Allen West Takes Swipe At Obama's Parents In Response To Race Baited Speech

Barack Obamas mother raised a future President of the United States

What did Allen Wests mother do?

Allen West's mother raised an honorable man who served his country and who puts others before himself........

Obama's mother raised a race baiting snake oil salesman who puts himself before everyone else.........

Yup, taking a swipe at a guy's parents is the kind of classiness we've come to expect from a dickface like Allen West.

Well Obama was a pot smoking degenerate as a child.... I would say his parents both of the radical communists were not very good at parenting....I guess that's why his mother abandoned him at his grandparents for so long.
Much like Bush, Jr. His wife gave him an ultiimatum to quit alcohol and coke.

Did Obama's wife really do that? Did she also forbid him from seeing Larry Sinclair and his friends at the Chicago bathhouse?

This right here is why I cant stand Allen West. There is no black man ...NONE...his age who has not dealt with that.

Every single black male I know has a story about purse clutching, mall following etc etc.

Allen West, shut the fuck up you ass kissing jerk. Just once, tell the fucking truth and stop being such a suck up. You sir are not white and never will be. Accept your color and help people. Stop being a liar.

So how many black males do you know? You could know 100 of them, doesn't mean shit. How do those black males act when they're out in public? Were they wearing their pants below their butts and strutting around like they own the world? Or were they dressed normally and showed respect and didn't act like thugs?

If I have to pass a black male that doesn't know how to dress, and act like they own the streets and talk so you can't fricking understand them....yes, I would hold my purse closer and I would be heading the other way as fast as I can. I know many blacks....all but one are respectable people. The one is a young guy around 30, he and my son that's in the Army were very good friends all though school. He now lives over by Detroit and I have him on Facebook.....I'm really worried for him.....

Why do you think blacks I know dress like that?

Wow. Seriously, think about that I just asked. How many do I know? I am black, I am pretty sure I know more than you do. But go ahead and think we all dress like that. Stay in your little world sir. This post of yours tell me EVERYTHING there is to know about how you feel blacks are. Wow.

You picked out the ONE sentence that I said to go psycho over! geesh! I don't know how the blacks dress that you know, never said I did. I asked how they dress....I see you ignored the part "Or were they dressed normally and showed respect and didn't act like thugs?" Did I say you all dress like thugs? No....I didn't. Why get so defensive if you have nothing to be defensive about??

Allen West's mother raised an honorable man who served his country and who puts others before himself........

Obama's mother raised a race baiting snake oil salesman who puts himself before everyone else.........

Allen Wests mother raised someone who rose to Lt Col in the Army who got kicked out because he was psycho. He went on to be elected Congressman but got kicked out because he was psycho

Allen Wests mother raised someone who rose to Lt Col in the Army who got kicked out because he was psycho. He went on to be elected Congressman but got kicked out because he was psycho

You and the truth are far apart!:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Allen West and sanity are far apart

Allen West and sanity are far apart

West is a good, patriotic man. You can watch him once in a while on Fox News. surely you are open-minded enough to watch Fox News some.
:razz:

Alan West speaks from the heart and takes it to Obama and covertly takes a swipe at Obama's parents in his response to Obama's race baiting speech yesterday. It's obvious he is stating that Obama's parents, namely Stanley Ann Dunham didn't teach him respect.

https://www.facebook.com/AllenWestRepublic

"I am a black male who grew up in the inner city of Atlanta and no one ever followed me in a mall. I don't recall any doors clicking when I crossed the street. And I never had anyone clutching their handbag when I got on an elevator. I guess having two awesome parents who taught me to be a respectful young man paid dividends."

This right here is why I cant stand Allen West. There is no black man ...NONE...his age who has not dealt with that.

Every single black male I know has a story about purse clutching, mall following etc etc.

Allen West, shut the fuck up you ass kissing jerk. Just once, tell the fucking truth and stop being such a suck up. You sir are not white and never will be. Accept your color and help people. Stop being a liar.

You are an expert on what every black man has gone through? Why don't I believe you?

The progressives hate West cause West has honor and they dont.
Not to be disagreeable but honor isn't required for progressives to "hate" somebody , all that's required is having a worldview that doesn't mate up with the progressive worldview, that being said... Allan West's worldview doesn't meet the specifications set forth by the progressive priesthood.

Anywho, even though I disagree with many of Col. Wests opinions I sincerely hope that he's allowed to keep expressing them without fear of reprisals since he is an intelligent and often interesting individual.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. " -- William F. Buckley, Jr.

Alan West speaks from the heart and takes it to Obama and covertly takes a swipe at Obama's parents in his response to Obama's race baiting speech yesterday. It's obvious he is stating that Obama's parents, namely Stanley Ann Dunham didn't teach him respect.

https://www.facebook.com/AllenWestRepublic

"I am a black male who grew up in the inner city of Atlanta and no one ever followed me in a mall. I don't recall any doors clicking when I crossed the street. And I never had anyone clutching their handbag when I got on an elevator. I guess having two awesome parents who taught me to be a respectful young man paid dividends."

Hmm..., do we detect a bit of ire in that tirade? We can only believe that you've lived cheek to jowl with Alan West and know where he's been, what he's done and who he's interacted with. Speak for yourself and not others. I grew up in the ghetto I know how people react to others.

Did Obama's wife really do that? Did she also forbid him from seeing Larry Sinclair and his friends at the Chicago bathhouse?

Michele even canned Reggie Love. Seems he slept in Obama's bed more often than her.

If Lt. Col West is a psycho, why did the men he commanded in Iraq admire him. Does a psycho turn himself in?

Read the following:
Why Did Black Congressman Lt Col.West Resign From The Army?

Forum List

Back