🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All You Need to Know About Lt Col Vindman

Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy.

Who sets foreign policy, the President or every individual in the military?

Time to arrest him and toss him in Leavenworth to rot.

Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy. Brit Hume Points Out His ‘Huge Fallacy’
This creep deserves a court-martial.
What right does this prissy perfumed officer have to dictate to the president about foreign policy??????

Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy.

Who sets foreign policy, the President or every individual in the military?

Time to arrest him and toss him in Leavenworth to rot.

Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy. Brit Hume Points Out His ‘Huge Fallacy’

No, he does not deserve prison for stating his opinion on the matter... let the House do their impeachment inquiry, and hold their impeachment vote and let the Sentae do their trial to see if Trump is guilty but let stop wanting to silence the opinions of those we disagree with...
Notice the difference in media coverage when some officer mouths off to a Bush or a Trump.....or when they mouth off in private about Obama.

They call these traitors whistleblowers when Bush or Trump is president...but when they say anything against someone like Clinton or Obama it's grounds for firing. Under a Democrat there are standing orders never to criticize the prick in the WH. But the media shows up and takes pictures of these assholes and call them unimpeachable heroes when they criticize Trump.

I'm fed up with these double-standards.

If that call concerns you then naturally you must be greatly concerned about the huge sums of money Bill and a Hill got from the Russians for selling US uranium and one speech given. Right?

Deflection alone is lame. When it is coupled with a debunked conspiracy theory it is just sad.

Try harder.
LOL. It is well known Bill and Hill had huge ties to the Russians. Only people like you who can’t see the forest for the trees, are unknowing.

Watch a real progressive, not fake like you, expose the Clinton’s....

debunked nonsense.

You are free to debunk it with facts. Do you have any?

Yes. It has been debunked. That’s a fact.

That’s all I need. You are trying to push a debunked conspiracy theory. Period.

If that call concerns you then naturally you must be greatly concerned about the huge sums of money Bill and a Hill got from the Russians for selling US uranium and one speech given. Right?

Deflection alone is lame. When it is coupled with a debunked conspiracy theory it is just sad.

Try harder.
LOL. It is well known Bill and Hill had huge ties to the Russians. Only people like you who can’t see the forest for the trees, are unknowing.

debunked nonsense.

Here is the only fact that matters...Hillary Clinton did not have the power or authority to approve the sale or stop the sale of the uranium.

And yet the BJ Bubba got a huge payment from Russia at the exact same time as the uranium deal. $500,000 for one speech!
The case for Russia collusion ... against the Democrats

Then the Clinton Foundation get a whopping $2.35 million from Uranium One.
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Had Donny done this, what would two partisans say?

Try harder.

debunked nonsense.

Try harder.

debunked nonsense.

Here is the only fact that matters...Hillary Clinton did not have the power or authority to approve the sale or stop the sale of the uranium.

And yet the BJ Bubba got a huge payment from Russia at the exact same time as the uranium deal. $500,000 for one speech!

Can you dispute my fact? You asked for a fact, I gave you. Once you have debunked it we can move on

Try harder.

debunked nonsense.

Try harder.

debunked nonsense.

Unrelated. Hillary didn’t have the authority to permit the sale of any Uranium to anyone. You are pushing a debunked conspiracy.

Tell me about Seth Rich or pedo pizza. Was Sandy Hook a false flag hoax?

debunked nonsense.

debunked nonsense.

Can you dispute my fact? You asked for a fact, I gave you. Once you have debunked it we can move on

She got it done.

If you believe the Russians gave the Clinton’s millions just because, well then you are terribly naive.

Are you calling The NY Times and The Hill fake news?

debunked nonsense.

debunked nonsense.

Unrelated. Hillary didn’t have the authority to permit the sale of any Uranium to anyone. You are pushing a debunked conspiracy.

So you think millions given by the Russians to Billybob and Cankles was just for fun.

If Donny did this, we know your media sources would have you whining like a little bitch.

debunked nonsense.

debunked nonsense.

She got it done.

If you believe the Russians gave the Clinton’s millions just because, well then you are terribly naive.

If you are just going to ignore the facts when they are given to you, why do you bother to ask for them?

She got it done.

If you are just going to ignore the facts when they are given to you, why do you bother to ask for them?
Right back at you.

She got it done.

Right back at you.

Two things...

1. I did not ask for any.

2. You have provided none.

debunked nonsense.

debunked nonsense.

So you think millions given by the Russians to Billybob and Cankles was just for fun.

If Donny did this, we know your media sources would have you whining like a little bitch.

And if Donny had done this you would still be kissing his ass to your lips turned orange

And if Donny had done this you would still be kissing his ass to your lips turned orange
Wrong again. I don’t support Donny. However I really enjoy exposing the idiocy of Trump haters like you. You think Donny corrupt but not Clinton. LMFAO.

