. This is not how American's behave or talk. I mean......seriously!!!!!!!!!......someone actually suggested murdering Lt Col Vindman because he followed the law of the land and his oath to the country.

This is disturbing on so many levels.
I never suggested murdering him...............I have quoted the UCMJ for going public against higher ranking officers...............His concern..........lol.............Where is the smoking gun...........did the aid get withheld unless Ukraine went after Biden.............

I've shown that the TEMPORARY hold was over advanced engines going to China. Yet the aid was released.............

Did this officer have this knowledge..........was he in the meetings that decided the temp freeze.........

If he wasn't ..........his Concern is NOTHING OF VALUE............because he wasn't in on the decision making of what Trump is being accused of..............If he accused the CIC of wrongdoing..........he better damn well have his shit in order............Because going public against the CIC without due cause is a CRIME under the UCMJ.

You remember that........if he's righteous then he has nothing to worry about..........I haven't heard he's righteous yet............Have you.

I wasn't referring to you but I did read your comments and am not at all reassured that you understand what it means to serve one's country.

I have taken the oath to serve my country. It's incredibly important to me and it scares the hell out of me that people on this site can carelessly toss aside someone's service because it doesn't fall in line with their party politics.

Dems have a tall fishing trip here..............trying to make the Ukraine leaders say LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID TO US.

You don't have that.............You have NOTHING.

Did the 400 million go through to Ukraine........hmmm.....or is it undecided....

That is the basis for the so called quid pro quo.........WAS IT WITHHELD..............hmmm

And the temp freeze happened after the argument of selling high tech engines to China.....again. Temporary.

Again............the so called VICTIM............is UKRAINE...........but they say they aren't a VICTIM.

Is it the lame ass Dems policy to DEMAND UKRAINE BE A VICTIM.........for this sham to proceed.

So, you do not know the answer to the question. That is what I assumed.

For the record, I agree that Trump did nothing worthy of impeachment and have been against the idea from the beginning. I have said so more times than you could probably count on this forum.

Awewww. How sweet. If he’s done nothing worthy of impeachment, then there is nothing worthy of impeachment. He abused his power for personal benefit while soliciting foreign assistance in a US election. Cut and dried. Impeachable. Period.

I've read through several posted comments and I'm convinced that most of you have no idea what it means to be an American. You have no idea what our Constitution says and you clearly didn't serve the country because you don't know the very basic pledge that service to your country means your loyalty is to country not a man sitting in the WH.

God damn it! What the fuck is wrong with you people. This is not how American's behave or talk. I mean......seriously!!!!!!!!!......someone actually suggested murdering Lt Col Vindman because he followed the law of the land and his oath to the country.

I never suggested murdering him...............I have quoted the UCMJ for going public against higher ranking officers...............His concern..........lol.............Where is the smoking gun...........did the aid get withheld unless Ukraine went after Biden.............

I've shown that the TEMPORARY hold was over advanced engines going to China. Yet the aid was released.............

Did this officer have this knowledge..........was he in the meetings that decided the temp freeze.........

If he wasn't ..........his Concern is NOTHING OF VALUE............because he wasn't in on the decision making of what Trump is being accused of..............If he accused the CIC of wrongdoing..........he better damn well have his shit in order............Because going public against the CIC without due cause is a CRIME under the UCMJ.

You remember that........if he's righteous then he has nothing to worry about..........I haven't heard he's righteous yet............Have you.

I wasn't referring to you but I did read your comments and am not at all reassured that you understand what it means to serve one's country.

I have taken the oath to serve my country. It's incredibly important to me and it scares the hell out of me that people on this site can carelessly toss aside someone's service because it doesn't fall in line with their party politics.
I served 10 years......and I'm still quoting the UCMJ.............show me the crime or you have nothing.

I repeat............You have no Victim..........because the Ukrainian Gov't says it didn't happen........

How do you have a crime without a victim....................you don't......case dismissed.

Newsflash...he was RIGHT to be alarmed by that call.

Just about everyone is
If that call concerns you then naturally you must be greatly concerned about the huge sums of money Bill and a Hill got from the Russians for selling US uranium and one speech given. Right?

