Allen West Takes Swipe At Obama's Parents In Response To Race Baited Speech

Yup, taking a swipe at a guy's parents is the kind of classiness we've come to expect from a dickface like Allen West.

Well Obama was a pot smoking degenerate as a child.... I would say his parents both of the radical communists were not very good at parenting....I guess that's why his mother abandoned him at his grandparents for so long.

Well there does seem to be more elements of the truth here than not... Let's face it. West had a point.

Last edited:
Does anyone want to talk about West's disgraceful "resignation" from the military?

He is what you righty's admire? He is disgraceful!

Alan West speaks from the heart and takes it to Obama and covertly takes a swipe at Obama's parents in his response to Obama's race baiting speech yesterday. It's obvious he is stating that Obama's parents, namely Stanley Ann Dunham didn't teach him respect.

https://www.facebook.com/AllenWestRepublic

"I am a black male who grew up in the inner city of Atlanta and no one ever followed me in a mall. I don't recall any doors clicking when I crossed the street. And I never had anyone clutching their handbag when I got on an elevator. I guess having two awesome parents who taught me to be a respectful young man paid dividends."

This right here is why I cant stand Allen West. There is no black man ...NONE...his age who has not dealt with that.

Every single black male I know has a story about purse clutching, mall following etc etc.

Allen West, shut the fuck up you ass kissing jerk. Just once, tell the fucking truth and stop being such a suck up. You sir are not white and never will be. Accept your color and help people. Stop being a liar.

LOL! It's like a woman saying she's never been oogled....she'd have to be butt ugly for that to be the case. I guess West always looked like an under-nourished wimp. Or he lies....oh, wait, maybe both.

Allen West attacks Obamas dead parents

Talk about not being raised with respect

Alan West speaks from the heart and takes it to Obama and covertly takes a swipe at Obama's parents in his response to Obama's race baiting speech yesterday. It's obvious he is stating that Obama's parents, namely Stanley Ann Dunham didn't teach him respect.

"I am a black male who grew up in the inner city of Atlanta and no one ever followed me in a mall. I don't recall any doors clicking when I crossed the street. And I never had anyone clutching their handbag when I got on an elevator. I guess having two awesome parents who taught me to be a respectful young man paid dividends."

I am a huge fan of Allen West. He owns personal accountability and responsibility. He he a resounding success and puts a beautiful face on people of darkened color, as did another of his race, with her smiling and sweet face at Walmart, this morning, when she made me feel so important. She was a very classy woman, in her late 20's probably.

Two weeks ago, when I grocery shopped there, an Asian woman was my cashier and was exemplary also, within her job description. She is new to our community and awaiting a call from the school district, to tell her she has a teaching job,

Our Walmart is a happy, clean, good place to go, especially if your are accustomed to being treated as special. They do not let you down there. Good management policies.
People of darkened color? :lmao:

This right here is why I cant stand Allen West. There is no black man ...NONE...his age who has not dealt with that.

Every single black male I know has a story about purse clutching, mall following etc etc.

Allen West, shut the fuck up you ass kissing jerk. Just once, tell the fucking truth and stop being such a suck up. You sir are not white and never will be. Accept your color and help people. Stop being a liar.
How the fuck would you know?

Liberals have magic eyes

So how many black males do you know? You could know 100 of them, doesn't mean shit. How do those black males act when they're out in public? Were they wearing their pants below their butts and strutting around like they own the world? Or were they dressed normally and showed respect and didn't act like thugs?

If I have to pass a black male that doesn't know how to dress, and act like they own the streets and talk so you can't fricking understand them....yes, I would hold my purse closer and I would be heading the other way as fast as I can. I know many blacks....all but one are respectable people. The one is a young guy around 30, he and my son that's in the Army were very good friends all though school. He now lives over by Detroit and I have him on Facebook.....I'm really worried for him.....

Does anyone want to talk about West's disgraceful "resignation" from the military?

His resignation was not disgraceful. As I recall, he resigned because he was accused of using torture with waterboarding, although it was then perfectly legal. West is a fine man!

do you mean putting up his career so we could save thousands of soldiers lives? you're damn right I respect him for puttinh lives in front of his career

Where do you even get that? Because she was married twice?

She was being banged by Frank Marshall Davis.

I could care less how she got her freak on....To call a woman a whore because makes you look the fool..

Do you even know who Davis is? He's the type of person Obama's mother hung out with....and the type of people Obama now hangs out with...some even think he could be Obama's REAL father!

The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama?s Mentor | FrontPage Magazine

So how many black males do you know? You could know 100 of them, doesn't mean shit. How do those black males act when they're out in public? Were they wearing their pants below their butts and strutting around like they own the world? Or were they dressed normally and showed respect and didn't act like thugs?

If I have to pass a black male that doesn't know how to dress, and act like they own the streets and talk so you can't fricking understand them....yes, I would hold my purse closer and I would be heading the other way as fast as I can. I know many blacks....all but one are respectable people. The one is a young guy around 30, he and my son that's in the Army were very good friends all though school. He now lives over by Detroit and I have him on Facebook.....I'm really worried for him.....

Why do you think blacks I know dress like that?

Wow. Seriously, think about that I just asked. How many do I know? I am black, I am pretty sure I know more than you do. But go ahead and think we all dress like that. Stay in your little world sir. This post of yours tell me EVERYTHING there is to know about how you feel blacks are. Wow.

I am a huge fan of Allen West. He owns personal accountability and responsibility. He he a resounding success and puts a beautiful face on people of darkened color, as did another of his race, with her smiling and sweet face at Walmart, this morning, when she made me feel so important. She was a very classy woman, in her late 20's probably.

Two weeks ago, when I grocery shopped there, an Asian woman was my cashier and was exemplary also, within her job description. She is new to our community and awaiting a call from the school district, to tell her she has a teaching job,

Our Walmart is a happy, clean, good place to go, especially if your are accustomed to being treated as special. They do not let you down there. Good management policies.
People of darkened color? :lmao:

your post is racist

I could care less how she got her freak on....To call a woman a whore because makes you look the fool..

Do you even know who Davis is? He's the type of person Obama's mother hung out with....and the type of people Obama now hangs out with...some even think he could be Obama's REAL father!

The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama?s Mentor | FrontPage Magazine

You're an idiot. No offense.

so he was a communist what has that to do with calling her a whore?

in order for West protect many men in the field he told men in the interrogation room to leave took out his side arm shot it near the prisoner then told him he didn't answer his question he would shoot him next. he got the information he needed went to a superior officer and turned himself in. the man thought soldiers lives were worth more than his career . that is something a progressive would never understand

He has a right to tell everyone his own personal experiences, just like the people who have had completely opposite experiences.

Yup, taking a swipe at a guy's parents is the kind of classiness we've come to expect from a dickface like Allen West.

Well his mother wasn't a respectable person you would want to hang around back then. She couldn't keep her legs closed.

You really don't know that, and only a hateful piece of shit would talk about someone's dead mother like, that you SCUMBAG and PIECE OF SHIT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back