Wrong again. I don’t support Donny. However I really enjoy exposing the idiocy of Trump haters like you. You think Donny corrupt but not Clinton. LMFAO.

I think both are corrupt dumb fuck, and for someone that does not support Donny you spend a shit load of time with your lips attached to his ass

And if Trump personally cured cancer you’d be bitching about that, you partisan hack.

And if Trump personally cured cancer you’d be bitching about that, you partisan hack.

I give Trump credit for doing good whenever he actually does something good, why must you always lie about me

I have complimented Trump on both his SCOTUS picks, on his desire to get troops out of the ME, on his changes to the Fed Regs making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt workforce, on his choice to move the ERS and NIA to KC...just to name a few.

You on the other hand would still be blowing Trump if he shot someone on 5th Ave

I give Trump credit for doing good whenever he actually does something good, why must you always lie about me

I have complimented Trump on both his SCOTUS picks, on his desire to get troops out of the ME, on his changes to the Fed Regs making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt workforce, on his choice to move the ERS and NIA to KC...just to name a few.

You on the other hand would still be blowing Trump if he shot someone on 5th Ave
WTF!

Yet here you are defending Round 6 of Let’s Impeach Trump for Something.

Trump was #19 on my list in 2016. But they way he goes after you lovers of Big Government has earned him the #1 spot in the opinion of a majority of Americans.

WTF!

Which word confused you?

I've read through several posted comments and I'm convinced that most of you have no idea what it means to be an American. You have no idea what our Constitution says and you clearly didn't serve the country because you don't know the very basic pledge that service to your country means your loyalty is to country not a man sitting in the WH.

God damn it! What the fuck is wrong with you people. This is not how American's behave or talk. I mean......seriously!!!!!!!!!......someone actually suggested murdering Lt Col Vindman because he followed the law of the land and his oath to the country.

This is disturbing on so many levels.
I never suggested murdering him...............I have quoted the UCMJ for going public against higher ranking officers...............His concern..........lol.............Where is the smoking gun...........did the aid get withheld unless Ukraine went after Biden.............

I've shown that the TEMPORARY hold was over advanced engines going to China. Yet the aid was released.............

Did this officer have this knowledge..........was he in the meetings that decided the temp freeze.........

If he wasn't ..........his Concern is NOTHING OF VALUE............because he wasn't in on the decision making of what Trump is being accused of..............If he accused the CIC of wrongdoing..........he better damn well have his shit in order............Because going public against the CIC without due cause is a CRIME under the UCMJ.

You remember that........if he's righteous then he has nothing to worry about..........I haven't heard he's righteous yet............Have you.

I wasn't referring to you but I did read your comments and am not at all reassured that you understand what it means to serve one's country.

I have taken the oath to serve my country. It's incredibly important to me and it scares the hell out of me that people on this site can carelessly toss aside someone's service because it doesn't fall in line with their party politics.
I served 10 years......and I'm still quoting the UCMJ.............show me the crime or you have nothing.

I repeat............You have no Victim..........because the Ukrainian Gov't says it didn't happen........

How do you have a crime without a victim....................you don't......case dismissed.

Well I hope you're no longer serving because I don't want people in the military that are happy to do the wrong thing because it doesn't outline how to do the right thing in the service manual.

Go back and look at the oath you took. Read it carefully. Then I suggest you rent the movie "A few good men" and skip to the very end. There's an important message there.

Abuse of Power isn't based on whether there is a victim. Also, I imagine the President of Ukraine isn't stupid enough to openly admit he was extorted. He still has to work with this Administration and good politicians keep disagreements behind closed doors. He also doesn't want to appear weak to his own citizens. That can lead to dire situations in that region.
Excuses............You have no proof he extorted anyone. And Ukraine is the so called victim.......They say he didn't do it.........so this whole circus act is Mickey Mouse production.

LOL..............your one statement is SPOT ON.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
There is no need for a crime..........we gonna IMPEACH HIM BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE HIM.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

No, dummy. He’s abused the power of his office.

That’s why “we” will impeach him.
The accusations were that he withheld funding from Ukraine for dirt on Joe..............They say it didn't happen...............

Until you have that............YOU HAVE NOTHING.

We have that. We have what is needed for the inquiry.
Made up shit without a victim...........We already know what this is and so do you.....

You basically slipped and admitted it on this thread.......so did golfing.......gator......No crime needed to impeach........

And you went REVENGE........with the Benghazi statement.........because you knew I was calling you out

The fact is that no crime is needed to impeach. Why does that give you wood?
Because you hacks are not trying to impeach for a crime. You are trying to impeach because you don't like him.

Says volumes about your party. Just as the Ford Case..........IRS abuses an etc.

Forum List

Back