Deflection alone is lame. When it is coupled with a debunked conspiracy theory it is just sad.

Try harder.
LOL. It is well known Bill and Hill had huge ties to the Russians. Only people like you who can’t see the forest for the trees, are unknowing.

Watch a real progressive, not fake like you, expose the Clinton’s....

debunked nonsense.

Did the 400 million go through to Ukraine........hmmm.....or is it undecided....

That is the basis for the so called quid pro quo.........WAS IT WITHHELD..............hmmm

And the temp freeze happened after the argument of selling high tech engines to China.....again. Temporary.

Again............the so called VICTIM............is UKRAINE...........but they say they aren't a VICTIM.

Is it the lame ass Dems policy to DEMAND UKRAINE BE A VICTIM.........for this sham to proceed.

For the record, I agree that Trump did nothing worthy of impeachment and have been against the idea from the beginning. I have said so more times than you could probably count on this forum.

Awewww. How sweet. If he’s done nothing worthy of impeachment, then there is nothing worthy of impeachment. He abused his power for personal benefit while soliciting foreign assistance in a US election. Cut and dried. Impeachable. Period.
You have no victim.........You have no crime..........Period.

One. A crime is not required for impeachment.

Two. Is attempted murder a crime?

Was Bolton successful? Or is the sale still undecided?

LOL..............your one statement is SPOT ON.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
There is no need for a crime..........we gonna IMPEACH HIM BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE HIM.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

There is no need for a crime..........we gonna IMPEACH HIM BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE HIM.

From the mouth of Lindsey Graham:

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role, Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role, Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
So you are already giving up on a crime.............and back to we don't like Trump so they are going to do it anyway.

Thanks for clearing that up ............Some court of law here.......oops.....it's not.......it is the 3 ring circus congress. Gonna try and impeach a sitting president for NO CRIME.........

Imagine that.

No, dummy. He’s abused the power of his office.

That’s why “we” will impeach him.

I served 10 years......and I'm still quoting the UCMJ.............show me the crime or you have nothing.

I repeat............You have no Victim..........because the Ukrainian Gov't says it didn't happen........

How do you have a crime without a victim....................you don't......case dismissed.

Well I hope you're no longer serving because I don't want people in the military that are happy to do the wrong thing because it doesn't outline how to do the right thing in the service manual.

Go back and look at the oath you took. Read it carefully. Then I suggest you rent the movie "A few good men" and skip to the very end. There's an important message there.

Abuse of Power isn't based on whether there is a victim. Also, I imagine the President of Ukraine isn't stupid enough to openly admit he was extorted. He still has to work with this Administration and good politicians keep disagreements behind closed doors. He also doesn't want to appear weak to his own citizens. That can lead to dire situations in that region.

Last edited:

So you are already giving up on a crime.............and back to we don't like Trump so they are going to do it anyway.

Thanks for clearing that up ............Some court of law here.......oops.....it's not.......it is the 3 ring circus congress. Gonna try and impeach a sitting president for NO CRIME.........

Imagine that.

No. He’s committed crimes. But he cannot be indicted or charged with them while he’s the president. That’s why he has survived the fact that he committed felony campaign finance violations, has violated the emoluments clause and has obstructed justice.

Impeachment is the means by which we can hold the president accountable for actual statutory crimes and “high crimes and misdemeanors”.

You ought to study what that last phrase means. It’s important. Dumb shit.

Imagine that.

They are not my words, just providing some information for you.

No, dummy. He’s abused the power of his office.

That’s why “we” will impeach him.
The accusations were that he withheld funding from Ukraine for dirt on Joe..............They say it didn't happen...............

Until you have that............YOU HAVE NOTHING.

Imagine that.

They are not my words, just providing some information for you.
I already knew this was a political circus act................You gave me nothing new.

I again state..........the Victim says it isn't a victim......

Kinda like telling a lady.............You were Raped......now STFU

even when the lady says .......I wasn't raped you dumb ass.

Fitting symbol of the Dem party.

Forum List

Back