All You Need to Know About Lt Col Vindman

Awewww. How sweet. If he’s done nothing worthy of impeachment, then there is nothing worthy of impeachment. He abused his power for personal benefit while soliciting foreign assistance in a US election. Cut and dried. Impeachable. Period.
You have no victim.........You have no crime..........Period.

One. A crime is not required for impeachment.

Two. Is attempted murder a crime?
LOL..............your one statement is SPOT ON.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
There is no need for a crime..........we gonna IMPEACH HIM BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE HIM.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

No, dummy. He’s abused the power of his office.

That’s why “we” will impeach him.
The accusations were that he withheld funding from Ukraine for dirt on Joe..............They say it didn't happen...............

Until you have that............YOU HAVE NOTHING.
Zelensky is denying it?

The guy who was extorted? Who still needs the WH to provide military assistance to stave off that Russian invasion?

That "they"?

His concerns are not valid in regards to Ukraine. Where is the evidence of a potential crime that he came forward with on Trump.

The Ukraine President and officials have denied that they were pressured by Trump ..........The Victims as referred to by the Dems SAY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN......

The phone conversation has been released.............where is the crime there...........

The military isn't a Democracy.............it is an implementation of policy.........being concerned about a policy of higher ranks including the CIC isn't for them to decide.............

This is a fishing operation, that didn't go through the Judiciary for Legal status of possible crimes before a vote. It is a sham and nothing more.
Came forward?

he was subpoenaed

I've read through several posted comments and I'm convinced that most of you have no idea what it means to be an American. You have no idea what our Constitution says and you clearly didn't serve the country because you don't know the very basic pledge that service to your country means your loyalty is to country not a man sitting in the WH.

God damn it! What the fuck is wrong with you people. This is not how American's behave or talk. I mean......seriously!!!!!!!!!......someone actually suggested murdering Lt Col Vindman because he followed the law of the land and his oath to the country.

This is disturbing on so many levels.

For supporters of the blob, it’s either/or...you support him or you don’t deserve to live

The accusations were that he withheld funding from Ukraine for dirt on Joe..............They say it didn't happen...............

Is is really necessary?

I think you are putting far too much weight into this one talking point. Did your talking points email not give you any others for the day?

Awewww. How sweet. If he’s done nothing worthy of impeachment, then there is nothing worthy of impeachment. He abused his power for personal benefit while soliciting foreign assistance in a US election. Cut and dried. Impeachable. Period.

There is no need for a crime..........we gonna IMPEACH HIM BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE HIM.

We have that. We have what is needed for the inquiry.

Is is really necessary?

I think you are putting far too much weight into this one talking point. Did your talking points email not give you any others for the day?
No one tells me what to post.............I have seen 3 years of this shit.........Dems looking for a crime.....Not investigating one.

I ask again..............if Ukraine says they are not a victim...........where is the crime..........It's not there which is why you brought up there doesn't need to be a crime to impeach.

So you are going to go to a Senate Trial with ........I HATE TRUMP........Impeach him.....

Garbage..........this impeachment is Garbage...

Schiff is Garbage already caught with the whistleblower before filing..........aka coaching......lying to committee..........and still in charge..............

Why wasn't the Judiciary committee involved in this before any vote..........I'll tell you why because they don't have proof of jack squat..........In a REAL GRAND JURY procedure....................this whole think would be laughed out of the court room

Made up shit without a victim...........We already know what this is and so do you.....

You basically slipped and admitted it on this thread.......so did golfing.......gator......No crime needed to impeach........

And you went REVENGE........with the Benghazi statement.........because you knew I was calling you out

Zelensky is denying it?

The guy who was extorted? Who still needs the WH to provide military assistance to stave off that Russian invasion?

That "they"?
I posted him saying so.........in a video ....either here or on another thread..........so many of them.....they need to merge this subject.

Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy.

Who sets foreign policy, the President or every individual in the military?

Time to arrest him and toss him in Leavenworth to rot.

Sorry, President's aren't kings.

The Policy was set by Congress who voted to give a half-billion in military aid to Ukraine. Trump subverted that by trying to get the Ukraine to smear his rival.

I'm not one little bit alarmed by that call. I'm more alarmed by the $83,000 a month Hunter Biden got. Wonder who benefited from that "gift"? Was that an "emolument" to Joe Biden? Is the Trump admin allowed to investigate probable crimes? The Biden confession video admits he withheld funds to Ukraine until Shokin was fired. Did Soros play into the Ukraine mess? Trump needs to look into things there no matter who screams.

Funds were withheld because the EU, IMF and US Congress demanded the firing of Shokin.

Nice attempt to rewrite history.

Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

Agreed.

It is also a political process. With political agendas and motivations where the final outcome may bear no resemblance to justice.

Impeaching a sitting president isn’t necessarily difficult to do. It only requires a majority vote by the house.

Conviction is a different matter. Conviction requires a 2/3rds vote by the senate.

Made up shit without a victim...........We already know what this is and so do you.....

You basically slipped and admitted it on this thread.......so did golfing.......gator......No crime needed to impeach........

And you went REVENGE........with the Benghazi statement.........because you knew I was calling you out

The fact is that no crime is needed to impeach. Why does that give you wood?

If your side........and you are on their side............can prove the temp freeze was about Biden and not this situation with China..........then you might have a case.....

SO PROVE IT..........

Ukraine says it didn't happen..........WHERE IS THE VICTIM...........BTW.....that military aid went through.

Where is your quid pro quo.

Now quid pro quo Biden..........Oh hell yeah....it's there.

:itsok:
Your sympathy is not required.......nor wanted..............You have come in here spouting the Dems mantra.......and expect me to believe you when you think it's a bad idea..........I highly doubt that.

Again................Where is the Quid Pro Quo........and did this officer have the knowledge of the problem with the engines........for a temp freeze of aid............

He was concerned but UKRAINE isn't..............the victim said ........HEY GUYS I DIDN'T GET RAPED BY TRUMP...........but the DEMS SAY STFU Ukraine ...............YOU WERE RAPED BECAUSE WE SAY SO.

Enjoy the show Gator gone golfing........because that is all this is.
Trumpers latch on to these phrases and then pretend that their version of reality is the only one.

You're pretending that the only issue is whether or not there was a QPQ. False narrative.

The mere ASK in the phone call was illegal and worthy of Impeachment.

Just ASKING a foreign leader to help Trump get re-elected is Impeachable.

Just ASKING that Ukraine help get Manafort off (yes that happened too) is Impeachable

The fact that there WAS a QPQ is just more fuel for the fire....
So when Obama asked Putin to give him till after the election to make a deal. That is also an impeachable offense? I mean he did ask a foreign leader help with his reelection.

Did the 400 million go through to Ukraine........hmmm.....or is it undecided....

That is the basis for the so called quid pro quo.........WAS IT WITHHELD..............hmmm

And the temp freeze happened after the argument of selling high tech engines to China.....again. Temporary.

Again............the so called VICTIM............is UKRAINE...........but they say they aren't a VICTIM.

Is it the lame ass Dems policy to DEMAND UKRAINE BE A VICTIM.........for this sham to proceed.

So, you do not know the answer to the question. That is what I assumed.

For the record, I agree that Trump did nothing worthy of impeachment and have been against the idea from the beginning. I have said so more times than you could probably count on this forum.

He is an idiot, but this is what he stands for.
71395748_10157655496556565_5088146596206477312_n.jpg

Brit Hume on Twitter
This from the article: “he was deeply troubled by what he interpreted as an attempt by the president to subvert U.S. foreign policy...” There is a huge fallacy in this. Anyone know what it is?

Was Bolton successful? Or is the sale still undecided?
If your side........and you are on their side............can prove the temp freeze was about Biden and not this situation with China..........then you might have a case.....

SO PROVE IT..........

Ukraine says it didn't happen..........WHERE IS THE VICTIM...........BTW.....that military aid went through.

Your sympathy is not required.......nor wanted..............You have come in here spouting the Dems mantra.......and expect me to believe you when you think it's a bad idea..........I highly doubt that.

Again................Where is the Quid Pro Quo........and did this officer have the knowledge of the problem with the engines........for a temp freeze of aid............

He was concerned but UKRAINE isn't..............the victim said ........HEY GUYS I DIDN'T GET RAPED BY TRUMP...........but the DEMS SAY STFU Ukraine ...............YOU WERE RAPED BECAUSE WE SAY SO.

Trumpers latch on to these phrases and then pretend that their version of reality is the only one.

You're pretending that the only issue is whether or not there was a QPQ. False narrative.

Just ASKING that Ukraine help get Manafort off (yes that happened too) is Impeachable

So when Obama asked Putin to give him till after the election to make a deal. That is also an impeachable offense? I mean he did ask a foreign leader help with his reelection.
Except that did NOT a happen and you are mischaracterizing what Did happen.

also. No personal gain involved

Newsflash...he was RIGHT to be alarmed by that call.

Just about everyone is
If that call concerns you then naturally you must be greatly concerned about the huge sums of money Bill and a Hill got from the Russians for selling US uranium and one speech given. Right?

Deflection alone is lame. When it is coupled with a debunked conspiracy theory it is just sad.

Try harder.
LOL. It is well known Bill and Hill had huge ties to the Russians. Only people like you who can’t see the forest for the trees, are unknowing.

Watch a real progressive, not fake like you, expose the Clinton’s....

debunked nonsense.

You are free to debunk it with facts. Do you have any?

SO PROVE IT..........

Except that did NOT a happen and you are mischaracterizing what Did happen.

also. No personal gain involved
Obama was Putin’s puppet. It’s clear.

Just about everyone is
If that call concerns you then naturally you must be greatly concerned about the huge sums of money Bill and a Hill got from the Russians for selling US uranium and one speech given. Right?

Deflection alone is lame. When it is coupled with a debunked conspiracy theory it is just sad.

Try harder.
LOL. It is well known Bill and Hill had huge ties to the Russians. Only people like you who can’t see the forest for the trees, are unknowing.

debunked nonsense.

Yes. It has been debunked. That’s a fact.

That’s all I need. You are trying to push a debunked conspiracy theory. Period.

Just about everyone is

Try harder.

debunked nonsense.

Here is the only fact that matters...Hillary Clinton did not have the power or authority to approve the sale or stop the sale of the uranium.

Forum List

Back